+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Come on Canada, hurry up! Do Justin and Ahmed realise that we are intelligent, socially mobile and in demand people? We have options, and we have decided Canada is the country we will favour with our presence, skills and most importantly hard earned taxes. But if Canada isn't interested then we have other options, other countries that we could move to such as North Korea, Syria or USA.

Emmmm..... hold on I'm not interested in despot dictatorships, so strike the last one. ;)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Come on Canada, hurry up! Do Justin and Ahmed realise that we are intelligent, socially mobile and in demand people? We have options, and we have decided Canada is the country we will favour with our presence, skills and most importantly hard earned taxes. But if Canada isn't interested then we have other options, other countries that we could move to such as North Korea, Syria or USA.

Emmmm..... hold on I'm not interested in despot dictatorships, so strike the last one. ;)
Well said! Big like! :)

Reactions: iamxty

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore

<slow clap> How you got only a 7.5 in writing on the IELTS is beyond me!