May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thanks for your assistance.

Declining is easy; just a click away! However, if there is a draw day after tomorrow and I get invitation, I can wait for couple of days to confirm that my wife's IELTS score is at least as good as last one and then I can accept the invitation. Technically speaking, if IELTS result is considered from date of test (which is 13-May-2017), her result is valid as of draw date (24-May-2017) and application date (may be a week later). Also I can upload her new result while submitting final application. Below is extract from CIC website with my comments in green. Any second opinion?

How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence. (I will submit application with new results, which will be less than two years old at that time)

If you have been invited to apply, check that your language test results will still be valid when you plan to apply for permanent residence. If you haven’t been invited, you may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you will be in the pool. (New results will be valid at the time of application)

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:
  • be tested again, (Yes, tested again on 13-May-2017)
  • apply before your test results expire, or
  • decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we will refuse your application. (I am not applying with an expired results!)
Hello dear friend,
I will give you my honest opinion regarding this comment in your post:

Technically speaking, if IELTS result is considered from date of test (which is 13-May-2017), her result is valid as of draw date (24-May-2017) and application date (may be a week later). Also I can upload her new result while submitting final application.

Look, you know CIC is very strict with their policies. Basically, untill you have your test results (and its TRF number), you cannot present anything to them as valid. And I don't think you can change the TRF after you have been given an ITA. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
If I was you, I would take the safe road and wait untill I have the new TRF and present these new scores. After all, most of us here think that the draw will happen on May 31st, not on May 24th.

If you take the path you're telling us, you take the risk of CIC declining your aplication, and you will loose more time that way.

Anyway, just trying to be helpful.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Yes fingures and toes crossed.... hopefully draw will be on coming wednesday.... folks around 407 and up hold ur nerves tight... might be chance... i am sitting at 410... hopeful as well like u guys.... my opinion strickly based on think positive get positive

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
any chances to get an ITA with CRS 391
Bro u will get it for sure after at least 5 draws but not possible in near soon.... i am at 410... i am not even sure about me and due to that i drink beer almost every night due to stress... hope u get the answer... work on ur ielts else wait for 3 months at least

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Bro u will get it for sure after at least 5 draws but not possible in near soon.... i am at 410... i am not even sure about me and due to that i drink beer almost every night due to stress... hope u get the answer... work on ur ielts else wait for 3 months at least

63rd will be ours then we'll have a beer party :D

Reactions: sky5

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Here are some common reasons i have seen and heard about in the forum:

- unable to gather all documents before deadline (pcc, reference letter).

- applicant realized that he/she made a a mistake in documenting correct dates of employment after receiving ita.

- marriage/divorce/pregnant after ita.

- other errors in creating ee profile, but realized after receiving ita.
What is wrong with being pregnant?

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Dear members, does anyone know how much time does one have to start OINP process after getting a NOI ? Is it 6 months?

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi, yes I provided 6 month bank statement , you should maintain the minimum money you had mentioned in your EE profile in your bank account. That is the basic requirement . If there was a huge inflow into your account during last 6 month, I advise you to provide the proof about the sourse of money.
Can we get medical check up before receive the ITA? Medical check up in India requires IMA no in absence of ITA. Anyone knows what this is?

Lyssiej

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
USA
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I've always checked these threads a lot but I feel like I'm checking this one obsessively. We're at 411. Dying from suspense!!!