feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
babake said:
THANKS BABAKE

FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES

YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTION ANY TIME I M READY TO HELP YOU AND OTHER FRIENDS

Hey Stillhope,
Congrats a million times, if there is something am learning from your experience is to still remain hopefull. I am expecting my replie from Paris any time from now on since people who got there AOR in April like my self have all got there interview appointment or direct CSQ nomination. Seems I might be going for an interview since the interview time line for Nairobi is yet to be announced. I guess thats the delay. Anyway stillhopefull and putting our fingers crossed! By the way how does this elusive CSQ looks likeIT IS ON A4 PAPER CONTAINING YOUR DETAIL ABOUT NAME CATEGORY, CSQ NO, CATEGORY,ETC ETC , what what details does it contain?

I HOPE YOU WILL GET ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM PARIS SOON

STILLHOPE

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
Hope you get an answer soon.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patience said:
Hope you get an answer soon.
Thanks patience....I get a revelation here from your name "Patience".....I guess its the virtue in this process and therefore the Key. So you are already in canada? and i hope Quebec. So would you briefly tell me something about the country in general and the province in particular especially for a skilled immigrant with familly and small kids?

m.moradiant

Aug 23, 2011
Hello Guys,

my wife and I had an interview at the Quebec office in Paris, our officer was a woman. We graduated from Master of computer science from the University of Bern, Switzerland. We had about 1 hour and 30 minutes interview. she asked lots of question about our job, education and etc. At the end, she calculated our point and said that we passed but I want to evaluate your Master certificate from Switzerland.
She told us for the evaluation takes a time between 1 or 2 months and after that our CSQ number. I am wondering for this decision because I did not know any person who had a same situation with us. We are very worried about this decision. I just wanted to know that is there any person with same situation in this forum?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

m.moradiant

Aug 23, 2011
nefertiti said:
All my wishes are with you for your the admistrative review......
Nefertiti
Hello Babak,

my wife and I had an interview at the Quebec office in Paris, our officer was a woman. We graduated from Master of computer science from the University of Bern, Switzerland. We had about 1 hour and 30 minutes interview. she asked lots of question about our job, education and etc. At the end, she calculated our point and said that we passed but I want to evaluate your Master certificate from Switzerland.
She told us for the evaluation takes a time between 1 or 2 months and after that our CSQ number. I am wondering for this decision because I did not know any person who had a same situation with us. We are very worried about this decision. I just wanted to know that what do you think about our situation?

m.moradiant

Aug 23, 2011
Hello Guys,

She told us for the evaluation takes a time between 1 or 2 months and after that our CSQ number. I am wondering for this decision because I did not know any person who had a same situation with us. We are very worried about this decision. I just wanted to know that is there any person with same situation in this forum?

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hallo Moradiant,
Please do open the link below. It has the A to Z of the process of CSQ application, procedure and processing. I hope it helps you. Its in French and I guess you are very conversant with French otherwise you can use google translator.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got the CSQ, dated August 18!!!!!!!
Federal application will be ready for beginning of next week...........

Good luck for all the ones who are still waiting

Nefertiti

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
congratulation dear,

good luck for next process,
do u had a interview or just straight away csq

stillhope

nefertiti said:
Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got the CSQ, dated August 18!!!!!!!
Federal application will be ready for beginning of next week...........

Good luck for all the ones who are still waiting

Nefertiti

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
STILLHOPE said:
congratulation dear,

good luck for next process,
do u had a interview or just straight away csq

stillhope
No interview.........after nearly 14 months..........patience is the first thing to learn........

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nefertiti said:
No interview.........after nearly 14 months..........patience is the first thing to learn........
Congrats my dear! How comes its still me who has'nt gotten a call from BIQ Paris. AS much as I am a cold iron in regards to patience I must confess with every victory for you guys makes my stomach goes hot with worries. Is it my post office service or its just BIQ!!!! Anyway let me continue holding my butt tight! SO nefertiti how comes you manage to got the CSQ directly? Can you tell us your level of french and more so your area of trainning? and what was your points when you did the calculation. These quetions will really help me to hold unto faith will i still waith. Otherwise congrats big time.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
congratz nefertiti! can u tell me why ur interview was waived? thx!

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
nefertiti said:
Hi nefertiti,

Please let us know which country are u from? and area of training, level of french etc... ur answer will help us to control our patience...

Rgds, Mansoor

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
I'm french........I was living in USA when I sent my application so I sent it in Montreal........When I discovered in March the way they manage files in Montreal for people outside of Quebec I transfered my file in Paris : it took 6 weeks for the transfer. After that they asked me again some documents (sent in May).
Not having an interview was not a surprised and was in line with the calculation of points I made.
Anyway it took me about twice the average time for french people, so I hope it will go faster for the federal application.

Good luck for all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Nefertiti

Princess5

Jan 15, 2011
@ Nefertiti

Congratulations! I am really happy for you. You deserve it after 14 months. I dont know if you remember me, but i also applied from usa in july 2010 and ask for a transfer on june 28 2011. The biq of mtl sent me a letter saying that they have transferred my file but I still have not heard from the biq of paris. I havent gotten a new file number. Do you think I should call paris to make sure they received my file? Please let me know.