2 years MSc(computer Science)
5 years of work exp
French A2 It was 3 years before
age 34
Ielts 5.5
child 2 under 7
spouse Higher secondary 10+2
french A1

I'm confuse about area of training , they have coated 3 years BAC degree of computer science. But I've 2 years Master degree. 2yrs master degree get 6 points on area of training or not .?

Well computer science is kind of the subject for which you can do the masters with bachelors in other subjects as you did, So from that aspect you are eligible to get areas of training points if your work experience is linked to computerng science. Second important thing the validity of the french DELF exams is only for two years for the immigration purpose as ielts.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Re: urgent case

sunil789 said:
Dear Lili,

Generally the areas of training points are awarded on your education not for the work experience, and bachelors in pharmacy falls in 0 points areas of training, whereas you have the work experience in technical pharmacy. So there are many chances that your application might be treated as application with 0 points of areas of training.
Yes as per the new criteria if you are not meeting the minimum points it is must to submit the french language certification along with the application

thenalso you make your assessment with David Cohen he can advise you better in this regard.
if your training covers all the subects of pharmacy technical assistant taught in quebec or canada, then surely you can claim the points, but for that you will have make the valid evaluation of your bachelors

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hi

Can anyone share their experience with TCFQ or TEFaQ exam? Do you think two month of french class would be enough to get TCFQ A2 level? Which is easier between TCFQ and TEFaQ? Thanks.

suwal

Feb 4, 2010
thank sunil
I'm working as a computer science teacher for grade 9,10,11,& 12. teaching profession is directly realted to computer science or not ?

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Dear All,

It's almost 24 months when I applied for the CSQ (MAY 2011),and I received the confirmation of the opening of the file by Aug 2011. :mad:

I'm worried since it seems it's taking too long time nowadays, if anybody can help me or he is in the same situation can tell me if I should not be worry?
Can I contact the immigration department, if yes please need the contacts details.

The problem that the total process now it will take more than five years especially the processing time for the federal application it's taking 37 months.

Thank you all for your help.

oge

Jan 4, 2013
Re: urgent case

sunil789 said:
Dear Lili,

Generally the areas of training points are awarded on your education not for the work experience, and bachelors in pharmacy falls in 0 points areas of training, whereas you have the work experience in technical pharmacy. So there are many chances that your application might be treated as application with 0 points of areas of training.
Yes as per the new criteria if you are not meeting the minimum points it is must to submit the french language certification along with the application

thenalso you make your assessment with David Cohen he can advise you better in this regard.
Please, do you know the Noc code for Assistant Accountant under Quebec? Is this same as FSW Noc code?

Please reply.

suwal

Feb 4, 2010
thank sunil
I'm working as a computer science teacher for grade 9,10,11,& 12. teaching profession is directly realted to computer science or not ?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
suwal said:
thank sunil
Dear Suwal,

I am sorry to say but as per my knowledge teaching would be indirectly connected to the computer science. I think software jobs, programming jobs, research jobs, web related coding and all would be the jobs which would be directly connected to the computer science. Then also, you assess your details with David Cohen, if you would have some chance he can comment better on your case

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hi

I have done my Graduation in commerce +MBA in Finance and working in Finance/Audit field.. Is this included in Area of Training List?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Amo_sap said:
Hi

I have done my Graduation in commerce +MBA in Finance and working in Finance/Audit field.. Is this included in Area of Training List?
Sure you there in the areas of training in 6 points grid,
You can submit your application till 31st July, if you meet the other required points requirements.

good luck

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
sunil789 said:
Sure you there in the areas of training in 6 points grid,
You can submit your application till 31st July, if you meet the other required points requirements.

good luck
Thanks Sunil.. Big help :)

Can you please advice me as my wife is a French translator and learned French language through Advance diploma/certification.. I read in 6 points grid that 'Translator' is in the list
but is translator as occupation or some diploma in transalation?

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Amo_sap said:
Thanks Sunil.. Big help :)

Can you please advice me as my wife is a French translator and learned French language through Advance diploma/certification.. I read in 6 points grid that 'Translator' is in the list
but is translator as occupation or some diploma in transalation?

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hello,

The translatioin which you are reading in 6 points list, is the bachelor degree in translation of 3 years or more.
But you can get the points for the base education/ degree/diploma of your spouse.

parekhsandip

Aug 20, 2010
Dear Experts,

I need you assistance.
I am planning to apply under Quebec skilled worker for my wife as Principal Applicant.
Below is details :
Edu : Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years after 12th Sci)
Exp : 6 years

We are planning to apply under Area of training "Pharmacy technical Assistant"
But some consultant says it will not match & some says only Diploma pharmacy can apply under "Pharmacy technical Assistant".

Also my wife has given IELTS acdemic module with 6 band in each.Can we use this IELTS certificate?

Your early reply will be highly appreciate.

Thanks
Sandip