AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
I wonder how the processing times will change now that we have to submit our application for the federal part to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia. I know that for FSW, it should help make it quicker. However, is it the same for QSW? Will submitting it to the CIO make it longer? Hmm.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Anyone know what happen next after submitting your CSQ application and getting your 1st AOR?
How will you know your file is been treated "pority listing"? will it be on the 1st AOR or what?

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Oh my God, how slow they are in BIQ HK, it has been 75 days since they got my file and they didn't send me anything till now, i want to know something even if its refusing letter
I started to lose hope, maybe i shouldn't have applied to that BIQ :'(

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Bachar said:
Oh my God, how slow they are in BIQ HK, it has been 75 days since they got my file and they didn't send me anything till now, i want to know something even if its refusing letter
I started to lose hope, maybe i shouldn't have applied to that BIQ :'(
Bachar, be patient my friend.. This is just the beginning and the AOR is the fastest thing in the process.. Don't worry, it will receive it inshallah. Just contact the BIQ and ask about the average time to issue the AOR. If you are within the average time, then don't worry bro..

You will get it inshallah :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
nevillek said:
Thank you so much OsamaR.

On the 'Language changes' link you posted, they haven't mentioned what IELTS exam must be given - General or Academic? I guess it'd be General for obvious reasons though. I am not sure where to find this information, but I know if you apply for federal part you need to do the general one.

Also, what about the points given for each level of DELF (i.e. A1,A2,B1,B2,C1)? Have they stated the breakups and respective points anywhere? yea these are mentioned in a document called (Guidelines Procedures for I. I have got it from other members, if you send me your email I will share it with you.re it with you.

Also, do post-application DELF levels completed by the applicant eligible for more points later? Or is it final at the time of the application? As per the new rules, if you want to get some points for language proficiency then you must submit the results of French/English with the application. But I think you can still obtain points for your language skills during interview from the 6 points for adaptability.

Finally, do they give points for 'admission receipts to (say) B1' or are DELF exam results mandatory? I don't think you can get any points for just submitting the admission receipt for the exams. However, if I were you I would still submit it, yo never know !

Nina-HP

Jan 15, 2012
HI friends
I am new here, looking for some information about processes in other visa offices but Damascus.
I have reached my CSQ on July 2010, started my federal process the same day, so my B-file number is for the same day.
still no medical, no changes, no news, no action!!
Is it the same in all visa offices?
Is there any list or time table of those who have applied?

sudeesh

Jan 15, 2012
hello everybody,
Myself sudeesh , new to this . :) i am looking forward for quebec immigration. i am a physiotherapist from india..i have query regarding my profession and points allocation. i have did my Bachelors of physiotherapy (4&1/2 yrs) from India and have 3 years of experience.so am i eligible to apply, as it shows i need masters in my profesion to apply. if yes what will be the point allocation for it? please please clarify...your suggestions are valuable for me.. thank you ..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my AOR in March and I am still waiting for my interview :( maybe ill keep on waiting for few years.

today the temperature in Montreal and Ottawa is -25

so it took 5 months in Montreal office to get my file number & 10 months waiting for my interview :'(

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
OsamaR said:
Bachar, be patient my friend.. This is just the beginning and the AOR is the fastest thing in the process.. Don't worry, it will receive it inshallah. Just contact the BIQ and ask about the average time to issue the AOR. If you are within the average time, then don't worry bro..

You will get it inshallah :)
Thank you OsamaR,
I have checked your table, and all members applied to Hk got their AOR by 40-45 days not more, i don't know why just me who toke 75 days till now without anything, i sent them an email 20 days before, they said that the office got my file and its on waiting for processing.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Bachar said:
Thank you OsamaR,
I have checked your table, and all members applied to Hk got their AOR by 40-45 days not more, i don't know why just me who toke 75 days till now without anything, i sent them an email 20 days before, they said that the office got my file and its on waiting for processing.
Relax buddy you will get your AOR soon. As they said waiting for processing that means they don't open your folder yet.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Bachar said:
Thank you OsamaR,
If they say they got your file and its on waiting for processing then you don't need to worry at all.. So your file has reached and its where it should be now, it's just a matter of time..

I know its hard to wait, I even can't wait to get the AOR :)

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Team,

Kindly give me the exact points

darshmodi said:
Dear Team members,

I want my exact point calculation

i have applied in March-2011

Degree : B.com.(INDIA) may-1999
Experience: more than 8 years in business management.
English : IELTS given in aug-2010
L-6.5
R-6.0
S-6.0
W-5.5

Delf A1 : Passed in Aug-2011 and
Delf A2 : passed in Nov-2011

Wife

Qualification : S.S.C.(10th Pass)

One kid of 4 years

pls reply friends

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
How do you know your case is been process under pirority listing?...if you AOT is under pirority list?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
xse2573 said:
How do you know your case is been process under pirority listing?...if you AOT is under pirority list?
According to the MICC, they treat the following with priority (in order of priority);

1. PEQ applicants
2. Those with validated employment offer
3. Those who have a preferred AOT