+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Jun 6, 2017
hi im new here and currently in the philippines working as licensed engineer here, im interested in applying to become an immigrant in alberta.. but i read that you have to have a job offer? on the SRS category? can anyone please explain to me the mechanics of the application? is a job a offer an urgent requirement for the program? thanks!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hi im new here and currently in the philippines working as licensed engineer here, im interested in applying to become an immigrant in alberta.. but i read that you have to have a job offer? on the SRS category? can anyone please explain to me the mechanics of the application? is a job a offer an urgent requirement for the program? thanks!
U should check on their web. They have everything there.
Hi everyone, can anybody guide me I have received my file number on May 5th 2017under EDS NOC 1215. When can I get my nomination.
Around 8 months from the date u submitted as I checked on the web. And 16 months for federal stage.

Jun 6, 2017
U should check on their web. They have everything there.

Around 8 months from the date u submitted as I checked on the web. And 16 months for federal stage.
im planning on applying in the SRS category on the engineers.. but do i stand a chance even if i dnt have a job offer or no alberta experience?

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys,

In the Schedule 4: Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees Form how much money should I have if I am single? The problem is that I gave all my savings to my family because of some emergency situations recently so I do not have 10k in my account at this time....:( I am very worried about... any ideas? Should I write an explanation letter? If yes, what should I put in my letter?

Another question is that when we pay the fee- the total amount of fee is 550 CAD, but what about 490 CAD? Is it related to only those who have a spouse or a dependent or all applications must pay 490 CAD as well? I understand that the fee of 550 CAD is mandatory, but I am confused with the second part of the fee, which is 490 CAD....That means all applicants must pay the total fee of 1040 CAD? For your information, I am single... Any ideas? Thanks.

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hey guys,

In the Schedule 4: Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees Form how much money should I have if I am single? The problem is that I gave all my savings to my family because of some emergency situations recently so I do not have 10k in my account at this time....:( I am very worried about... any ideas? Should I write an explanation letter? If yes, what should I put in my letter?

Another question is that when we pay the fee- the total amount of fee is 550 CAD, but what about 490 CAD? Is it related to only those who have a spouse or a dependent or all applications must pay 490 CAD as well? I understand that the fee of 550 CAD is mandatory, but I am confused with the second part of the fee, which is 490 CAD....That means all applicants must pay the total fee of 1040 CAD? For your information, I am single... Any ideas? Thanks.
http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

Read this

mukeshkumar

Jan 23, 2016
AINP wasted my 2 years. I could've moved to Sask or BC but i was stupid. now IRCC is wasting my time. I applied for BOWP 5 months ago and am on Implied status from last 4 months. They put my BOWP application on hold for 4 months and no one from IRCC could answer how much more time they will waste before they give me my BOWP. I can't drive anymore because my Driving licence has expired. My car is standing on the street costing me EMIs and I can't drive as i have no status in the country. I just had to pay 8000$ to get my ankle fixed because my Alberta health card expired months ago. My wife is waiting back home from last 8 months in the hope of my WP so that i can apply for hers so that we can meet at least.

Anyone new to Alberta or have a friend planning to apply for AINP... an advice.. Move to other Provinces, their PNP programmes are much better than this god forsaken province and their programmes support EE also. I wish i never moved to alberta. FUCK

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
AINP wasted my 2 years. I could've moved to Sask or BC but i was stupid. now IRCC is wasting my time. I applied for BOWP 5 months ago and am on Implied status from last 4 months. They put my BOWP application on hold for 4 months and no one from IRCC could answer how much more time they will waste before they give me my BOWP. I can't drive anymore because my Driving licence has expired. My car is standing on the street costing me EMIs and I can't drive as i have no status in the country. I just had to pay 8000$ to get my ankle fixed because my Alberta health card expired months ago. My wife is waiting back home from last 8 months in the hope of my WP so that i can apply for hers so that we can meet at least.

Anyone new to Alberta or have a friend planning to apply for AINP... an advice.. Move to other Provinces, their PNP programmes are much better than this god forsaken province and their programmes support EE also. I wish i never moved to alberta. FUCK
I can understand your frustrations and anger bro!! But are you still working?? On lmplied status at least you can work same as earlier

Efenester

Apr 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
I ask my employer for LMIA. She refuses his reasons is that they are hiring many people right now and she can't proof the claim.

I also apply to express entry but my scores is 399 which is low.

Please if anyone can help me, I will appreciate it. I have been through alot.
I am hoping to give my wife and little boy a good life. Going back hope if I didn't get the nomination is like a death sentence.

Please I need someone to look in to my case.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I ask my employer for LMIA. She refuses his reasons is that they are hiring many people right now and she can't proof the claim.

I also apply to express entry but my scores is 399 which is low.

Please if anyone can help me, I will appreciate it. I have been through alot.
I am hoping to give my wife and little boy a good life. Going back hope if I didn't get the nomination is like a death sentence.

Please I need someone to look in to my case.
if you applied to EE and got AOR ( even you don't get ITA ) , you are eligible to apply for a bridging open work permit
read here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp