+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
I was reading somewhere that if CRS goes below 400, it will be the failure of Canadian Immigration System. How funny it is! I am at 395 because I couldn't get 0.5 in speaking, but if my re-evaluation comes successful, I will be at 453. Where is the difference?

People who say that applicants with CRS below 400 don't deserve ITA, actually want to say,

"CIC! I have received my ITA, please seal the border of Canada now."

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I was reading somewhere that if CRS goes below 400, it will be the failure of Canadian Immigration System. How funny it is! I am at 395 because I couldn't get 0.5 in speaking, but if my re-evaluation comes successful, I will be at 453. Where is the difference?

People who say that applicants with CRS below 400 don't deserve ITA, actually want to say,

A big LOL at all the people who think like that and their thinking capabilities. I have also seen many Ministers of immigration and citizenship here passing their verdicts every now and then in different threads.

Reactions: thisworks

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Totally agree buddy

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Thats not fair from the people who say like that. Every person has done hard work to immigrate to canada and has high hopes if crs score come down. I was at 380 but after improving ielts score i am at 436. This does not mean i will discourage other people below 400 just because i have good score now

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Can we get medical check up before receive the ITA? Medical check up in India requires IMA no in absence of ITA. Anyone knows what this is?
Nothing is required on your part except for 4 passport size photos and a photocopy of your passport along with passport in original. They will provide you with a number (its called UMI number if I am right) with barcode on a form along with other details (after all the tests are done) ie if the they have the emedical facility.

In my opinion cut off can't cross 445-450 mark now and we might rather see it swinging between 380-390 and 425-435 score (it would go this high only if there is a sudden influx of candidates having scores around this mark).

And yes, Canada needs (qualified) people. So they are not sealing off borders anytime soon.

Last edited:

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I dont think draw will be on this wednesday (though I want it to be). It will be on 31st, because if its going to be on 24th then next expected draw is on 7th and CIC would not have enough time to accommodate June 6 changes.

So my predication for draw date :
63rd - May 31
64th - June 14

Your point makes sense but you never know what CIC does.

There can be back to back draws on 24th May and 31st May, if they decide to clean all candidates above 400 before June 6.

Also if changes are made in system on June 6 then it is highly unlikely that the draw happens next day (7th June). Many times it takes more than 24 hours for points to update.

Anyways stay positive friends :)

I am currently at 407 and after June 6 changes I will jump to 422.

Reactions: Lyssiej

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Your point makes sense but you never know what CIC does.

There can be back to back draws on 24th May and 31st May, if they decide to clean all candidates above 400 before June 6.

Also if changes are made in system on June 6 then it is highly unlikely that the draw happens next day (7th June). Many times it takes more than 24 hours for points to update.

Anyways stay positive friends :)

I am currently at 407 and after June 6 changes I will jump to 422.
Back to back draws in next two weeks will not only clear everyone above 400, it will clear everyone in my segment as well. But, it is hard to think three draws in three straight weeks. I wish such thing happens though. :rolleyes: