AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
montreal789 said:
Babake,

That's why I started off my post with "I hate to be the bearer of bad neewwwwwwsss". So sorry to have spoiled your night. Trust me I don't want my rejection to discourage anyone waiting for their CSQ.

I got the letter on August 1 and the news it brought was just harsh. But I've had some time to be sad about it and thanks to a lot of encouragement from some forum members, I have filed administrative review. It is easy to give up but I'm not. It would have been more than helpful if the immi officer would have clearly stated why they did not give me working points and diploma points. But since they did not provide ANY explanation, I have to request that they give me answers. How can I reapply if I don't know what mistakes I or they made in my application?

I have seen one member who had a similar case as mine and was able to fight it through admin interview and score an interview.

All hope is not lost. The door to Canada is still open for now.

Remain hopeful and thanks a lot for your encouragement.

All my wishes are with you for your the admistrative review......
Nefertiti

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
nefertiti said:
All my wishes are with you for your the admistrative review......
Nefertiti
Thank you so much Nefertiti for your good thoughts. It means a whole lot and I NEED such wishes and encouragement.

I wish you the best in getting your CSQ.

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi

Am from uk. Sent application in November 2010. Got Aor in April 2011. Got csq in July 2011. Applied through cic Paris!

Now applying pr through London office

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Ryan-chris said:
Hi

Am from uk. Sent application in November 2010. Got Aor in April 2011. Got csq in July 2011. Applied through cic Paris!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! And good luck for the next and last step

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan-chris said:
Hi

Congrats Ryan-Chris.....I did also made my application in November 2010 and over the course of time have recieved several request of Documents until in April 2011 I finally got the final AOR. BUT am still waitting for the CSQ or should i say interview. To be frank am kind of worried with the Out come coz you just never know how the VO will alocate the points. Would you kindly tell me your area of trainning and French level and how you were able to get the CSQ without interview. It helps to gauge ourselves those of us who are still waitting for the CSQ.

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
I did my application with certified copies of education certificates, testimonials, passport/visa, birth/marriage certificates, payslips, driving license and so. However, my application was returned because i Forgot to sign the "declaration d'autonomie financiere". Second time, they requested for my P60. And my Final AOR was 17th April 2011.

My area of training was Human Resource and administration Consultancy (NOC 1122). My french level is A-level, some 12 years ago.

The main reason why I got CSQ sur dossier was due to my preliminary assessment where i scored 71 marks. I have a degree in HRM, more than 5 years experience (Of which 2 years in a French Company), lives in UK (Can speak English well), got Distinction in French both at O-level and A-level. I scored full mark on age as well.

I believe that's what made me so lucky. I believe you guys will be hearing some good news very soon. Finger crossed..

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ryan,
My Points also comes as follows when i calculate by myself
Education:Msc 12
Trainning: Biochem 12
Experience: + 6 years=8
English: 6
French beginner: 2
Spouse:BA bussiness mangement 3, age 24, 3 total=6
Children 2 ; 2 & 4 years: 8
Finance contract: 1

This brings a total of 71. I hope this is how the points are alocated, coz even if they give me french zero am still past the 63 mark. As you say fingers crossed, problem they are now so numbed staying crossed.
Thanks and once again congrats.

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Wow! You have more than enough points to get your CSQ sur dossier.

I had the same 71 marks but lots were on language assumptions. But yours are proper. So there is no reason why you should not be getting your CSQ very soon.

Its just a matter of time. Which CIC did you apply through? I applied through Paris. Maybe that's why I already got it.

Ryan

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan,
Thanks alot for the encouragement, My BIQ is also Paris. Actually my timeline is more or less same as yours coz I remmber they had to sent me a missing document form which apparently was application form for my spouse that i did'nt include in the application packet. This was in december of 2010, then come feburary they returned back my draft for application fee since it had a problem. I prepared another one and sent it. In April i recieved the last AOR that my application was now complete and they will inform me of the result by mail, which am still waitting. Am from E.Africa and sometimes letters do take time to arrive. Anyway my hope is still high. Will keep you updated!

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
montreal789 said:
Thank you so much Nefertiti for your good thoughts. It means a whole lot and I NEED such wishes and encouragement.

I wish you the best in getting your CSQ.
Thanks,
Still no news for the time being. Do you know how long you will have to wait to get news about your administrative review?

Take care.

Nefertiti

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello Every one,

THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR THEIR GOOD WISHES

JUST TO SHARE GOOD NEWS WITH U GUYS THAT I JUST RECEIVED MY CSQ.

I WILL SHARE MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE WHEN I WILL COME BACK TO UK.

THANKS AGAIN
STILLHOPE

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hey guys! i learned a lot from here, juat want to ask what does AOR looks like? why there is first and final AOR? i recveived an email but i dont know if its an AOR its in french..
Le 18 août 2011

No réf. ind : DA0106329

Objet : Votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec –
Ouverture de votre dossier

Madame,

Nous confirmons l’ouverture de votre dossier et vous transmettons l’accusé de réception attestant la perception des frais liés à l’étude de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec.

Nous vous invitons à consulter le site Internet suivant pour connaître le délai de traitement en cours :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/couts-projet/delais.html

Si au cours des prochains mois votre situation familiale venait à changer, vous devrez nous faire parvenir, le plus rapidement possible, les documents nécessaires au traitement de votre demande ainsi que les frais exigés.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
STILLHOPE said:
Hello Every one,

THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR THEIR GOOD WISHES

JUST TO SHARE GOOD NEWS WITH U GUYS THAT I JUST RECEIVED MY CSQ.

I WILL SHARE MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE WHEN I WILL COME BACK TO UK.

THANKS AGAIN
STILLHOPE

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Stillhope! Congratulations!!!!!! Good things come to those who wait. God is great. We want to hear all about your interview. Have a fast and smooth-sailing federal process.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal

HELLO EVERYONE AND MY FRIENDS

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHARE MY INTERVIEW DETAILS WITH YOU GUYS.

MY INTERVIEW WAS LAST ALMOST 1HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. INTERVIEW WAS VERY VERY GOOD. LUCKILY MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS VERY VERY GOOD AND GENTLE. MY INTERVIEW WAS 75% AND 25% IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

ACTUALLY WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH ONLY INSTEAD OF FRENCH AND SHE ENCOURAGE US TO SPEAK FRENCH BUT WE SPOKEN VERY LESS FRENCH.

MOST OF THE TIME SHE JUST LOOKING OUR DOCUMENTS AND WRITING OUR ANSWERS ON THE COMPUTER.

WE MADE A ALMOST 22-25 PAGE ASSIGNMENT ON QUEBEC WHICH WE COVERS ALMOST ABOUT EVERY THING ON THAT ASSIGNMENT WE SHOWN TO HER WHICH WE COVER THESE TOPICS
WHY WE CHOOSE QUEBEC,
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN QUEBEC
WHERE TO SETTLE
EDUCATION SYSTEM
HOUSING IN QUEBEC
ECONOMY , CURRENT LABOUR MARKET, COMMON VALUES, SOCIETY , QUALITY OF LIFE , COST OF LIVING , FINANCIAL PLANNING. ETC ETC.

SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE THAT FILE SHE SAID DEFINITIVELY I WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINT FOR YOUR RESEARCH.

SHE CHECKED OUR ACADEMIC DOCUMENT AND CALCULATING POINTS. SHE ALSO SEEN OUR DELF EXAM CERTIFICATES. SHE ASKED ABOUT OUR JOB WHICH WE ARE DOING AT THE MOVEMENT AND ANY MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE AND WHAT TYPE OF JOB SEARCH WE DID TO SETTEL DOWN THERE THEN WE EXPLAIN ABOUT OUR JOB AND WE SHOWN OUR JOBS SEARCHES TO HER.

END OF THE INTERVIEW SHE SAID CONGRATULATION I AM ACCEPTING YOU AS A QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.
WE ALSO DISCUSS LOT OF OTHER GENERAL THING IN INTERVIEW.

ONE QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO GOT CSQ, WHICH ONE IS PRIORITY CODE.

if any thing more i remember then i let you know or you can send me message about interview then i will let you know if she asked me in interview because it is hard to remember and to explain here.

thanks again

STILLHOPE

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:

HELLO EVERYONE AND MY FRIENDS

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHARE MY INTERVIEW DETAILS WITH YOU GUYS.

MY INTERVIEW WAS LAST ALMOST 1HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. INTERVIEW WAS VERY VERY GOOD. LUCKILY MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS VERY VERY GOOD AND GENTLE. MY INTERVIEW WAS 75% AND 25% IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

ACTUALLY WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH ONLY INSTEAD OF FRENCH AND SHE ENCOURAGE US TO SPEAK FRENCH BUT WE SPOKEN VERY LESS FRENCH.

MOST OF THE TIME SHE JUST LOOKING OUR DOCUMENTS AND WRITING OUR ANSWERS ON THE COMPUTER.

WE MADE A ALMOST 22-25 PAGE ASSIGNMENT ON QUEBEC WHICH WE COVERS ALMOST ABOUT EVERY THING ON THAT ASSIGNMENT WE SHOWN TO HER WHICH WE COVER THESE TOPICS
WHY WE CHOOSE QUEBEC,
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN QUEBEC
WHERE TO SETTLE
EDUCATION SYSTEM
HOUSING IN QUEBEC
ECONOMY , CURRENT LABOUR MARKET, COMMON VALUES, SOCIETY , QUALITY OF LIFE , COST OF LIVING , FINANCIAL PLANNING. ETC ETC.

SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE THAT FILE SHE SAID DEFINITIVELY I WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINT FOR YOUR RESEARCH.

SHE CHECKED OUR ACADEMIC DOCUMENT AND CALCULATING POINTS. SHE ALSO SEEN OUR DELF EXAM CERTIFICATES. SHE ASKED ABOUT OUR JOB WHICH WE ARE DOING AT THE MOVEMENT AND ANY MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE AND WHAT TYPE OF JOB SEARCH WE DID TO SETTEL DOWN THERE THEN WE EXPLAIN ABOUT OUR JOB AND WE SHOWN OUR JOBS SEARCHES TO HER.

END OF THE INTERVIEW SHE SAID CONGRATULATION I AM ACCEPTING YOU AS A QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.
WE ALSO DISCUSS LOT OF OTHER GENERAL THING IN INTERVIEW.

ONE QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO GOT CSQ, WHICH ONE IS PRIORITY CODE.

if any thing more i remember then i let you know or you can send me message about interview then i will let you know if she asked me in interview because it is hard to remember and to explain here.

thanks again

STILLHOPE

Hey Stillhope,
Congrats a million times, if there is something am learning from your experience is to still remain hopefull. I am expecting my replie from Paris any time from now on since people who got there AOR in April like my self have all got there interview appointment or direct CSQ nomination. Seems I might be going for an interview since the interview time line for Nairobi is yet to be announced. I guess thats the delay. Anyway stillhopefull and putting our fingers crossed! By the way how does this elusive CSQ looks like, what what details does it contain?