+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

sneakthru

Apr 12, 2017
I have received ITA yesterday and I have maintained the funds for settlement in my bank account for last 2 and half months but in the
immigration site they are asking to maintain funds for 6 months. So is it only possible for me to apply after 3 and half month. So how do I apply for this.Will this be a problem.

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Thank you so much !!
It's good to know that the money can be in my husband account I was under the impression for express entry proof of funds has to be either in primary applicant's account or a joint account

How do I apply for police clearance in the US please?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
sneakthru said:
I have received ITA yesterday and I have maintained the funds for settlement in my bank account for last 2 and half months but in the
immigration site they are asking to maintain funds for 6 months. So is it only possible for me to apply after 3 and half month. So how do I apply for this.Will this be a problem.
They only need 6 months bank statements, it is not written anywhere that you need to have the required balance for past 6 months. However, once you submit your application you must maintain the amount during the whole process.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
I received my ITA on April 13th and I have a job related query.
I had quit my job four months ago, but I have four years of work experience. Is it mandatory to
notify in express entry profile that I had quit my job? Will not specifying result in misrepresentation?
And if I specify it now i.e, after receiving ITA in my express entry profile, will it still be considered as misrepresentation?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
app4ee said:
Hello friends,
I received my ITA on April 13th and I have a job related query.
I had quit my job four months ago, but I have four years of work experience. Is it mandatory to
notify in express entry profile that I had quit my job? Will not specifying result in misrepresentation?
And if I specify it now i.e, after receiving ITA in my express entry profile, will it still be considered as misrepresentation?
its not mandatory to be employed for you to be part of hte express entry pool.

when you fill the EE profile, it will ask for dates when you were employed... so if you dont use a current date, it is assumed that you are unemployed currently

being unemployed does not effect your overall CRS score. Even i was unemployed when i created my profile.

good luck

sneakthru

Apr 12, 2017
alizaidi said:
They only need 6 months bank statements, it is not written anywhere that you need to have the required balance for past 6 months. However, once you submit your application you must maintain the amount during the whole process.
thank you alizaidi for the information

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sneakthru said:
if you have large deposits in your account during the 6 month period - be prepared to answer for it...

best would be to write an LOE explaining this information

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi,

I was picked in April draw. Need some suggestion on below:

1) I have 10 years of experience in Information Technology. I am applying under NOC 2173. For 4 months when I worked on Consultant Programmer I am not getting any reference letter. I have is general relieving letter which states last date and position but no tasks list. But I have Offer Letter which states my job as Programmer Analyst-
Transalating functional requirements and detailed designs
Creating functional and unit tests
Assisting in operational support
Software developing
Automated deployment
Does that look sufficient document as proof for 2173?

2) All other documents are mostly ready, only my wife FBI PCC is pending and it will take around a month. Does it sound good to submit my ITA by providing explanation or should i was for a month after getting PCC?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan1234 said:
Hi,

I was picked in April draw. Need some suggestion on below:

1) I have 10 years of experience in Information Technology. I am applying under NOC 2173. For 4 months when I worked on Consultant Programmer I am not getting any reference letter. I have is general relieving letter which states last date and position but no tasks list. But I have Offer Letter which states my job as Programmer Analyst-
Transalating functional requirements and detailed designs
Creating functional and unit tests
Assisting in operational support
Software developing
Automated deployment
Does that look sufficient document as proof for 2173?

2) All other documents are mostly ready, only my wife FBI PCC is pending and it will take around a month. Does it sound good to submit my ITA by providing explanation or should i was for a month after getting PCC?
you wont get any points for this 4 month job, so better to remove it... why add something which will complicate your profile ? just mention this job however in personal history section

FBI PCC - depends on how many days are remaining for ITA to expire... if you can submit before 90 days are done WITH FBI PCC, then wait for the PCC to come... otherwise submit the application now, mention CLEARLY in the LOE that FBI PCC is pending and you will send it as soon as you get it..

and once you get the PCC, submit it along with CSE

good luck

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Thank You thestunner316.

1) Do you mean not adding this information in Work history? Is it not wrong? Also, by reference letter does it means separate letter which only list tasks. If that the case my offer letter would not be suffice. Luckily my rest of experience has reference letter.

2)My ITA still have time left for submision and I will get my wife PCC earlier. I guess its better to submit complete application to be on safer side.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan1234 said:
Thank You thestunner316.

1) Do you mean not adding this information in Work history? Is it not wrong? Also, by reference letter does it means separate letter which only list tasks. If that the case my offer letter would not be suffice. Luckily my rest of experience has reference letter.

2)My ITA still have time left for submision and I will get my wife PCC earlier. I guess its better to submit complete application to be on safer side.
no need to add anything in work history which will not fetch you points :) like i said however, add this information in personal history.
in fact you can remove your spouses work experience also from EE, and add it in personal history ... spouse work experience also has zero points.