+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Thank you very much for the promptly reply. Do I have to submit the IRCC with paper based? Do they have electronic submission? If so, will it be faster just like submitting VISA application? Thanks a lot.
Till now AINP doesnot support express entry. So the write it on nomination certificate(certuficatr not valid for ee).so u hv to apply paper based and then u can link application to my cic account but still current processing time is 16 monts and cic standard time is 11 months for federal part.
Good luck

Reactions: Conor415

Conor415

May 22, 2017
Calgary
Till now AINP doesnot support express entry. So the write it on nomination certificate(certuficatr not valid for ee).so u hv to apply paper based and then u can link application to my cic account but still current processing time is 16 monts and cic standard time is 11 months for federal part.
Good luck
Thanks again. It's great to have your information.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
hello,

i applied for AINP and submitted PNP PR infederal on Dec 2016... received AOR and RPRF few months affter..... now i am thinking to create Express Entry profile,.. but when i sign in there is no option for EE amd i also generated EE reference code and entered on my CIC account but the page goes to "You already have an in progress application" as soon as i hit enter...
any suggestion?
Thanks

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
hello,

i applied for AINP and submitted PNP PR infederal on Dec 2016... received AOR and RPRF few months affter..... now i am thinking to create Express Entry profile,.. but when i sign in there is no option for EE amd i also generated EE reference code and entered on my CIC account but the page goes to "You already have an in progress application" as soon as i hit enter...
any suggestion?
Thanks
Because cic is already processing ur application for permanent residence so u may withdraw ur application and apply ee after
Good luck

May 19, 2017
Hi Everyone
I am newbie here
I applied on 13 oct,2016 in EDS- international graduate
File number- 16 nov, 2016
My employer got call 18 may,2017
They ask my boss my job title and if i am working etc and my boss told them everything snd then told them if he can call back in 10 minutes and my boss didcall back and left message
I didn't get any call or email
Kinda nervous

Thanks
Update
So Ainp called my boss on (Thursday )may 18 and verified everything and after that till today I didn't get any email. I guess due to long weekend maybe. But today they updated their website and they went past my date (October 13). So i am wondering if i give them any call tomorrow ?

Thanks

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Update
So Ainp called my boss on (Thursday )may 18 and verified everything and after that till today I didn't get any email. I guess due to long weekend maybe. But today they updated their website and they went past my date (October 13). So i am wondering if i give them any call tomorrow ?

Thanks
That date means all files before that date are assigned to officers. U will get the email soon. They normally take some time and u r right long weekend may cause some delay.
Good luck

djsingh1987

Mar 25, 2016
HI,
I have applied under EDS SW and my noc code is 6313. I am wondering how long it takes to receive a nomination. My work permit is gonna expire in august. I am kind a nervous.

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Hi ! I was trying to call to AINP help centre but they don't work now.
I was wondering if I can change job while I am waiting for my AINP nomination?
I applied on May 1 but my boss making me leave the job and creating terrible environment..:( if i stay and decide to wait for nomination how long it may take? or should I just change the job? If i decide to change the job does anybody knows how to do it?
Thank you in advance and good luck to everybody!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi ! I was trying to call to AINP help centre but they don't work now.
I was wondering if I can change job while I am waiting for my AINP nomination?
I applied on May 1 but my boss making me leave the job and creating terrible environment..:( if i stay and decide to wait for nomination how long it may take? or should I just change the job? If i decide to change the job does anybody knows how to do it?
Thank you in advance and good luck to everybody!
You can't change job when you are waiting for your nomination. If you want to change, you have to notify them and re-apply all the documents again (but they still keep your spot in queue)

Leah57

May 28, 2017
You can't change job when you are waiting for your nomination. If you want to change, you have to notify them and re-apply all the documents again (but they still keep your spot in queue)
Thank you for your reply! So that means i will not waste any time right? I mean if I change my job on another? Also if i change can i re apply after 3 months when i am not on probation or i can re - apply immediately once i have a new job offer?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you for your reply! So that means i will not waste any time right? I mean if I change my job on another? Also if i change can i re apply after 3 months when i am not on probation or i can re - apply immediately once i have a new job offer?
Yes you won't waste any time. You can re-apply immediately when you get your new job offer. Try to call them to get more info.

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Yes you won't waste any time. You can re-apply immediately when you get your new job offer. Try to call them to get more info.
thank you very much!!! i was calling them all week and no answer, i will try next week as well.
wish you good luck in everything!:)