17-05-17 421

Waiting and hoping at 415...

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monavy said:
3700 every 2 weeks roughly leads to 125K immigrants. thats is 100% of federal and PNP combined.
not sure though if 100% of PNP will be through EE.
how come you are calculating that 3700 every two weeks would add up to 125k. 3700 every two weeks would be 88000 for 12 calendar months.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewaters87 said:
Any chances for 391 ..I am thinking they are not looking at scores below 400...

please correct my opinion.
Lots of people above 400. No one know but i would say 99% probability will never go down 400.

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
wareskhan said:
It has already been 11 days and my score is still showing 429. Is it that the score will be updated after the profile expires and I create a new one?
Mine dropped immediately 5 points at my birthday. I think you should have it checked somehow. If you get an ITA, it might become a problem.

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
hopesarehigh said:
Hey wares

I think it is time to recreate your profile. Else it is going to be a hardtime if you get ITA not on the basis of actual score. 11 days delay is more than normal it seems
Hopesarehigh,

Is your DOB: 29/03/1987?

When did you get your notification on point reduction?

canedapr

Mar 28, 2017
eeprofilehelp said:
1143 profiles were updated(ECA/ielts/work experience/)/new between March 29, 2017 and 5th April. they cannot give invitations to profile between 421- 430
Great man!! Your calculations proved right. I am at 421 with spouse Eva still awaited which might increase 6 points. Do I have any chances on April 19 as per your calculations???

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Dubai to Canada said:
Hello!

Can someone help me with the NOC code for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Identifying, Analyzing and merging duplicate records through De-Duplication Tool.
ii. Cleaning and Standardization of Master Data as per rules defined by Project Manager.
iii. Mapping disparate data structures to create unique data structure.
iv. Perform Data Entry, either manually or using scanning technology from various sources and assisting upload of data to Commercial Data base after performing Data Management.
v. Data formatting into standardized formats as per company policy and client’s requirement.
vi. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
vii. Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
viii. Provide analytical support and conduct data mining/complex multiple variable analysis.
ix. Basic SQL – Executing SQL queries to retrieve data as per the requirement.
x. Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues & clients
xi. Maintain the research database, renew and improve it from time to time and make sure safe storage of data
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Operational Manager.

My designation was Data Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Also for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Handling a team for collecting meter reads for bill cycle, Weekly reads, & for other activities.
ii. Analyzing the Meter read data for error free billing.
iii. Uploading the data & updating the data into the system (CC&B).
iv. Raising Service request for all faulty meters, High consumption and all other errors.
v. Generating reports from the system & providing remarks (Estimate, Partial estimate, High/Low Consumption) for each faulty meter & forwarding to Billing department.
vi. Preparing reports for Weekly complaints received, pending work orders, pending service requests, Sick Leave & others.
vii. Managing of yearly leave plan for the team.
viii. Preparing Internal Memo for all the existing & new projects.
ix. Preparing presentations for Metering Manager.
x. Handling various systems – Maximo, CC&B, and MDMS.
xi. Fulfilling other department’s requirement as and when required.
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Metering Manager.

My designation was Metering Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Thank you in advance.
Can anyone help me with the above please ??? :'( :-[

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dubai to Canada said:
Can anyone help me with the above please ??? :'( :-[
unfortunately you need to do your own research on NOC code... i dont think anyone but yourself is qualified enough to understand what sort of role you do and choose an NOC code from literally 1000s of codes

but from what i saw - 2174 is more for a database analyst, and i could not see anything computer related in your work experience... so based on what the information provided - i would have to say that NOC code is wrong.

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
thestunner316 said:
unfortunately you need to do your own research on NOC code... i dont think anyone but yourself is qualified enough to understand what sort of role you do and choose an NOC code from literally 1000s of codes

but from what i saw - 2174 is more for a database analyst, and i could not see anything computer related in your work experience... so based on what the information provided - i would have to say that NOC code is wrong.
Thanks thestunner316

I have sent an email to NOC email ID.. lets see if they can help out. Side by side i will try to research on it.

mintz

Apr 6, 2017
laisluba said:
Just got in the pool! 463 points
Now I just have to wait, right? ;D
yay! congrats! hopefully 19th april and you get ITA!!

make sure that your job bank is registered and active. my profile is still at pending additional criteria

Application status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Job Bank registration We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.
[tr][td]

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
i want to decline ita and edit my ee profile as i made some mistakes?? should i simply decline and withdraw my profile for EE or make a new GC key?? Do they compare old EE profile with new one and also Is it possible to delete GC key and make a new one with the same email id??
Please guide me seniors

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sami726 said:
i want to decline ita and edit my ee profile as i made some mistakes?? should i simply decline and withdraw my profile for EE or make a new GC key?? Do they compare old EE profile with new one and also Is it possible to delete GC key and make a new one with the same email id??
Please guide me seniors
just decline ITA, you will go back in the pool

no need to withdraw and create new profile

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
sami726 said:
Please guide me seniors
This declining ITA's is another big pain now........and this is becoming a norm , because people arent ready with the documents. It affects CRS draws folks, so please do so only if seriously required.