+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
even if you start learning french, wont it required at least 1 year to reach at a lever that get us some extra point, i have been learning English since i was 14 years old and still i am missing .5 band in writing everytime i dont know how long will it take to learn french?
Well, I'm basically maxed out everywhere else. Missed CLB10 on English writing, so potentially +3 points here. I could do PhD, but it gives only 14 additional points to my current master and takes like 3 or 4 years. Learning French compared to this seems much easier and gives potentially additional 42 points (3*4 for each skill @CLB7 and additional 30 points for good English. So this looks not so bad, and I think that one year of diligent learning may be enough. Will lose 10 points due to my age in October, so not so many options left.

Alternatively, I may try to become younger. Haven't figured it out how, though. Still working on it.

opopop

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Per my understanding, whenever we refresh the color of tab would become gray, maybe they were refreshing on server to test how it look after modification.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Guys, you are terrible! Please put your stuff together. This is Ray of Hope!

You do not even imagine how many people are out there with score below 400 and they wish to be close to 400... complaining being 430+ or so is just annoying to them. I know i know we all would like to see if more than 4200 people get ITA this time, hopefully about 4700!

I am here too, not even applied yet (reading ROH since 50+), doing my ECA and CELPiP hoping to get around 420 and being sure i will get it sooner or later!

CELPiP thing sounds about right to me, however i was unprepared and get 12/11/8/7...

Tomorrow is a draw with cut off close to 430 one way or another. Going forward all of us are getting to Canada.

Cheers,

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sorry ! Just very stressed, I realise my post is possibly illogical as far as the quotas is concerned. Just that I can't figure out why there wasn't a draw :(
If the draw happens next week or the wek after, will lead to an increase of CRS.
Your ITA is on its way! Don't worry! You will land in Canada sooner than you think! :)

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Hello All,
Entered EE pool with 395 points.
NOC:2171(primary) , some years - 2173
IELTS: R-8 W-8.5 L-8.5 S-8
Initial plan was to wait for NOI from Ontario(ICT occupation) but now as they have put a hold on NOIs , have to think of some alternatives.

Still spouse's IELTS & ECA is pending but I wonder if that would help much as at max I can reach 413.
Latest CRS cut off was 440 and with reduced number of draws , my chances are remote.

Please suggest what can be best options in this situation.

Thanks.
hey buddy this is ray of hope thread and i am also at 405 waiting for ITA and that would be the case for many of us, so hold on to your hopes, i still believe the score would go down and it will touch 400 for sure, when i dont know but it will be soon, since you are ICT occupation, try SK or NS PNP i think you have just missed NS pnp by 2 weeks all the best,

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Well, I'm basically maxed out everywhere else. Missed CLB10 on English writing, so potentially +3 points here. I could do PhD, but it gives only 14 additional points to my current master and takes like 3 or 4 years. Learning French compared to this seems much easier and gives potentially additional 42 points (3*4 for each skill @CLB7 and additional 30 points for good English. So this looks not so bad, and I think that one year of diligent learning may be enough. Will lose 10 points due to my age in October, so not so many options left.

Alternatively, I may try to become younger. Haven't figured it out how, though. Still working on it.
lemme know if you figure out to become younger, i wish if i could have all those days back, and could change couple of my decision,,

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
There will be one draw per month till end of this year with ITAs 3200
There is only 19700 ITAs remaining.CIC will check for failed PR applications for the past draws and the missed ones after time period allowed for submission will be added to the remaining number

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
lemme know if you figure out to become younger, i wish if i could have all those days back, and could change couple of my decision,,
I am young, but my identification documents have a year of birth that says I am not. Let me know if you can find a way to update all records to reflect a more recent year of birth ... or reset the current year to, say, 2007 instead of 2017! ;)