+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have asked question regarding to my education point, but still haven't got the answer.

I know i will get 10 points for Bachelor in Electronics Engineer but i am not sure about Graduate Diploma in Computer science after B.E.Electronics.

Experts can you please let me know how much point should i get for it?
Thanks a lot

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I need some little advise in here. How do you certify that you have the necessary education for some trades, per say, plumbing, electrician, masonry, etc, when you did not study or did the Vocational under the Quebec educational system?

Here where I live I can go classes and get a certificate from official educational system, kinda equivalent as per the descriptions on the diplomas they give you, but most these trades are not equivalent in amount of hours, so it makes me wonder if in the end, spending the time to certificate the knowledge on these trades is a good investment of time since I do not know if they will afterwrds recognize them...

Thanks in advance.

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidrat Khan said:
thanks for prompt and positive news :)
Hi Sidrat!

This is urgent, I seriously need ur advice/info for French language studies AS YOU R FROM KARACHI...I am a little bit perplexed, I shall be grateful if u replied positively,thanks!

Kindly respond!

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ quebec2011

Thank you for ur reply!
I shall be looking forward to share more info in case I need it!
One thing, my BIQ would be Hong Kong...which requires visa from here,do they send some letter/sponsorship when they call for interview?

chanis

Jan 30, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
Who is your consultant, which is your visa office, have u received your aor
hi stillhope.

i hv applied from india, my visa office is BIQ HONGKONG. i recieved my AOR on 22nd jan. 2011.

thanks & regards

Chanis

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
chanis said:
hi stillhope.

i hv applied from india, my visa office is BIQ HONGKONG. i recieved my AOR on 22nd jan. 2011.

thanks & regards

Chanis
My file number is 3 month older than yours but still I am hopeful, I suggest that keep waiting for another 2-3 month then see what will happen.

good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Aviator786 said:
@ quebec2011

Thank you for ur reply!
I shall be looking forward to share more info in case I need it!
One thing, my BIQ would be Hong Kong...which requires visa from here,do they send some letter/sponsorship when they call for interview?
Yeah if your are called for interview in HK , then you can get HK visa by producing your interview invitation letter to the consulate or embassy of china or any other office in charge of giving HK visa in your country.

good luck.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hi

I just talked to Campbell Cohen office and they told me that since i have 3 year degree from india i dont qualify for quebec skilled worker category.

Is that true? any idea on that.

Jigs

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@JIGS11

I answered your question in thread ...quebec applicants let's share your experiences....

good luck

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
halooo... im back again.. i made up my mind and planing to continue my application for qsw program. My first step is to send my documents to visa office ryt? can u giv me some link that would tell me wat documents to prepare? thank you...

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
_696_ said:
I need some little advise in here. How do you certify that you have the necessary education for some trades, per say, plumbing, electrician, masonry, etc, when you did not study or did the Vocational under the Quebec educational system?

Here where I live I can go classes and get a certificate from official educational system, kinda equivalent as per the descriptions on the diplomas they give you, but most these trades are not equivalent in amount of hours, so it makes me wonder if in the end, spending the time to certificate the knowledge on these trades is a good investment of time since I do not know if they will afterwrds recognize them...

Thanks in advance.
Any insight anybody?

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Also, should I go and sit for each level of french I'm claiming [A1, A2, B1, B2] or just sit for the highest one [B2 only]?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
regineong36 said:
halooo... im back again.. i made up my mind and planing to continue my application for qsw program. My first step is to send my documents to visa office ryt? can u giv me some link that would tell me wat documents to prepare? thank you...
Quebec immigration site has all the details you need but in case you had doubt we would be in your service.

good luck

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
_696_ said:

Thanks in advance.
Usually they want you to indicate that you have attended the required number of hours when you were rewarded with this certificate or diploma otherwise they may contact you for not meeting that particular diploma requirement .

You can discuss this issue with the vocational institute authorities and clarify any doubts if existed.

good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
_696_ said:
Also, should I go and sit for each level of french I'm claiming [A1, A2, B1, B2] or just sit for the highest one [B2 only]?
Yes in case of DELF you should go stage by stage otherwise AF won't allow to set in a higher level exam.

But i think TCF has just one exam like IELTS where you can just prove your level of french language.

good luck