Ray of hope 59th draw!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
Thanks for to the point reply +1 for you dear

can you please tell me what level i will get according my credentials mentioned above?
masters i believe, but you never know for certain till you see the WES report.

good luck

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sami726 said:
Can i apply for EE and PR without her spouse ECA and IELTS..Though i know i cant claim for points of her edu and ielts?? But i believe eca and ielts are not mandatory if u r not claiming points for that... is it true? M i ryt??
You are right. Without spouse's qualifications and IELTS if you get 67, then you are eligible. After that, in EE profile, if you select your spouse as accompanying, your CRS reduces, which is why adding spouse's qualifications/IELTS helps to improve score and therefore chances of ITA.
BUT, it isn't mandatory.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A +1 for a hand

Ashish.7187

Mar 19, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
As it says in your report, it is recognized as a diploma. So, yes, you can select "two or more degrees/diploma", if you have 2 or more degrees, diplomas or certificates you can select this provided one of these is 3 years or more.
Best of luck, how much does your CRS get to with this option selected?
____________________________________________________________________________________________-
Thank you for your feedback. Some people told me that we have to select Degree as that is what it says in the Summary. Are you saying this based on personal experience or anyone you know has done this? I do not want to create a profile and then get blocked for 5 years due to wrong information.

Without Diploma, we get 388 points and with diploma 407. I know we do not stand anywhere close to the last draw score but at lease we have a shot for OINP. Also, re-writing IELTS to get CLB 9 which will further boost the CRS to 441.

Thank you again.
A +1 for a hand

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wareskhan said:
It has already been 11 days and my score is still showing 429. Is it that the score will be updated after the profile expires and I create a new one?

Hey wares

I think it is time to recreate your profile. Else it is going to be a hardtime if you get ITA not on the basis of actual score. 11 days delay is more than normal it seems

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
yep... but where is the tool which calculates 67 points??now it a tool called come to canada which directly i believe determines your eligibility...M i right?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

A +1 for a hand
[/quote]

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
yep... but where is the tool which calculates 67 points??now it a tool called come to canada which directly i believe determines your eligibility...M i right?

A +1 for a hand

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not fully sure, frankly. Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp.
Since the word diploma or degree doesnt appear under canadian equivalency for the 2 year course, i would be a little concerned.
You could try writing to WES.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Wandering Mind said:
CLB12 is when you score 9 in all the parameters in IELTS. Please see the link below:

http://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb
CLB 10 is the max for CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sami726 said:

A +1 for a hand
Here is the link to calculate the FSW points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Ashish.7187

Mar 19, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Just enter the details as it is while creating your EE profile. The system will calculate points by itself using the information you provided.
Thanks for your answer maverick. While creating the profile should I enter it in the second row? And what should be the answer to the question " Has this credential been evaluated by WRS?" If I answer yes, then it takes it as Degree plus diploma and calculates the score. If I answer no, then it calculates as per only the bachelors degree?