+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
Can anyone describe completely about the scoring and band system of TEF/TCF/TCFQ/TEFaQ/DELF
Hello Reena,

Check the link for aforesaid french exams
http://www.canadavisa.com/proving-french-language-ability.html

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
sunil789 said:
Good morning,
I agree, we can just hope that with the passing time and changes that we all forsee, it gets favourable to all of us. Immigration process of 2-3 years really puts you in a difficult spot with your life and career.

rala111

Apr 30, 2013
hi,

can u help me plzzzzz
i want to apply for quebec immigration and i already did the french and english exams and i was waiting till they open the immigration for dentists but they have the same list for the end of july :mad: so am not sure if i can apply !!!
1- am dentist and i have master degree not from quebec
2- got C1 in french exam TCFQ
3- got 7 in IELTS
4- Married

can i apply as dental assistant or what should i do?

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
rala111 said:
hi,

can u help me plzzzzz
i want to apply for quebec immigration and i already did the french and english exams and i was waiting till they open the immigration for dentists but they have the same list for the end of july :mad: so am not sure if i can apply !!!
1- am dentist and i have master degree not from quebec
2- got C1 in french exam TCFQ
3- got 7 in IELTS
4- Married

can i apply as dental assistant or what should i do?
Dental assistant is the different course, it is the vocational training program of 1 and half to 2 years, Yours is the masters degree so that not correspond to that. You should wait till 31st July, and expect your category to reopen

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Dear experts,

As i mentioned before that i applied for CSQ since Aug 2011 and still waiting for it,i have some inquiry kindly i need the expert opinoin and thank you all.

1- when i applied my wife's occupation was adminstrative assistante and since October 2011 she's an auditor and also she's certified internal Auditor (she got the CIS certificate from the IIA) and her current job title "internal Audit operations manager". shall i send this update to my file or not?
she has two masters degree from France:
DESS financial ingeneering 2006
DEA money finance and international economic 2007
2-does they consider her master financial engennering under the new rules for the federal "1112 - Financial and Investment Analysts"?
3- the master done in France is it equivalent to the quebec master?
4-I also have a master from France in Business administration and management of Entreprises does it prioretize my applicationto get 12 points instead of 6? is there are considering my master as "diplome etranger" or it's equivalent to the Quebec diplome?
thank you for your reply

thank you for your reply

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
I want to clear my query regarding the points of Level of education for 3 years Bachelors degree from can anyone help me out

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I applied for Quebec Selected Skilled Workers last March 7 2013 and my credit card was charged this May 7, 2013. Is that a good sign?

My degree is included in the category of 12 points in the selection grid (BSc Biochemistry). Do you think my application will be processed with priority? I applied within Canada but I did not submit French test, only English test because my DELF expired and I did not have time to redo the DELF test. Please post your comments as soon as possible.

Thanks,

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
pepe84 said:
Dear All,

I applied for Quebec Selected Skilled Workers last March 7 2013 and my credit card was charged this May 7, 2013. Is that a good sign?

My degree is included in the category of 12 points in the selection grid (BSc Biochemistry). Do you think my application will be processed with priority? I applied within Canada but I did not submit French test, only English test because my DELF expired and I did not have time to redo the DELF test. Please post your comments as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Yes dear it is a very good sign, if they have charged you the fees than definitely you will be awarded the AOR very soon, as they have found your areas of training, education and experience ok, as these things are evaluated at the time of AOR

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
reena123 said:
I want to clear my query regarding the points of Level of education for 3 years Bachelors degree from can anyone help me out
For complete details of the points of areas of training refer this link
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_INDE.pdf

Garry007

Nov 4, 2011
Hi there

I just paid money to Quebec immigration. I got Acknowledgement of receipt from Montreal.
So now wht would b the next thing.

I have cleared Delf A1 level. What do u reckon is it ok or need to learn French.

Pls Reply

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil789 said:
Yes dear it is a very good sign, if they have charged you the fees than definitely you will be awarded the AOR very soon, as they have found your areas of training, education and experience ok, as these things are evaluated at the time of AOR
Thank you very much! I've got a letter from Montreal yesterday with my file number. his is even better. However, I am still concerned that I did not send any French test. Actually, I did send a French test (DELFA2) but it is expired. Also, I included my IELTS test which is still valid. Even without French test I can get enough points to pass the selection grid. But, Do you actually think I can get the CSQ without French test?

Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
pepe84 said:
Thank you very much! I've got a letter from Montreal yesterday with my file number. his is even better. However, I am still concerned that I did not send any French test. Actually, I did send a French test (DELFA2) but it is expired. Also, I included my IELTS test which is still valid. Even without French test I can get enough points to pass the selection grid. But, Do you actually think I can get the CSQ without French test?

Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Hi friend,
If you are claiming points for your French then you need to give proof through standardised test result.Then they will request for the additional document until then your file will be pending till u send that doc ...on the other hand if your are not claiming points for French ,then I may be waived still you have to show them that you are taking courses for French...by the end of the day all varies from case to case and also the person who is dealing your file ie case officer...hope it helps...

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Hi friend,
If you are claiming points for your French then you need to give proof through standardised test result.Then they will request for the additional document until then your file will be pending till u send that doc ...on the other hand if your are not claiming points for French ,then I may be waived still you have to show them that you are taking courses for French...by the end of the day all varies from case to case and also the person who is dealing your file ie case officer...hope it helps...
Thanks guy!

Actually I did not claim any points for french put I sent a proof that I went to the French school. Also, since my degree has priority (12 points) and I am applying from within Canada (outside Quebec), I have enough points to pass the selection grid. In addition, I got a letter from Montreal saying that my file has been opened and I will receive priority. They did not mention anything abut French test. What do you think about this? I am still worried about French. Please, get me back as soon as possible. Many thanks!

deep_kang

Mar 20, 2013
TO ALL SENIORS IN THIS FORUM,

KINDLY HELP ME .. CHECK MY ELIGIBILY FOR QSW

a. Educational Attainment – B.sc Nursing -
b. Area of Training – Nursing
2. Experience - 6 month -
3. Age - 25
4. Language
a. English - awaiting ielts exam next wkend
b. French - passes DELF A1 and b2 this month
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner: I am single,
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – 15,000 CAD
I will take your advice seriously. I have all my documnets with me but just waiting to take the ielts exam.
and what will be happnd after 31 july ?