Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
ambi1775 said:
If u r in priority then u will get your aor within 6 weeks and interview within 3-6.
Thanks ambi1775...I already got my AOR, what do you mean by 3-6?...are you refering to weeks or months?

Thanks

Immigrant2012

Nov 17, 2011
Hi everyone,

i want to take DELF A1 exam in the UK could anybody please advise me for a website to find the dates for thr comming exams in the UK?

thanks in advance

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
Hello All Qeubec guys and girls

I need to confirm that I am going right direction. I am sending Application for Selection Certificate

So my situation is the following: I am emigrating alone now, but I have wife, which I plan to sponsor later. So I am filling as principal applicant and I do not indicate in application my spouse? Is this correct. She is not accompanying right now.

So I am doing all this here:

1. Filling this app.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

2. Collecting this docs and providing credit card details to charge:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/vienna/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

3. Sending it here: (this office serves my country)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/vienna/reach.html

Is this the complete, full and the right way to get everything in order and to eliminate any risk of missing documents or missing procedures.

thanks a lot

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
fxtrader777 said:
Hello All Qeubec guys and girls

I need to confirm that I am going right direction. I am sending Application for Selection Certificate

So my situation is the following: I am emigrating alone now, but I have wife, which I plan to sponsor later. So I am filling as principal applicant and I do not indicate in application my spouse? Is this correct. She is not accompanying right now.

So I am doing all this here:

1. Filling this app.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

2. Collecting this docs and providing credit card details to charge:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/vienna/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

3. Sending it here: (this office serves my country)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/vienna/reach.html

Is this the complete, full and the right way to get everything in order and to eliminate any risk of missing documents or missing procedures.

thanks a lot

You need to indicate in your application that your hv a spouse and there is aprovision there to indicate whether u are traveling with ur spouse or not.Give all details accurately in your aaplication.

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
SUNSHINE4U said:

You need to indicate in your application that your hv a spouse and there is aprovision there to indicate whether u are traveling with ur spouse or not.Give all details accurately in your aaplication.
Thanks I will do that,

And this procedures are complete what I've written above?

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
hey kps2011,

if you're in blr, AF is the best option available. i've done my 1st level at some other place and then later went to AF. The difference can be really felt. it is well worth it. classes start on 24th if am not wrong. but if you avent registered, then the batch may be already full. so

and i think AF classes are better suited for DELF exams... it kindof prepares you for delf a1&a2 really well.
atleast initial levels can get you a good foundation, then you can learn on your own or somthing..
@kps2011, thanks for your inputs,Finally i have decided to attend french classes in Lingua franca.Hope I will get the best teaching to clear the DELF exam.Can you email me delf materials/prepartion hints on hkps2011@gmail.com .

And also, I request all other senior members here to suggest and guide us what would be the best option to file an application for QSW.I mean whether through any consultancy(suggest any preferred/geniue consultancies) or by self.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi darshmodi,
thanks buddy for sharing you contact number.
Pls check your pm. :)
darshmodi said:
Hi
MK Shah

i am also from Ahmedabad

my mobile number is 9099970074

pls contact me sothat we can share our experience

thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi kps2011,
Just ask your self this one question: why you want to waste your money for consultants when Everything is very clearly mentioned on the quebec immigration website of your BIQ. Anybody can file their application by his own if he/she read and follow all the instructions carefully.

Moreover, you have at your side this very nice forum and its great members who will take you out of any stressful situation regarding your immigration file.

Consultants do nothing different but they charge too much..
what they will do is to fill up your application forms, to ask for various documents, to arrange them and send it to BIQ on your behalf. I have read from many posts here on this forum that these indeed wastes so much of time.
Instead you can read all the posts of this thread, follow the instructions of BIQ website, gather your application forms and documents by yourself and send it to the mentioned address of BIQ.

If you have any problems/queries then you will get help at any time from this forum... not to wait for consultant's office to open or so... :)

so as per my suggestion, you can do it by yourself... no need to go to consultant. :) however decision is yours only, it is my personal opinion.
another point.... you will have full control and knowledge about your application and its status.... if you apply on your own...

kps2011 said:
@ kps2011, thanks for your inputs,Finally i have decided to attend french classes in Lingua franca.Hope I will get the best teaching to clear the DELF exam.Can you email me delf materials/prepartion hints on hkps2011 @ gmail.com .

And also, I request all other senior members here to suggest and guide us what would be the best option to file an application for QSW.I mean whether through any consultancy(suggest any preferred/geniue consultancies) or by self.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
fxtrader777 said:
And what happens I am granted Application for Selection Certificate?

What is the next step?
Party ;-)

Next is federal part for PR, its simplified for CSQ holders

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
3-6 month's

xse2573 said:
Thanks ambi1775...I already got my AOR, what do you mean by 3-6?...are you refering to weeks or months?

Thanks

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Stngr said:
Party ;-)

Next is federal part for PR, its simplified for CSQ holders
When is the federal part for PR sir after CSQ? Just asking.

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
From your experience what is the average time frame in which your selection certificate application was processed and approved?

thanks

and Language test results like IELTS (I don't know french yet, very beginner) are the must or just big advantage in application?

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
One more question please,

is this good if I also include positive reference from my previous Job place? That I was good employee and professional?