+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

djsingh1987

Mar 25, 2016
I have applied under EDS SW on may 3 ... will my number would be coming under 5500

Is there anyone else has applied near by me under same category.

Vp2307

Jul 24, 2017
hi I have recently completed my studies in Toronto and planning to move to Alberta..
how many hours I require to apply for ainp?how much fund I need to show in bank account?and is it reliable to be dependable on ainp as they had backlogs in 2015-2016?..Kindly share some information..
Thank you

abcalu

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks. Based on ur timeline
You are 1 week ahead of me. And we are on the same category. Hope we got ours soon
(Crossing fingers )
Hi!

Today I received an email asking for confirmation on my information and some payment slips from my employer. Email says that my application will be again reviewed on July 27th so I would have to submit information before then! This is it! Good luck to you too! :)

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Hi guys,
Can you please let me know the current approx processing time to get approval from AINP?

Thank you in advance.

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Hi!

Today I received an email asking for confirmation on my information and some payment slips from my employer. Email says that my application will be again reviewed on July 27th so I would have to submit information before then! This is it! Good luck to you too! :)
@abcalu
Congrats. Hope i get mine soon
Thanks for the updates

Mubin8863@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017
Hi!

Hi bro.. what do u mean by pay slip .. is it pay stub ?

abcalu

Jun 19, 2017
Hi abcalu

Did you get your nomination certificate today?
Thanks
hi,
my employer and I sent the requested information before the deadline they gave us. we didn't get a confirmation or anything and still haven't heard back, will keep you posted. have you received any emails or calls?

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
hi,
my employer and I sent the requested information before the deadline they gave us. we didn't get a confirmation or anything and still haven't heard back, will keep you posted. have you received any emails or calls?[/QU

Hi. Still waiting here
Hoping nextweek.
Thanks for updating