Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Thank you very much again STILLHOPE.
I sent u a PM too.

Did u bring electrical bills etc and income tax statements from the TAX office too?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
kcharito said:
Thank you very much again STILLHOPE.
I sent u a PM too.

Did u bring electrical bills etc and income tax statements from the TAX office too? check your PM and i took my P45 statement ( tax deduction statement from tax department ) but she didnt bother to check it, explained you in your PM.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Dear Babake,

How are u.... any update from ur side.....?

Nov. is coming closer but now news from my side/////

Rgds,
Mansoor

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mansoorhashmi said:
Dear Babake,

How are u.... any update from ur side.....?

Nov. is coming closer but now news from my side/////

Rgds,
Mansoor
Dear Mansoorhasmi........Sorry have not recieved any information. To say the truth since I started this process have never been more worried as i am now. I had thought of calling quebec since paris never replies to phone request or emails but i am giving it until first week of October then to inquire whats up! Please lets continue being in touch, its any time from now on if its to go according to the information they give......best wishes

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babake said:
Dear Mansoorhasmi........Sorry have not recieved any information. To say the truth since I started this process have never been more worried as i am now. I had thought of calling quebec since paris never replies to phone request or emails but i am giving it until first week of October then to inquire whats up! Please lets continue being in touch, its any time from now on if its to go according to the information they give......best wishes
of course BIQ paris does answer phone calls but it must be between 13:30hrs and 16:30HRS.... and again u need to dial the right extensions....
the number is +331 53934545
the extension is: 4 then 1 then 1....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Razaqng said:
Dear pple,I sent my cc CVV2 no 13 sept to Paris upon complaint of card refusal,but Nipost told me 8 working days to deliver.Does any1 have an idea of wen they are likely to debit my cc after receipt of my CVV2?
uuuh bro, sending document with NIPOST :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. that to me is gambling oooo.... cos Nipost is not reliable....... they once lost my Foreign draft which a friend helped me to raise in America cos when i applied banks in nigeria does not issue draft in canadain dollar. but against my instructn the guy sent the drft via america-express which actually delivered the pkg to Nipost with two days nad thats all. the draft just developed wings...... :D :D :D... so pls alway use any of the other couriers they may be expensive, but they also come with peace of mind.... i do use fedex and they charge like 9k.
have u tracked the pkg... av u confirmed receipt by BIQ-paris?

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
egrace62 said:
uuuh bro, sending document with NIPOST :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. that to me is gambling oooo.... cos Nipost is not reliable....... they once lost my Foreign draft which a friend helped me to raise in America cos when i applied banks in nigeria does not issue draft in canadain dollar. but against my instructn the guy sent the drft via america-express which actually delivered the pkg to Nipost with two days nad thats all. the draft just developed wings...... :D :D :D... so pls alway use any of the other couriers they may be expensive, but they also come with peace of mind.... i do use fedex and they charge like 9k.
have u tracked the pkg... av u confirmed receipt by BIQ-paris?
thanks egrace62,i appreciate ur concern.I actually sent my applicatn thru Nipost,it was delivrd but culd nt track it,i had to send anoda thru fedex now dont know implicatn.I actually find it difficult to send the credit card payment form thru Fedex again,i am counting on God dat they wuld deliver it,though culd not be trackd since 13 sept culd nt determin if its being delivrd.Thanx my bros.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
of course BIQ paris does answer phone calls but it must be between 13:30hrs and 16:30HRS.... and again u need to dial the right extensions....
the number is +331 53934545
the extension is: 4 then 1 then 1....
Thanks egrace, actually my problem with calling Paris is partly due to the amount of spoken french I know and can understand, and I can just imagin if its on Phone how difficult it will be. Can this extension give service in English? so that I can start my conversation with "Parlez-vous anglais?"

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
babake said:
Thanks egrace, actually my problem with calling Paris is partly due to the amount of spoken french I know and can understand, and I can just imagin if its on Phone how difficult it will be. Can this extension give service in English? so that I can start my conversation with "Parlez-vous anglais?"
to he/she who never tries, the answer will always be no..... so pls give it a trial...... just start with je m'apple BABAKE :D :D :D..... and the go to s'il vous plait, parlez vous anglaise? i that that might work and even if the agent is not bilingual, u will knw that u av tried

dineshdina

Sep 28, 2011
Dear All,
Could someone help me……I’m new to this forum……..and it is quite interesting to read each other information. I’m planning to apply for QSW but still in doubt to apply or not…….could someone help me how much I have to get?
My details as follows:
1. Qualification : MBA International Business, UK finished in 2011
MA Human Resource, India
B.com, India
2. Work Experience: more than 5 years
Skill level A: 4 months (Accounts & Tax), Skill level B: Nil, Skill level C: 4 years 9 months (Banking, E-publishing, Data Processing), Skill level D: Cashier Part-time, 1 year 4 months
3 No clue about area of training?
4. Age : 27
5. English Language: Ielts 6 + UK degree
6. French Language: Beginner (doing Beginner course in City College Coventry certified by ABC awards) and also attended 2 week class.
7. Financial: Sufficient
8. Adaptability:???
Do they consider my experience and what are of training I fall under?
Please help me, can I apply now or should I waiting for more longer period?

Thanks
Dineshdina

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi Babake,

how r u, did u try to call paris office for case updation? from my side still nothing... :(

Rgds,
Mansoor

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mansoorhashmi said:
hi Babake,

how r u, did u try to call paris office for case updation? from my side still nothing... :(

Rgds,
Mansoor

Not yet Mansoor, actually my patience still arises from the fact that its still not yet the minimum 6 months period, let me give them some two more weeks coz october has just started and my last AOR was on April 14th. Still holding my prayers!

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello STILLHOPE. Are u saying that the interview will be in English?
I have this nightmare to learn french here in Montreal to prepare my self for the interview..
Filled application June 3rd 2011
Credit Card charged June 22nd 2011
AOR received June 22nd 2011

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
sallonicios said:
Hello STILLHOPE. Are u saying that the interview will be in English?
I have this nightmare to learn french here in Montreal to prepare my self for the interview..
Filled application June 3rd 2011
Credit Card charged June 22nd 2011
AOR received June 22nd 2011

No i am not saying that interview will be in english . Everything is depend upon the visa officer. My almost 90 % interview was in english and i seen so many people here had their interivew in english but i will not recommend u to stop learning french and as per your detail you are living in motreal that is lot better to learn french there in stead of other non speaking french countries. So my friend if u will be stuck in your interview then they will give u chance to speak in english, but better learn french as u r already in montreal..

thanks and good luck

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
babake said:
mansoorhashmi said:
hi Babake,

Not yet Mansoor, actually my patience still arises from the fact that its still not yet the minimum 6 months period, let me give them some two more weeks coz october has just started and my last AOR was on April 14th. Still holding my prayers!
Hi Babake,

wot is ur plan now ... wot should we do some thing becoz we r running off time? :'( :'( :'(