+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys,

How long it usually takes to get AOR?
Can I quit my job after getting AINP and be a jobless? I got my nomination and have already applied for a PR and sent all documents to a Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, NS. I am an inland applicant. Does it affect my application and my application is being refused? Thanks for your answers!

-xx Pretty Woman

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hello Everyone,

Just have question regarding Alberta PNP . I currently completed my two years study from ontario college and applied for PGWP.As I am planning to move to alberta.Can anybody please explain me about the PNP process in alberta.
1. Do i have to do job in same field as i studied or any(NOC A,B OR C)?
2. How much time i have to work for employer to eligible to apply for PNP.?
1. U can work in any noc but it should not be noc d or ineligible noc as per ainp ineligible noc codes.
2. Time depends... applicants from 2016 got results quickly but now too many ppl r moving here again so future processing times will depend upon no. Of applicants. Paper pr is 16 months so it may take 2 years to get pnp n pr.
Good luck

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hey guys,

How long it usually takes to get AOR?
Can I quit my job after getting AINP and be a jobless? I got my nomination and have already applied for a PR and sent all documents to a Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, NS. I am an inland applicant. Does it affect my application and my application is being refused? Thanks for your answers!

-xx Pretty Woman
For me aor took 70 days while it took 90 days for some other applicants.
Changing job is not a good idea because ainp officers hv to re assess ur app again. If u hv valid reason then no problem . Friend of mine changed job with solid reason so officer said its fine.
Good luck

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
For me aor took 70 days while it took 90 days for some other applicants.
Changing job is not a good idea because ainp officers hv to re assess ur app again. If u hv valid reason then no problem . Friend of mine changed job with solid reason so officer said its fine.
Good luck

Thanks! I already got my nomination, and sent documents to the CIO for the PR. Do you think they will revoke my application noth AINP and CIO if I quit my job and be a jobless? Thank you.

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Thanks! I already got my nomination, and sent documents to the CIO for the PR. Do you think they will revoke my application noth AINP and CIO if I quit my job and be a jobless? Thank you.
U must get new job better or same level if u want positive answer... jobless must be a problem..

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
U must get new job better or same level if u want positive answer... jobless must be a problem..

Thank you qurm2016! So job could be in any category and is it ok to switch lets say from one noc code to another noc code job ( from B to C, or from C to B)?

Reading some of forums user's comments I am lost at this point as some users say it is Ok to quit a job and be a jobless as AINP nomination is already issued and it should be Ok at the next level (CIO, Sydney)

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Thank you qurm2016! So job could be in any category and is it ok to switch lets say from one noc code to another noc code job ( from B to C, or from C to B)?

Reading some of forums user's comments I am lost at this point as some users say it is Ok to quit a job and be a jobless as AINP nomination is already issued and it should be Ok at the next level (CIO, Sydney)
No one is expert here... everyone tells u according to their experience and its different 4 all

Reactions: tandpteam

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Urgent:

I got my nomination of certificate (pdf file) via email, but never got a paper nomination sent by a regular mail. The AINP never sent my paper nomination of certificate!!! Is it normal or there is something wrong?:(:(

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Urgent:

I got my nomination of certificate (pdf file) via email, but never got a paper nomination sent by a regular mail. The AINP never sent my paper nomination of certificate!!! Is it normal or there is something wrong?:(:(
Yeah that's normal
You will never get a paper nomination sent by regular mail.
Just print the pdf file and attach with PR package application

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah that's normal
You will never get a paper nomination sent by regular mail.
Just print the pdf file and attach with PR package application

Oh gosh thanks! I just freaked out because AINP did not send me anything! I got my nomination via email only tho

lykamarie

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
hi sunny guyed, share your timeline please, if u dont mind. and serve as my guide for waiting for nomination. thanks in advance.