FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
I would suggest people between 420-431 pack your bags. Next 3 draws are yours. Enjoy the Pre-ITA moments till then. :D :D :D

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
Hello all seniors,

I am applying for ECA from WES and all required documents are ready as per requirements of WES. Following are my credential details in Pakistan and my one critical question:
  • MS Business Administration, 18 Years, NUML Islamabad University, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • MBA (Finance) 16 Years, Govt. College University Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • B.com 14 Years, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • D.com (HSC) 12 Years, Punjab Technical Education Board Lahore, Not listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • Matric (SSC) 10 Years, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Faisalabad, listed in designated academic institution list of WES

My HSC Certificate (12 Yers) mentioned in Red is from a nonlisted institution as per list on WES website. Please advise what to do? will they accept and consider the mentioned certificate and issue "Masters" equivalence report? or they will issue "Graduation" report by not considering this document.

Please suggest.

buzz2017

Apr 9, 2017
@cheeta37: as far as I know, you do not need to send HSC/SSC credentials to WES/any other ECA assessing authorities to evaluate your masters/bachelor degree !

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
buzz2017 said:
@cheeta37: as far as I know, you do not need to send HSC/SSC credentials to WES/any other ECA assessing authorities to evaluate your masters/bachelor degree !
please check the link

https://www.wes.org/apply/requiredpop.asp?ctry=121

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
ajkidwai said:
The numbers you are quoting also includes dependents. so it will not be 125 K. You need to divide that figure by 1.8 roughly.
Here is the calculation.

3700 per draw
26 draws in a year

Total ITAs = 96200/-
30% rejections, duplicates, etc. so left over = 67340

Each ITA = 1.7 Immigrant. so total immigrants = 114500/-
so roughly 115K

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
Hello all seniors,

I am applying for ECA from WES and all required documents are ready as per requirements of WES. Following are my credential details in Pakistan and my one critical question:
  • MS Business Administration, 18 Years, NUML Islamabad University, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • MBA (Finance) 16 Years, Govt. College University Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • B.com 14 Years, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • D.com (HSC) 12 Years, Punjab Technical Education Board Lahore, Not listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • Matric (SSC) 10 Years, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Faisalabad, listed in designated academic institution list of WES

My HSC Certificate (12 Yers) mentioned in Red is from a nonlisted institution as per list on WES website. Please advise what to do? will they accept and consider the mentioned certificate and issue "Masters" equivalence report? or they will issue "Graduation" report by not considering this document.

Please suggest.
you ONLY need to get your highest degree evaluated... if its bachelors - then bachelors, if masters, then masters degree only

they wont even cheeck 10th and 10+2

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
thestunner316 said:
you ONLY need to get your highest degree evaluated... if its bachelors - then bachelors, if masters, then masters degree only

they wont even cheeck 10th and 10+2
Thanks for to the point reply +1 for you dear

can you please tell me what level i will get according my credentials mentioned above?

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Hello!

Can someone help me with the NOC code for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Identifying, Analyzing and merging duplicate records through De-Duplication Tool.
ii. Cleaning and Standardization of Master Data as per rules defined by Project Manager.
iii. Mapping disparate data structures to create unique data structure.
iv. Perform Data Entry, either manually or using scanning technology from various sources and assisting upload of data to Commercial Data base after performing Data Management.
v. Data formatting into standardized formats as per company policy and client’s requirement.
vi. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
vii. Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
viii. Provide analytical support and conduct data mining/complex multiple variable analysis.
ix. Basic SQL – Executing SQL queries to retrieve data as per the requirement.
x. Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues & clients
xi. Maintain the research database, renew and improve it from time to time and make sure safe storage of data
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Operational Manager.

My designation was Data Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Also for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Handling a team for collecting meter reads for bill cycle, Weekly reads, & for other activities.
ii. Analyzing the Meter read data for error free billing.
iii. Uploading the data & updating the data into the system (CC&B).
iv. Raising Service request for all faulty meters, High consumption and all other errors.
v. Generating reports from the system & providing remarks (Estimate, Partial estimate, High/Low Consumption) for each faulty meter & forwarding to Billing department.
vi. Preparing reports for Weekly complaints received, pending work orders, pending service requests, Sick Leave & others.
vii. Managing of yearly leave plan for the team.
viii. Preparing Internal Memo for all the existing & new projects.
ix. Preparing presentations for Metering Manager.
x. Handling various systems – Maximo, CC&B, and MDMS.
xi. Fulfilling other department’s requirement as and when required.
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Metering Manager.

My designation was Metering Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Thank you in advance.

Ashish.7187

Mar 19, 2017
Hi people, I have a query regarding the WES evaluation of my wife (PA)and the details of which are as below:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors Degree (three years)

She has also completed a 2 year diploma in Montessori and we had sent that as well to WES evaluation and the results of which came as below:

Credential Authentication : Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential : International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy
Year : 2013
Awarded by : Montessori Centre International
Institution Status : Montessori
Major / Specialization : Montessori

Canadian Equivalency : Completion of study and training in Montessori teaching methods

Since the evaluation does not say that the institution is not recognized. My question is whether while submitting her express entry profile, should we mention Bachelors degree or two or more degrees/diploma. This really bumps up our CRS score.

Kindly advice!!!

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
wareskhan said:
I turned 30 on Mar 29. My score did not drop and is still at 429. Am i missing something here? Did your score drop? If so when? Please let me know. I am confused
It has already been 11 days and my score is still showing 429. Is it that the score will be updated after the profile expires and I create a new one?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Can i apply for EE and PR without her spouse ECA and IELTS..Though i know i cant claim for points of her edu and ielts?? But i believe eca and ielts are not mandatory if u r not claiming points for that... is it true? M i ryt??

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
sami726 said:
Can i apply for EE and PR without her spouse ECA and IELTS..Though i know i cant claim for points of her edu and ielts?? But i believe eca and ielts are not mandatory if u r not claiming points for that... is it true? M i ryt??
Yes you can. Declare your family members but make them non-accompanying.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashish.7187 said:
Hi people, I have a query regarding the WES evaluation of my wife (PA)and the details of which are as below:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors Degree (three years)

She has also completed a 2 year diploma in Montessori and we had sent that as well to WES evaluation and the results of which came as below:

Credential Authentication : Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential : International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy
Year : 2013
Awarded by : Montessori Centre International
Institution Status : Montessori
Major / Specialization : Montessori Early Childhood Education

Canadian Equivalency : Completion of study and training in Montessori teaching methods

Since the evaluation does not say that the institution is not recognized. My question is whether while submitting her express entry profile, should we mention Bachelors degree or two or more degrees/diploma. This really bumps up our CRS score.

Kindly advice!!!
As it says in your report, it is recognized as a diploma. So, yes, you can select "two or more degrees/diploma", if you have 2 or more degrees, diplomas or certificates you can select this provided one of these is 3 years or more.
Best of luck, how much does your CRS get to with this option selected?
____________________________________________________________________________________________-

A +1 for a hand

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
haceeb said:
Yes you can. Declare your family members but make them non-accompanying.
sorry sir..i think you didnt get me.. i want my family to accompany me but my wife hasnt ECA and Ielts...But at the same time I am not claiming for her points

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi Preet,
Did you get your IELTS revaluated ?? Your score is very nice and if they give you a W7 Your score will jump to 460+ and you wony have to wait so long.