+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
No body can be sure whether a draw will happen tomorrow or not unless until they get a personal call from the Hon'ble minister of IRCC.

Everything else is a speculation.

Lets hope there wud b a draw tomorrow and break the 3 draw pattern.

Anything is possible with IRCC

Good luck to all

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BillHyatt said:
There is a planned system maintenance today by CIC, and I have also heard that Scores Distribution for 20th April is already prepared by them. I am not sure but this may be an indication that there is a draw tomorrow. If the draw is conducted tomorrow then scores will be between 407-409.

CIC plans for 2017-18 (Available online in pdf format - Full Analysis Report for 2016-17 is still to be published) indicates some interesting things and the changes in score structure is a clear representation of this. These includes:

a) FSW = Bringing more qualified youngsters to Canada for their growing economy. To achieve this target, scores are being reduced so that applicants with good qualification yet less experience can be considered.

b) Students = CIC wants to encourage growth in Education system, and attract students to choose Canada instead of UK, Australia, NZ, or the US. To achieve this target they have introduced extra points for Education in Canada and plans to further increase these in upcoming years.

c) Family = CIC also plans to attract more and more families through Family Schemes. This is to reduce the burden of settlement on government as they expect families to bring more money than individuals. Details for the plan is still unknown.

Other Developments - (Extracts from different press releases)

Other than that CIC have indicated that they have substantially improved their systems, and have implemented some advanced case management software to deal with a large number of ITA's. This means automated rejections will increase for the incomplete files, and also half of a verification process will also be automated. This technique for Visa Processing is already implemented in UAE, that is one of the largest Visa Processing hubs in the world. This claim is still unverified and needs to proven by time.

More scores for Siblings, and French. Although this is a confirmed news and has already been debated a lot, I still doubt that it will bring changes to scores. The questions are how many applicants know French and English at the same time, or how many applicants has siblings with PR in Canada. We have seen extra points for Canadian Education been added yet cut-off scores are significantly declining.

Finally, it is the attitude of CIC that will define the scores in future and not the changes in score structures. So keep hopes for the best and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :)
Hey bro where did you get this info ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The plans for 2017-18 are available online in CIC website in PDF format and the last part is from various press releases in the last 6 months. I am not allowed to add links in this forum at the moment. Maybe after 20 posts or so.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BillHyatt said:
The plans for 2017-18 are available online in CIC website in PDF format and the last part is from various press releases in the last 6 months. I am not allowed to add links in this forum at the moment. Maybe after 20 posts or so.
Thank you, I mean have they really prepared 20 Apr distribution table, that would be a hint that they are going to carry out a draw, where did u find out about this? :)

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
Economic Programs (FSW, FST, CEC) 2017 target is 71,700 admissions. Does anyone know if "admission" is one successful application or one admitted person? One successful application can have one or more individuals in a family. So far till 19th April 2017 draw, 35,993 ITAs were issued. There will be rejections, drop outs, even after that if 50% of ITAs are successful applications, total number of admitted people can be 18000 x 3 (keeping average family size as 3) = 54,000 people. I hope that these 71700 target is successful application not persons.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Kumud said:
Economic Programs (FSW, FST, CEC) 2017 target is 71,700 admissions. Does anyone know if "admission" is one successful application or one admitted person? One successful application can have one or more individuals in a family. So far till 19th April 2017 draw, 35,993 ITAs were issued. There will be rejections, drop outs, even after that if 50% of ITAs are successful applications, total number of admitted people can be 18000 x 3 (keeping average family size as 3) = 54,000 people. I hope that these 71700 target is successful application not persons.
Persons

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BillHyatt said:
There is a planned system maintenance today by CIC, and I have also heard that Scores Distribution for 20th April is already prepared by them. I am not sure but this may be an indication that there is a draw tomorrow. If the draw is conducted tomorrow then scores will be between 407-409.

CIC plans for 2017-18 (Available online in pdf format - Full Analysis Report for 2016-17 is still to be published) indicates some interesting things and the changes in score structure is a clear representation of this. These includes:

a) FSW = Bringing more qualified youngsters to Canada for their growing economy. To achieve this target, scores are being reduced so that applicants with good qualification yet less experience can be considered.

b) Students = CIC wants to encourage growth in Education system, and attract students to choose Canada instead of UK, Australia, NZ, or the US. To achieve this target they have introduced extra points for Education in Canada and plans to further increase these in upcoming years.

c) Family = CIC also plans to attract more and more families through Family Schemes. This is to reduce the burden of settlement on government as they expect families to bring more money than individuals. Details for the plan is still unknown.

Other than that CIC have indicated that they have substantially improved their systems, and have implemented some advanced case management software to deal with a large number of ITA's. This means automated rejections will increase for the incomplete files, and also half of a verification process will also be automated. This technique for Visa Processing is already implemented in UAE, that is one of the largest Visa Processing hubs in the world. This claim is still unverified and needs to proven by time.

More scores for Siblings, and French. Although this is a confirmed news and has already been debated a lot, I still doubt that it will bring changes to scores. The questions are how many applicants know French and English at the same time, or how many applicants has siblings with PR in Canada. We have seen extra points for Canadian Education been added yet cut-off scores are significantly declining.

Finally, it is the attitude of CIC that will define the scores in future and not the changes in score structures. So keep hopes for the best and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :)
This plan of theirs is really awesome, thanks for great news buddy :D

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Kumud said:
Target is 73,700 including: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. I think the target is for successful new permanent residents as they mentioned:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-10-31.asp

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumud said:
Not all applicants are families with kids. Lot of them are single or a couple. From 2015 data, i make out 1 applicant = 1.7 persons.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
BillHyatt said:

+1 to you

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BillHyatt said:

Well if the pool snapshot has been taken on April 20th, it does mean the draw is happening this wednesday, which will be unprecedented, but it has been so for a while.
So, we will know tomorrow if your sources are reliable or not.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Confused_oldman said:
Well if the pool snapshot has been taken on April 20th, it does mean the draw is happening this wednesday, which will be unprecedented, but it has been so for a while.
So, we will know tomorrow if your sources are reliable or not.
What wonders me is that such info could only be available on CIC website or from an insider. Anyway let's see tomorrow, about 27 hours left till the draw )

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Sorry people but i still have questions i need your help. Getting a job offer:

do people need to work in the same NOC they mentioned as their main one in the express entry profile?

My wife (main applicant) needs to be registered in Canada to be able to work as a dietitian. Since the registration process has to be done once she is there (as i understood), how is a possible to get a job offer or start applying to such job openings if being registered is a requirement???

unless it is possible to get a job offer in any other field and in any other NOC other than her main. if it is possible, will it add up to the score your score anyways if you get a job offer with other NOC???

how effective is the job bank for you?? she keeps getting job matches that do not match her profile..

thanks for your time.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BillHyatt said:
automated rejections will increase for the incomplete files- so once the application gets rejected can the person create another profile in EE or will he get banned for 5 years. :-\

And is there any timeline when these changes will be implemented?

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love4immigration said:
automated rejections will increase for the incomplete files- so once the application gets rejected can the person create another profile in EE or will he get banned for 5 years. :-\

And is there any timeline when these changes will be implemented?
Depending on the reason for rejection. My file got declined yesterday (After going through every security check and verification that they perform) only for them to send me a letter saying that I should reapply.

So, in short, no, you won't automatically get banned if it's declined.

Reason I got declined is because I used "invalid" work experience to apply under CEC (The invalid portion was only 2 months, but it contributed an additional 11 points). I had stated all work experience and did not attempt to defraud them, so I guess that is why I wasn't banned.

Nevertheless, I'm back in the EE pool, sitting on 460 points, which, hopefully will be enough for the next draw.