Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
cvd222 said:
According to the MICC, they treat the following with priority (in order of priority);

1. PEQ applicants
2. Those with validated employment offer
3. Those who have a preferred AOT
Thanks cvd222!!!... does that mean that I am having pirioty treatment since I studied "Chemistry" and it is ont he
preferred AOT?...Because it didnt says that on my AOR for the CSQ. And does it mean, preffered AOT are "FASTER"
in tratment than those not on the preffered AOT?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
xse2573 said:
Thanks cvd222!!!... does that mean that I am having pirioty treatment since I studied "Chemistry" and it is ont he
preferred AOT?...Because it didnt says that on my AOR for the CSQ. And does it mean, preffered AOT are "FASTER"
in tratment than those not on the preffered AOT?
Yes, it says on this page (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf) that Chemistry is a preferred area of training. I don't think the AOR will always say if your application is in priority treatment. Yes, those with a preferred AOT should be handled faster!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
OsamaR said:
If they say they got your file and its on waiting for processing then you don't need to worry at all.. So your file has reached and its where it should be now, it's just a matter of time..

I know its hard to wait, I even can't wait to get the AOR :)

hi, have take any french exam yet? pls give me ur ym ...

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
Hello I am reading everything on Quebec

I have few questions:

1. I am very beginner at French but fluent at English is this a problem?
2. I could not find that there is professional occupation limits as we have for federal skilled workers visas. Am I correct?
3. It seems to me that Quebec is much easier for applicants. Is this true?
4. Is time frames for Quebec applicants smaller than for federal applicants?

thanks

kitui

Mar 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xse2573 said:
Can you tell me why your application were return (1st & 2nd time)?
Also let me know which country you came from and your current
status in the U.S.
But I think you haven't filled it approprately or sometime is missing
Did they tell you they are returning it?
i am guessing they returned it because my USA visa is expired. i emailed a lawyer and they said if you are out of status in the country you are living in, then use office that process your birth country http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fxtrader777 said:
Hello I am reading everything on Quebec

I have few questions:

1. I am very beginner at French but fluent at English is this a problem? No
2. I could not find that there is professional occupation limits as we have for federal skilled workers visas. Am I correct? there is no cap for occupations in quebec immigration.
3. It seems to me that Quebec is much easier for applicants. Is this true? nothing is easy in this world
4. Is time frames for Quebec applicants smaller than for federal applicants? Almost same these days

thanks

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
xse2573 said:
in tratment than those not on the preffered AOT? you will get priority if your degree in chemistry is less then 5 year old or you are doing job related to chemistry .

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
In page 24 of the Quebec immigration handbook it read that if a foreign degree is corresponding to "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" 1st cycle full time university degree of quebec then the point of area of training can not be given to them. For ex : I have bachelor of business management 3 years full time degree and as per degree comparison table of quebec for INDIAN degrees it matches with the "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" and that is why as per the rule mentioned above they can't give me 6 points of area of training which is usually given to 3 year of bachelor of business management degree as per the area of training table section C foreign degree.

So my question here is that though they have that rule but in area of training forgien degree section you can find that bachelor of business management degree of 3 years will be given 6 points. why is this contradiction?

I am in the process of appealing and they have given me only 6 points for the degree in the prelim. evaluation and area of training 0 though I got my degree in the year 2010.
Please tell me what to do?

Thanks

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
In page 24 of the Quebec immigration handbook it read that if a foreign degree is corresponding to "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" 1st cycle full time university degree of quebec then the point of area of training can not be given to them. For ex : I have bachelor of business management 3 years full time degree and as per degree comparison table of quebec for INDIAN degrees it matches with the "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" and that is why as per the rule mentioned above they can't give me 6 points of area of training which is usually given to 3 year of bachelor of business management degree as per the area of training table section C foreign degree.

So my question here is that though they have that rule but in area of training forgien degree section you can find that bachelor of business management degree of 3 years will be given 6 points. why is this contradiction?

I am in the process of appealing and they have given me only 6 points for the degree in the prelim. evaluation and area of training 0 though I got my degree in the year 2010.
Please tell me what to do?

Thanks
how do you know you only got this points? you dont have interview call yet?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
I have got my preliminary results from BIQ HK and there i have shortage of some points.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Thanks ambi1775....Yes my degree is less than 5yrs old and I am doing chemistry related work right now.
So how long (Days, weeks, months, yearssssss) will priority processes takes?...Any ideas?

Thanks

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
quebec2011 said:
I have got my preliminary results from BIQ HK and there i have shortage of some points.
quebec2011: write to them in detail, explaining all your academic record, and attach the documents. i would suggest to email them, that's what i did.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
angeleye said:
quebec2011: write to them in detail, explaining all your academic record, and attach the documents. i would suggest to email them, that's what i did.
Thanks,

I will explain them in details, but could you please elaborate on that point that they are saying that if you degree is equivalent to 1st cycle university degree of quebec then your area of training won't fetch you point?

Thanks for your care

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
What happen next, when you get a letter from BIQ that you are on the waiting list?...For how long will you be on the waiting list?

Thanks

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
If u r in priority then u will get your aor within 6 weeks and interview within 3-6.

xse2573 said:
What happen next, when you get a letter from BIQ that you are on the waiting list?...For how long will you be on the waiting list?

Thanks