+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Leah57

May 28, 2017
It's weird....Every time I call them, they pick up real quick...I don't think they are that slow now?
that's true! but previous week (all week, i was calling every day) it was saying that they are unable. I will try on Monday as well hopefully they will give me more details :)

flowers88

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
You can't change job when you are waiting for your nomination. If you want to change, you have to notify them and re-apply all the documents again (but they still keep your spot in queue)
I changed job while waiting on nomination. All I did was submit a new job letter and job description. I got nominated.

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi ! I was trying to call to AINP help centre but they don't work now.
I was wondering if I can change job while I am waiting for my AINP nomination?
I applied on May 1 but my boss making me leave the job and creating terrible environment..:( if i stay and decide to wait for nomination how long it may take? or should I just change the job? If i decide to change the job does anybody knows how to do it?
Thank you in advance and good luck to everybody!
i am not sure what to say but 2 of my friends changed their job.. they applied under EDS INT GRAD
They sent new job letter to AINP and at the time of decision ainp requested job description,contract,005 form and wcb and apprived ainp application
I think it may help u.
Good luck

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Are you under SRS stream? EDS is different a lot from SRS.
i am under strategic recruitment stream, post graduation category.
i heard that SRS do not require to stuck with same employer and has better flexibility. The thing which confusing me is possible re - applying. Because all my other docs gonna be the same so what's the point for them to asking me to send all package. Anyway, i will give them a call tomorrow, and leave the message here for somebody who are in the same situation.
thanks and good luck to everybody!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
i am under strategic recruitment stream, post graduation category.
i heard that SRS do not require to stuck with same employer and has better flexibility. The thing which confusing me is possible re - applying. Because all my other docs gonna be the same so what's the point for them to asking me to send all package. Anyway, i will give them a call tomorrow, and leave the message here for somebody who are in the same situation.
thanks and good luck to everybody!
SRS is easier. You don't have to reapply the whole package. You just need to submit a new job offer.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
What is going on with the SRS-PGW? I have applied almost 2.5 months ago and have not heard from the AINP back yet.....:( What is going on???????????? How long does it going to take????:(:(

Conor415

May 22, 2017
Calgary
Hi All,
I submitted the application under SRS-PGW on May 03, 2017 and I am still waiting for my nomination.
If I want to shorten the process time of PR application, is it possible to apply the police certificate from my original country in advance? Thanks.

Leah57

May 28, 2017
What is going on with the SRS-PGW? I have applied almost 2.5 months ago and have not heard from the AINP back yet.....:( What is going on???????????? How long does it going to take????:(:(
they are working on applications from February, did you get your file number?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi All,
I submitted the application under SRS-PGW on May 03, 2017 and I am still waiting for my nomination.
If I want to shorten the process time of PR application, is it possible to apply the police certificate from my original country in advance? Thanks.
Yes but u can send pr application without it they will request it later. But if u want to get one ,it shouldnot be older than 3 months at time of ur pr application(some people say 6 months am not sure)