Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
zinder33 said:
April 29 409 3668 ITA
May 7 401 3300 ITA
May 16 395 3655 ITA
May 27 389 3450 ITA
June 4 385 3700 ITA
I would like nothing more than to be wrong, but only in my wildest dreams could the score go down that much in a month and a half.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
monavy said:
I think there should be weekly draws.let it be half the size of biweekly draws.
atleast it keeps us busy.
I am already very busy - biting my nails waiting for the draws, tearing out my hair when the cut-off is way beyond my my reach and checking and rechecking this forum for more information :p

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
tj4canada said:
I would like nothing more than to be wrong, but only in my wildest dreams could the score go down that much in a month and a half.
When it comes to CIC, anything can happen! A few months ago who would've guessed the points would fall to 415?! All the experts here and elsewhere were crying themselves hoarse that it is not possible for the score to fall beyond 450. And look where we are now!

Let's be optimistic (that the points will continue to fall) while being realistic (doing everything we can to increase/improve our scores or making other plans for our future).

Good luck to you and everyone in the pool.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apr 26 should turn out to be a record-breaking date!!!
Waiting eagerly at 409

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Guys, there is some confusion at my end. I have masters degree from Canada and while studying I worked as a full time graduate research and teaching assistant (on study permit for two years) as well. I have a letter of reference from my graduate head mentioning working hours 40/week and annual salary as well. Canot i claim this two years of experience in FSW? For sure I can't claim in under CEC as it was on study permit. Kindly guide. Thanks!

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I have a question...

I have 2 yrs of experience in 2 different companies, one employer insists he can't give me more than a certificate with dates and the role I was in... so I wanted to know what you think, with only 1 employer I can reach the year for Express entry and the other it's just not doing anything at this time in my profile, should I delete the job experience from my profile or can i remove it later after ITA is received?

Or maybe I can submit the reference of the employer as it is and explain that I am not claiming points for it just showing proof and thats what they gave me...

thanks in advance.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
josejaram said:
Hello everyone, I have a question...

I have 2 yrs of experience in 2 different companies, one employer insists he can't give me more than a certificate with dates and the role I was in... so I wanted to know what you think, with only 1 employer I can reach the year for Express entry and the other it's just not doing anything at this time in my profile, should I delete the job experience from my profile or can i remove it later after ITA is received?

Or maybe I can submit the reference of the employer as it is and explain that I am not claiming points for it just showing proof and thats what they gave me...

thanks in advance.
One of my employers refused to put salary on my work experience letter since it is not company policy. So when I get my ITA I am planning to include offer letter and salary slips (unfortunately they are not on company letterhead) along with the work experience letter in my application. People who have successfully done and received PR say it's OK to do this.

Can you also do something similar?

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
One of my employers refused to put salary on my work experience letter since it is not company policy. So when I get my ITA I am planning to include offer letter and salary slips (unfortunately they are not on company letterhead) along with the work experience letter in my application. People who have successfully done and received PR say it's OK to do this.

Can you also do something similar?
You know, somewhere I saw you can attach your tax forms... Where your income is shown....

Can someone confirm that?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi:

My lawyer just sent me the details of the recently created EE profile of mine. Why does my EE profile details show "Not met" against the criteria of PNP? The only criteria met is that of FSW? Does it mean I have to apply for provincial nominee program such as OINP seperately in order to receive their nomination? I thought being in EE pool shall suffice to be nominated by OINP. Please advise. Thanks you.

jasweengujral

Jan 7, 2017
omarkhan said:
Hi:

My lawyer just sent me the details of the recently created EE profile of mine. Why does my EE profile details show "Not met" against the criteria of PNP? The only criteria met is that of FSW? Does it mean I have to apply for provincial nominee program such as OINP seperately in order to receive their nomination? I thought being in EE pool shall suffice to be nominated by OINP. Please advise. Thanks you.
I know only about OINP wherein the system automatically selects your profile and sends you an invite if your CRS score is over 400 And your PROFILE IS DESIRABLE TO THEM. Having a crs over 400 doesn't guarantee a PNP nomination. I am at 410 but didnt get invite from Ontario

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
jasweengujral said:
I know only about OINP wherein the system automatically selects your profile and sends you an invite if your CRS score is over 400 And your PROFILE IS DESIRABLE TO THEM. Having a crs over 400 doesn't guarantee a PNP nomination. I am at 410 but didnt get invite from Ontario
Thanks. That means anyone in the pool can be nominated by OINP, provided they show interest in him/her.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
I read somewhere that you would have to re-create the EE profile.. Ontario has some problem fetching old EE profiles