+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Ever+

Jul 14, 2017
Probably most of those who did not submit their application are the ones asking questions in this forum such as "I have a CRS of 590, do I have a chance?"

If you don´t even know what the CRS cut-off is by the day you are waiting for your ITA, then most likely you don´t have a clue of what comes next.
:D:D:D

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the info. Those numbers are far lower than expected, but you have to take into account that people have 90 days to submit their applications so there is a kind of delay to consider.
as per information 3000 ppl submits their file per months which means 21k files must have been submitted if one ITA = 2 PR then also CIC is far behind, i am expecting increase in ITA issue in coming draws

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
This is a really good find - thank you.

I'm not sure what to make of it. If you look at the figures for Jan - May (5 months) then we have 16,630 people who got an ITA and subsequently applied for PR. So 16,630 / 5 (months) x 12 (months) = 39,912. This is a low figure against their target. Right?

But as someone rightly pointed out there is a maximum 90 day lag. So should we be saying 16,630 is for 2 months (5 - 3 month lag)? Or adding on 3 months to the 39,912 figure from above to cover the lag?

Any mathematicians on line care to comment? Positive ones only please. ;)
Actually it's for 4 months including April, 'cause April 19 ITAs' deadline is over, so 90 days gone for them. But for May, June and July there some days ahead of them, so 16,630 / 4 (months) = 4,157 submissions for PR. Now you can give your own opinion based on this :)
Hope there will be more draws and more ITAs in the upcoming draws, including today's one, still there's a hope ;)

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I am at CRS 434 . If there is no draw today, I think I will need to wait longer.:(
If there is a draw on 26th , I expect the cut of to be definitely greater than 434.

I must say I am getting a feeling that there is no draw today. But will not stop hitting the refresh button, Hope never dies:)

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
On July 12, in the morning when I logged into my cic account, I saw that my EE profile said "Updated" but there was no update at all.
Later on, draw happened. Did anyone had same behavior in EE profile?

I suspect that on draw day, they might be pulling all the profiles that might be the reason why it said "Updated"

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Same boat as you bro! I'm at CRS 433 and hoping and praying for the draw to happen today. Seems difficult now, but the power of prayer is magnificent. Praying for a miracle ✨
I am at CRS 434 . If there is no draw today, I think I will need to wait longer.:(
If there is a draw on 26th , I expect the cut of to be definitely greater than 434.

I must say I am getting a feeling that there is no draw today. But will not stop hitting the refresh button, Hope never dies:)
me

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
On July 12, in the morning when I logged into my cic account, I saw that my EE profile said "Updated" but there was no update at all.
Later on, draw happened. Did anyone had same behavior in EE profile?

I suspect that on draw day, they might be pulling all the profiles that might be the reason why it said "Updated"
This is true and good observation ,mine show data read as 11th July 01:something PM

Reactions: andieangel

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So we cant take our beloved persons name anymore. Some of the comments are being deleted ;)