+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Hey guys,

In the Schedule 4: Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees Form how much money should I have if I am single? The problem is that I gave all my savings to my family because of some emergency situations recently so I do not have 10k in my account at this time....:( I am very worried about... any ideas? Should I write an explanation letter? If yes, what should I put in my letter?

Another question is that when we pay the fee- the total amount of fee is 550 CAD, but what about 490 CAD? Is it related to only those who have a spouse or a dependent or all applications must pay 490 CAD as well? I understand that the fee of 550 CAD is mandatory, but I am confused with the second part of the fee, which is 490 CAD....That means all applicants must pay the total fee of 1040 CAD? For your information, I am single... Any ideas? Thanks.
Don't worry at all you can put any amount of money in the Form , bc you are inland and have open work permit.

I am AINP - inland applicant , I just wrote $5000 on the Schedule 4: Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees Form , and got AOR and everything is good :)

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Don't worry at all you can put any amount of money in the Form , bc you are inland and have open work permit.

I am AINP - inland applicant , I just wrote $5000 on the Schedule 4: Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees Form , and got AOR and everything is good :)

I will then put around $5000 as well. Did you also write an explanation letter to this form as well?

abcalu

Jun 19, 2017
Just posting a timeline here, hopefully I'll get a confirmation call soon.

Package Sent: Feb 11, 2017
Date listed as received: Feb 13, 2017
Got Receipt Email with File Number: Feb 16, 2017

No news since then but comparing to other people on the Skilled Worker Criteria, my employer or I should be hearing back with a confirmation phone call before the end of July.

Cheers and good luck everyone, thanks to everyone that has shared their timelines as well.

@khil

Apr 7, 2017
Just posting a timeline here, hopefully I'll get a confirmation call soon.

Package Sent: Feb 11, 2017
Date listed as received: Feb 13, 2017
Got Receipt Email with File Number: Feb 16, 2017

No news since then but comparing to other people on the Skilled Worker Criteria, my employer or I should be hearing back with a confirmation phone call before the end of July.

Cheers and good luck everyone, thanks to everyone that has shared their timelines as well.
under which category did u apply ?

Singh@96

Jun 26, 2017
Any applied ainp under eds noc 7511 or if somebody got ainf can plzz suggest me what documents they request on call .
Thanks

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
For those who already got their nomination and applied to the Federal part, how long it took to receive a confirmation from CIC?

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Are we allowed to travel outside of Canada after nomination and submitting all docs to CIO, but have not received a file number/AOR; or have to stay in Canada and wait for that 12-16 months? I would like to visit my family for about 1.5 months and come back.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016

When did you get your AOR? Would you mind of sharing your timeline? Thanks

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
When did you get your AOR? Would you mind of sharing your timeline? Thanks

My timeline:

PR application (AINP - SRS inland) received by CIC on September 22, 2016
got AOR on December 22 , 2016
Upfront medical exam on January 31, 2017
Request to pay RPRF on February 7 , 2017
My medical exam is PASSED on February 8, 2017

My GCMS notes for PR application :-
Eligibility: Passed