+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled workers

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
parekhsandip said:
Dear Experts,

I need you assistance.
I am planning to apply under Quebec skilled worker for my wife as Principal Applicant.
Below is details :
Edu : Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years after 12th Sci)
Exp : 6 years

We are planning to apply under Area of training "Pharmacy technical Assistant"
But some consultant says it will not match & some says only Diploma pharmacy can apply under "Pharmacy technical Assistant".

Also my wife has given IELTS acdemic module with 6 band in each.Can we use this IELTS certificate?

Your early reply will be highly appreciate.

Thanks
Sandip
If your course contains the subjects and syllabus of pharmacy technical assistancy, it would surely be considered. As pharmacy technical assistancy in Canada is of one and half years only.

I got the information from this forum or some other source that two or three candidates have received their AOR on the basis of pharmacy diploma from India, for pharmacy technical assistant.

Qualifications of french proficiency will also matter in your application, and IELTS academic will not be considered for the Immigration you will have to undergo IELTS general module.

I'll like to when you passed out this diploma in pharmacy and from where and what is your work experience.

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
alq814 said:
Hi

Can anyone share their experience with TCFQ or TEFaQ exam? Do you think two month of french class would be enough to get TCFQ A2 level? Which is easier between TCFQ and TEFaQ? Thanks.
I think TEFaQ would be the better option

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hi guyz,

just wanted to know if

1.i need to get my credentials assessed for quebec immi too?
2.if i get the min marks required without french do i still need to give DEFL?

thanx

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
sunil789 said:
Hello,

The translatioin which you are reading in 6 points list, is the bachelor degree in translation of 3 years or more.
But you can get the points for the base education/ degree/diploma of your spouse.
In that case can my wife become mail applicant as she has got french language skills and meeting 67 points. Bus she is Commerce graduate and working as Translator

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
sanv said:
hi guyz,

just wanted to know if

1.i need to get my credentials assessed for quebec immi too?
2.if i get the min marks required without french do i still need to give DEFL?

thanx
Credentials are not necessary but advisable,
french language requirement plays an important role in the selection process, so though you are meeting the points it is advisable to enhance your level of french

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hello everyone, can somebody pls tell me the points awarded to ielts listening and speaking? I know the total is 6 but what scores do i need to get the max points and how much points will i get if i dont reach the max score in listening and speaking? Thanks.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
alq814 said:
Hello everyone, can somebody pls tell me the points awarded to ielts listening and speaking? I know the total is 6 but what scores do i need to get the max points and how much points will i get if i dont reach the max score in listening and speaking? Thanks.
IELTS
Listening Speaking points
6.5+ 7.0+ 3
3.5-6.0 4.0-6.0 2
0.5-3.0 1.0-3.0 1

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Please check this link for those who have already applied or wish to apply, this is regarding the quota for visa for different categories, as per this link this year new delhi only 250 csq will be issued

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

reena123

Mar 4, 2013
sunil789 said:
Please check this link for those who have already applied or wish to apply, this is regarding the quota for visa for different categories, as per this link this year new delhi only 250 csq will be issued

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp
its too less for quebec skilled workers when compared to fsw

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
sunil789 said:
IELTS
Listening Speaking points
6.5+ 7.0+ 3
3.5-6.0 4.0-6.0 2
0.5-3.0 1.0-3.0 1
Thanks. Do you have any reference for this? Which website please?

mooken

Apr 28, 2013
could someone help me deciding my area of training code, this is to be filled up in the question no.9 of the application form.
I am B.sc Nurse.

sunil789 said:
Dear,

Law is under 0 points of areas of training so code is not required for that in filling the official form, and for your spouse she is under 6 points of areas of training grid. The code for accounting science is U024, So definitely you can file under the provision that if you or your spouse is under 6 points grid in areas of training under areas of training you can submit your official application till 31st July as per the recent announcement. But if you haven't applied then it is advisable to make your spouse as the main applicant for the csq application

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
alq814 said:
Thanks. Do you have any reference for this? Which website please?
[/quote for the points of english, you download the official csq form for the permanent workers, there itself in the column of english you can find the band for beginner, intermediate and expert level.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
mooken said:
could someone help me deciding my area of training code, this is to be filled up in the question no.9 of the application form.
I am B.sc Nurse.
the code for BACHELORS in nursing as per me would be U118

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
reena123 said:
its too less for quebec skilled workers when compared to fsw
I wonder what should wana be applicants should think with these kind of news....its really not good.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
goodmrng1947 said:
I wonder what should wana be applicants should think with these kind of news....its really not good.
Good morning,

But it is true that in last 2 or 3 years especially the Indians are issued with very less numbers of CSQ, we are also reading about CSQs otherwise hardly we know any person personally who has been issued CSQ in last 2 years or so.

Say I am in contact with different applicants for a long time and Personally I have 4 to 5 testimonials till now of CSQ. And some others we read in the visa forum. But one thing is for sure the selection criteria for Indians is really tough and harsh.