+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

May 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the purpose of section E on the training areas list if I can't claim points for my education which is in that section?

One more thing! If a person has university education and almost the same education/occupation is under college sector on training areas list, can points be claimed for that or not?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fly high touch the sky said:
What is the purpose of section E on the training areas list if I can't claim points for my education which is in that section?

One more thing! If a person has university education and almost the same education/occupation is under college sector on training areas list, can points be claimed for that or not?
100% agree with you. I am not sure why they kept E category if they dont want to award any point for that.
I still have a confusion regarding to my Master Degree.
I pursued my Master Degree before 5 years, i have read in forum that if i had master degree before 5 years i wont get any points for that.

Expert can you please verify that? Also have a question regarding to french language. If i am a primary applicant then should my wife suppose to know French?

Thanks everyone for your kind support

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@herit79,

If your degree is proceeding 5 year your application to BIQ and in this 5 years you haven't worked anywhere and you haven't practiced your profession for at least one year then for this degree BIQ is not giving any point.

The maximum french point for the PA is 16.

For spouse who accompany you is 6. Interview is conducted in french so obviously both of have to take part in the interview so french is critical factor for both of you.

GOOD LUCK

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
@ herit79,

If your degree is proceeding 5 year your application to BIQ and in this 5 years you haven't worked anywhere and you haven't practiced your profession for at least one year then for this degree BIQ is not giving any point.

The maximum french point for the PA is 16.

For spouse who accompany you is 6. Interview is conducted in french so obviously both of have to take part in the interview so french is critical factor for both of you.

GOOD LUCK
Thanks for your quick response.
But what if i get enough point without including (6 points of my wife)?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@herit79,
I believe that they are really sensitive about their language and most of the times I have seen that the main reason that they have rejected the applicants in the interview was no french or weak french.

So I really suggest as PA you should reach to at least A2 level and your spouse should have at least the basic knowledge of french which is A1 level. To be in safer side this is almost compulsory .

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!
Little help from experts would be REALLY appreciated for CSQ!

1.I will have done BE(Electronics) by the time I file my case, which would give me around 10+0 points, I also have done College Vocational Training which already gives me 10+16 points,can I lodge my case just by sending apprenticeship certificates or do I mandatorily have to show my BE (with which I might not qualify)?

2.I am willing to avoid interview due to my hectic duties and coz I make around 55 points without French or Adaptibility,should I lodge my file soon or wait to pass DELF (as here only upto level A1 is offered)?, I want to speed up my case as well and A1 would give me only 2 points?

3.Any other ways to get my interview waived coz with A1 if I am not able to respond properly,could they reject me even if I make 55 points without any Adaptibility points?

Quick response would be appreciated!
Thx

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@Aviator,

I think you should better file your case with your diploma because this gives you more points than your BE which is giving you very less point.

Everyone wants to avoid the interview this decision can be made only by the BIQ office , but as per the rule if an individual without the adaptability point can reach or cross the minimum point required 55 so his/her interview should be waived, but still the final decision rests with that particular officer.

Most of the time officers are calling the applicants for interview to check their french language proficiency ,in your case as you don't know any french and surely you are going to mention this in your application then the chance to be called for interview is high ,though you are reaching to 55 points without adaptability but still they should make sure that you are going to integrate in the society successfully.
I think if you could send with your application that DELF A1 certificate then the chance to be waived from interview could be high.

This was what I have seen that's why I came to share this with you.

Good luck

b.indiano68

May 28, 2011
Hi Seniors,

Little confused to look at this link regarding passing scores.

So far we knew that single applicant should score 55 and with spouse 63 if adabtability is counted.
now if you look into LoonLounge under immigrant facts QSW it shows that single applicant should score 60 and with spouse 68
Can anyone clarify please

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@b.indiano68

That was for old QSW program, they amended the Quebec immigration rule in October 2009 and afterwards the passing point for individual is 55 points with adaptability and 49 without adaptability and 63 point for accompanied couple with adaptability and 57 points without adaptability. Hope it is clear to you now.

b.indiano68

May 28, 2011
Thanks Quebec2011 for this information. Both my wife and myself do not have any birth certificate. Wonder how to proceed. Please advise us very worried about it.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello bIndian,

This is important part of the application try to make that one early as possible, because if u will send your application without birth certificate they will send you letter with missing documents which will delay your process.

O make that one go to birth registrar office in your city and try to find out the procedures to make that one.
Thanks

Stillhope

b.indiano68 said:
Thanks Quebec2011 for this information. Both my wife and myself do not have any birth certificate. Wonder how to proceed. Please advise us very worried about it.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Yes stillhope is right, never send your application without birth certificate because that is in the checklist of the document and you are gonna get PERM 115(letter of missing document) and it can delay the process of your application.

Good luck.

b.indiano68

May 28, 2011
As we did not register with the municipality both my wife and me, how now it will be possible for us to make this certificate I am really confused. Please advise .You people are really helpful to this forum.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
try to go to this office and explain the case i think this the only way to get a birth certificate.

good luck

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Indian ,

which part of india u r living, because in punjab they are saying if you havnt register with muncipality then come to us make yours now.so try to go and find some in muncipality (Middle Man)who can make it for u (choice is your).

b.indiano68 said:
As we did not register with the municipality both my wife and me, how now it will be possible for us to make this certificate I am really confused. Please advise .You people are really helpful to this forum.