+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
On to a serious note, and personal updates:
  • I have, in a way, come back from the dead. I almost got myself killed in an accident, a very close shave it was. However, I did not sustain even a scratch, miraculously.
  • Lately, I was getting too hard unto myself, with impositions galore.
  • I disposed off all means of Internet. access and am currently posting from a borrowed smartphone.
Thank you so much for the overwhelming love, ours is a one of a kind and unprecedented group. Canada must acknowledge that it is us, the low CRSers who are in fact the people with the most human core capital & traits. Most, not all, forget that life ought to be lived fuller, not longer.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today.!!
Sad to hear such news bro! Please be watchful! And here you are with another chance of life! Hope the mighty bless you and save you wherever you're! Glad that you're here among us!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Thank you so much for the overwhelming love, ours is a one of a kind and unprecedented group. Canada must acknowledge that it is us, the low CRSers who are in fact the people with the most human core capital & traits. Most, not all, forget that life ought to be lived fuller, not longer.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today!!
Every day is a blessing. But damn, it would feel like a bigger blessing if we were all in Canada.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
  • I have, in a way, come back from the dead. I almost got myself killed in an accident, a very close shave it was. However, I did not sustain even a scratch, miraculously.
  • Lately, I was getting too hard unto myself, with impositions galore. I am on a strict self-discipline mode.
  • I disposed off all means of Internet access and am currently posting from a borrowed smartphone.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today!!
We are here for you. And I am just one call away. You have always been a good friend to me :)