+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Don't be so negative bro. After the last draw all the applicants over 440 were drained out and I am sure the profile submission rate above 440 is far slower than below. I feel next week cut off will be around 430 if not below. So don't lose hope just yet.
I am at CRS 434 . If there is no draw today, I think I will need to wait longer.:(
If there is a draw on 26th , I expect the cut of to be definitely greater than 434.

I must say I am getting a feeling that there is no draw today. But will not stop hitting the refresh button, Hope never dies:)

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Same boat as you bro! I'm at CRS 433 and hoping and praying for the draw to happen today. Seems difficult now, but the power of prayer is magnificent. Praying for a miracle ✨

me
Hello Buddy , Are you taking the ONIP route or are you still planning to wait for direct ITA?
I am afraid that ONIP quota is going to be full and that I will loose both the opportunities.

I have a chance to write IELTS and improve my score by another 6 points(but its not easy) , so not sure if I should pursue that route. Confused:(

Anand@123

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Buddy , Are you taking the ONIP route or are you still planning to wait for direct ITA?
I am afraid that ONIP quota is going to be full and that I will loose both the opportunities.

I have a chance to write IELTS and improve my score by another 6 points(but its not easy) , so not sure if I should pursue that route. Confused:(
if u don't mind me asking, what's ur score?

Reactions: andieangel

Anand@123

Jun 28, 2017
Same boat as you bro! I'm at CRS 433 and hoping and praying for the draw to happen today. Seems difficult now, but the power of prayer is magnificent. Praying for a miracle ✨

me
Okay got it. We are all in same boat. I'm at 435. Siting tight. Didn't apply ONIP but hoping for a miracle soon. If not next, but perhaps next 2 draws score should be at 430ish.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they have changed the strategy, to reduce traffic on the server by updating the draw after the working hour.

By that time most of the audience would have gone to Disney land from the other side of the Atlantic...;)

Hope Prevails..!!!:)