+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Timmyfemmy

Apr 21, 2017
There will be one draw per month till end of this year with ITAs 3200
There is only 19700 ITAs remaining.CIC will check for failed PR applications for the past draws and the missed ones after time period allowed for submission will be added to the remaining number
If at all you must say something unfounded and baseless, why not say something positive?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going to canada requires some skills. You need to know decent english/french. You need to have a degree and some experience in your profession and ofcourse you need to be young. It also requires a very important skill which some people lack. Going to canada requires a lot of patience and perseverence. If you are giving up at this stage, then don't even bother moving forward. Post ITA phase is no walk in the park. Waiting for ppr can be nerve wracking. We haven't even discussed about the struggles of post landing phase. Some of you guys give up too easily.

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
There is only 19700 ITAs remaining.CIC will check for failed PR applications for the past draws and the missed ones after time period allowed for submission will be added to the remaining number
Hi Dude, is this true?? Where you get the info???

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi friends, I'm sure there will be a draw today or tomorrow, hope to see more ITAs issued :)

PS: Don't make angry our Secretary General Mrs. Andie, she may punish us :D:p Instead, try to be like me and you will be awarded a position in her administration ;):)

Your Light Knight :cool:
Hahaha! Good job! ;)

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Do you know that the numbers you see in the Immigration Plan 2017 quotas are meant to be new landed PR in 2017? As of August, if possible, whoever gets a ITA and let's take 5-6 months processing time, he/she will be landed and counted for the 2018 new immigrants quota. Which I believe there is no limit for issuing ITAs.

Why we don't see draws? I think is coz backlog application cases and limited/lazy immigration officers. All other application types (Initial study permits, study permits extension, PGWP, etc) are getting longer and longer processing times since June

opopop

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Do you know that the numbers you see in the Immigration Plan 2017 quotas are meant to be new landed PR in 2017? As of August, if possible, whoever gets a ITA and let's take 5-6 months processing time, he/she will be landed and counted for the 2018 new immigrants quota. Which I believe there is no limit for issuing ITAs.

Why we don't see draws? I think is coz backlog application cases and limited/lazy immigration officers. All other application types (Initial study permits, study permits extension, PGWP, etc) are getting longer and longer processing times since June
That is true, normally my study permit takes less than 30 days , now it took more than 50 days and no status change yet

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It seems that you are ignored and you can be sure you wouldn't be ignored if there was 'dislike' option. Now, for your 'accurate' prediction let me tell you your math doesn't add up, I will not go into details why and in the end regarding your attitude and advice on getting higher scores to 450 please keep them in your head not on your keyboard, unless you are able to create time machine and make us 10-20 years younger in order to get additional 50 or more points. Thanks. All the best!

Reactions: shaun75 and alfred0

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Guys if we have a draw tomorrow , Can we expect the CRS to go below 435?
I must say things are turning very unpredictable with the recent changes - ONIP getting closed , only 3200 ITA's being issues for the past couple of draws and monthly draw's .... I wish experts in the forum speak out their views...:)

Reactions: andieangel

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
It's also summer in the northern hemisphere. People in North America like to go away for summer vacations. Especially the lazy government workers. They will need to come back and start catching up in another month (maybe weekly draws later in the fall?? please??)!