Upfront medical exam on January 31, 2017
Request to pay RPRF on February 7 , 2017
My medical exam is PASSED on February 8, 2017

My GCMS notes for PR application :-
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Thanks for sharing. So you did not include the amount of time that you waited to get your nomination from the AINP? It took you about 5 ish months from getting ypur aor and taking med exams.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Thanks for sharing. So you did not include the amount of time that you waited to get your nomination from the AINP? It took you about 5 ish months from getting ypur aor and taking med exams.
it took 2 months to get my nomination certificate
IRCC didn't ask me for medical exam , I did upfront medical exam

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Just posting a timeline here, hopefully I'll get a confirmation call soon.

Package Sent: Feb 11, 2017
Date listed as received: Feb 13, 2017
Got Receipt Email with File Number: Feb 16, 2017

No news since then but comparing to other people on the Skilled Worker Criteria, my employer or I should be hearing back with a confirmation phone call before the end of July.

Cheers and good luck everyone, thanks to everyone that has shared their timelines as well.
@abcalu

Hi did you get any updates?

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Hello,
Hopefully some will be able to answer my question as it is urgent to me. I will be applying under SRS-PGWP, and was wondering if I can use a full-time temporary contract job to apply for AINP? The position will be between 6-8 months. Please let me know.
Thanks.

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Nothing yet :( still crossing my fingers to get that call in the next couple weeks. Did you also apply for Skilled Worker?

Pls keep posting if u have any updates
As we have almost the same timeline
Thanks

brar619

Jul 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just have question regarding Alberta PNP . I currently completed my two years study from ontario college and applied for PGWP.As I am planning to move to alberta.Can anybody please explain me about the PNP process in alberta.
1. Do i have to do job in same field as i studied or any(NOC A,B OR C)?
2. How much time i have to work for employer to eligible to apply for PNP.?

@khil

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just have question regarding Alberta PNP . I currently completed my two years study from ontario college and applied for PGWP.As I am planning to move to alberta.Can anybody please explain me about the PNP process in alberta.
u can apply rt away wen u start the job.and it could be any job that comes under the AINP

mukeshkumar

Jan 23, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Bro... take my advice, move to Sask or BC. Alberta will waste your time and will give you frustration. It wasted thousands of International Student's over 2 years for AINP which we could have used shaping our lives but instead we wasted them getting stuck with same employer and are still stuck with them for another 2 yrs until PR. There is no hope in Alberta. No Jobs are left here anymore since 2015. Alberta sucks

brar619

Jul 8, 2017
Bro... take my advice, move to Sask or BC. Alberta will waste your time and will give you frustration. It wasted thousands of International Student's over 2 years for AINP which we could have used shaping our lives but instead we wasted them getting stuck with same employer and are still stuck with them for another 2 yrs until PR. There is no hope in Alberta. No Jobs are left here anymore since 2015. Alberta sucks