+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
That won't matter at all. They will figure it out and your case can be rejected for misrepresentation. So do not have this impression that your travel history is solely based on the information presented in your current passport. They can easily see that you were in Pakistan by say your work experience. Also information on electronic passports are well stored on databases, it is easily retrievable.

My suggestion, make your full effort to get police certificate, if they are denying to issue it, try getting their response on email. Document it.

Rest, seniors shall be more helpful.
Thank you..

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
@ivancabrer you did a great job, getting that result in 4 months is smth very special I would say :) Regarding speaking part, you could talk to smb like me (by the way I did score CLB9 in speaking TEF Canada). Hope you will learn and be able to talk like Quebec people when you get to Canada ;) All the best and good luck!
Hello Pessa. First of all, thank you for the support.
CLB9 is great :D, you speak more french than the french men :p.
When I receive the ITA I'll hit full thrust with the french, focusing in the speaking part. Maybe I'll take your word and give you a call to practice then ;).

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thank you, I wish you and your wife speedy post ITA process and all the best in general! :)

i know what do you mean when you say that everything that is under our power we need to act on it, and this is exactly what my husband and I did, but sometimes you just need to sit and wait, unfortunately, everything I could I did it. I'm not a type of person who waits for opportunity to come knocking on my door, I create opportunity, but every now and then as you said, there are difficulties and pause period and this I also need to learn how to accept because for me waiting without anything to influence it is horrible, but I guess it's lesson to be learned and mastered! ;) Enough of my philosophy, I wish you to receive your nomination as soon as possible and also golden ITA in the next draw!

Take care and keep in touch,
Andrea :)
Dear Andie.
I understand you perfectly. Sometimes what seems to be the easiest things are really the hardest.
But on the bright side, just sitting and waiting can make us forge our characters.
Thank you a lot for all your nice wishes. :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Guys.. can we apply for ielts re-marking while we use the same Test report form to apply for express entry?
Or I will have to wait for the remarking results?
If your test report form is currently valid, then you can use the score to create the profile.
Once you got the updated score(if any), you are encouraged to update the score in the profile.

Two things to be noted.
  • I believe you can't remark the test if result date is well above 6 weeks.
  • You can make as many changes possible in your EE provile until you submit for eAPR post receiving ITA.

Reactions: DBOR

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Sounds like you were really dedicated. Thanks for the info.

Once you become a permanent resident, you can take free French classes that the Canadian government offers, and if you move to Quebec, you can have the government pay for you to learn French full time on a 30-35 hour basis. A friend of mine who is a naturalized Canadian citizen did just that. He went to school in Ontario, became a permanent resident while living in Ontario, and later moved to Montreal and took advantage of that offer. He started from scratch and achieved full professional proficiency in French in less than a year.

A propósito, usted es de la República Dominicana? Tengo inquilinos aquí en los Estados Unidos que son inmigrantes de la República Dominicana y sólo hablan español. Yo aprendí español con duolingo, FSI Spanish, y Pimsleur. Cuando tengo tiempo, leo artículos y veo videos de noticias en español.
Estimado trumprefugee.
¡Su español es excelente!
Espero que mis compatriotas sean personas ejemplares, así como lo es usted que ha tenido la iniciativa de aprender por su cuenta para poder comunicarse con ellos. ¡Enhorabuena!

As for the french clases, that's exactly what I'll try to do there. Getting the classes that the government offers I mean.
Because the express entry system is not designed for the province of Quebec, and because it seems I'll get my ITA as an Ontario province nominee, then It's not in my goals to go live in Quebec in the near future.
Anyway, I think languages are keys to open new doors, and given that the french is the second official language in Canada, I'm very interested into having full mastery of it.

Anyways, muchísimas gracias por sus consejos.
Un abrazo fraternal.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
when I first started following this forum,there was some initiatives like each one updating their CRS etc / creating an Excel etc...

does anyone think it will be a good idea to have a list of members...
whoever who still come back here and find roh something special in their journey....and don't want to miss out anyone...may be once in Canada,at least we all can have a thread like this going to share our concerns & happy moments..at least be a support in spirit to one another...
if someone could create an Excel or something,it'd be good....
I was part of the ROH since 50s and many active members have dropped out...:(...sadly....
just sharing my thought..
@andieangel @mqamar1994 @KingKurly @ivancabrer @pessacanada @Globetrotter2017 @trumprefugee @Mithu3 @Wandering Mind @iamxty @tjsecondtry @baka @GavinSouthAfrica @4RyL @arunroy007 @AlliBatista @fahadsheikh @TanakaM @Chintan2711 @hahaHHH @Wacky1.nash
many others names I am not able to recollect...so if anyone finds this good,please keep tagging those left out & thus we can build a list....
hopefully...
wish another happy surprise soon to all roh members....:)
--
cheer up everyone..:)...make noise...make it shine....sparkle....this is ray of hope...

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
when I first started following this forum,there was some initiatives like each one updating their CRS etc / creating an Excel etc...

does anyone think it will be a good idea to have a list of members...
whoever who still come back here and find roh something special in their journey....and don't want to miss out anyone...may be once in Canada,at least we all can have a thread like this going to share our concerns & happy moments..at least be a support in spirit to one another...
if someone could create an Excel or something,it'd be good....
I was part of the ROH since 50s and many active members have dropped out...:(...sadly....
just sharing my thought..
@andieangel @mqamar1994 @KingKurly @ivancabrer @pessacanada @Globetrotter2017 @trumprefugee @Mithu3 @Wandering Mind @iamxty @tjsecondtry @baka @GavinSouthAfrica @4RyL @arunroy007 @AlliBatista @fahadsheikh @TanakaM @Chintan2711 @hahaHHH @Wacky1.nash
many others names I am not able to recollect...so if anyone finds this good,please keep tagging those left out & thus we can build a list....
hopefully...
wish another happy surprise soon to all roh members....:)
--
cheer up everyone..:)...make noise...make it shine....sparkle....this is ray of hope...
We have the immitracker for this :)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Dear Seniors,

I have one question..............I applied for Canada PR previously in 2014 under FSW but got rejected due to selection of wrong NOC........ the decison states
"I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements, because I cannot be satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement of NOC 0111 Financial Managers, and have performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the main duties, including all of the essential duties.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements."

I have declared this in the statutory question part. Should I write an LoE for this?

Plz suggest
Wow, sorry to hear this. Do you know why they did not think you met all the requirements of your NOC code? Was there not enough detail in your employer reference letters? Can you share what duties your employers listed in your reference letters? I am worried and want to make sure my reference letters contain enough detail, etc.

Reactions: lino82