Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
You can download the document from this link:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/learningaboutquebec-dynamique.pdf.

Hopenfaith

Dec 29, 2011
Hello Mkshah

Education: BSc Management currently studying an MSc Acc & Fin with Professional Qualification
Work exp: 5yrs
Is ur work exp related to ur education :Yes ( Worked in the Finance section )
English: ielts score :About to sit
French test score : About to sit
Financial sufficiency : OK
Any relative in quebec: None
Any job offer from quebec employer: None

Am really hoping that my scores from the test ( English & French) will give me more points.
Really appreciate you getting back to me.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Anyone from USA who applied in the Feb - March of 2011 time frame - have you received your CSQ or interview call yet?

Thanks
Harsha

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@talk2melas,
Thanks so much for the link suggested,although I already have the soft copy of the Learning about Quebec.the tread you mentioned is of great benefit. merci beaucoup,mon ami. a bientot monsieur.

Biolah

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
@Biola, your welcome.Bon chance.

A

alinamyob

alinamyob said:
helo. one quick question. if i quit my current job now while my application is still in process at BIQ HK, will it affect my application? i'm planing to quit my job to learn french full time so i will reach intermediate level when my interview comes. :D
do you have any idea.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear all,

Processing Time(table), All BIQ's updated. See there that upto which month application they have processed till now...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
Dear members,

as an prospective aplicant for QSW; i have 2 queries. Help from you all is very well appreciated.

1) My wife did her graduation as an external student. (I am from India and we have this facility for students; who can without attending full time college; directly appear in exam and get the bachelors degree). In this case will I be able to claim for her education.??

2) i met one so called immiration agent yesterday; as per him although i can score sufficient score without french;i will not be able to get PR under QSW.. Is it true or he's just misleading me??

Please reply on my queries as my decision to put the application relies on these two points..

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
yogie said:
Hello dear all,

Processing Time(table), All BIQ's updated. See there that upto which month application they have processed till now...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie
Hi Yogie,

The page has certainly been updated since the last time I saw this page. Now my question is:

Applicants from a lot of asian countries are not called for interview. What does it suggest. Does it mean applicants from India will directly get the CSQ delivered by post. Can anyone please clarify and explain.

Thanks

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
Hi Yogie,

The page has certainly been updated since the last time I saw this page. Now my question is:

Applicants from a lot of asian countries are not called for interview. What does it suggest. Does it mean applicants from India will directly get the CSQ delivered by post. Can anyone please clarify and explain.- No,it doesn't mean that applicants from India will directly get CSQ without any interview but rather it indicates that currently there are no any interviews for INDIA. But as we know that there is one mission at New Delhi in the first quarter of 2012(i.e. Jan. to March), it will be seen there in it's next update and also will be able to see that upto which month applications they would processed at that time and send call letter for the interview whose applications would be processed.

Thanks
Yogie

ADITYA1984

Jun 25, 2011
Vadodara India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
talk2melas said:
Hey Biola! Felicitations! Go to this thread, they have lots of QSW interview questions:Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Topic: INTERVIW QUESTIONS IN FRENCH FOR QUEBEC APPLICANTS.There's another document I downloaded, I will try and send it to you as an attachment.Its 168 pages, if you're patient enough to read it well and follow some of the links provided, then you will have enough information for the interview. I wish you the best.
please do send me pdf file of this interview prepration sheet so that i can start preparing for an interview from right now

Also i want to know that I am just started DELF A1 level also my spouse started same DELF A1 Level so is it possible for me to file right now for QSW at HK BIQ and at later stage submit french and IELTS Certificate for eligiblities counting points.... Please suggest right cause of action and if any one can suggest than please let me send explainain mail

Also frineds here you can send me checklist on my mail id dipali.pandya89@gmail.com

I am also required Checklist for QSW Application

Also need to know that without French DELF A1 & A2 Exam Certificate and IELTS certificate I can file for QSW as My points without French and IELTS is Just 49 and Required Points should be 57

But if I Clear DELF A1 & A2 and IELTS as well as my spouse do the same A1 & A2 than there should be 14 points more add in my case but query is that I have to file right now than should I file right now without this both certificate and just with letter from Alliance Francies that me and my spouse appearing for French Classes

Do revert for this query and also friends expect from each of you to send me checklist of documents whcih i need to submit for QSW on my mail id

dipali.pandya89@gmail.com

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really said:
That's very nice to hear, thank you for sharing. So when you did take the A2, did you find it easy and did you feel prepared based on your studies and if you don't mind what was your score?
@Really

I gave Delf A2 in Feb-2011..and i scored with 84 %.
Then i took exam for Delf A2 in may-2011...but at that time i cant pass it, say truly..
Then again i appeared in August-2011 and i was cleared delf a2 with 75%..
So i can say, its depends on our hardwork...i prepared well in august than compared to May.

ADITYA1984

Jun 25, 2011
Vadodara India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
Hello mkshah and all senior here

Please suggest me right cause of action and also send me checklist on my mail id about my case

Education (Master - Total 17 Years): 12 Points

Area of Training (Section C - Part I): 6 Points

Work Experience: More than 48 Months: 8 Points

Age (16 - 35): 16 Points

Language Proficiency (French Delf A1 & A2 Yet to Clear): 00 Points
Currently taking classes at Vadodara from AF
(IELTS) 00 Points
Currently taking classes and will get 5.5 band for sure

Spouse
Education (Bachelor Degree): 3 Points

Language Proficiency Currently appear with me for French: 00 Points

Financial Stabilities: 1 Points

Currently My Points are 49 instead of required points of 57

Should I apply right now for QSW and at later stage submit my IELTS Certificate and DELF A1 & A2 Certificate of me and my spouse for claiming points more

Once me and my spouse complated DELF A1 AND A2 Level of French Exam than we both can get increased in points by 8 in this total and also 4 points increased for for IELTS with band of 5.5

With this calculation I will reach at 61 Points total but the thing is right now I am having Just 49 Points so Should I expect to file under QSW Program and Claim French and IELTS Points at later stage by june or july next year in 2012 by way of submiting the same certificates.

Please suggest me friends and also provide me Documents Checklist on my mail id

I am expecting your revert for my ccase friends

Its highely

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Please review my details. or share the link with points related info. thanks

rao1122 said:
Hello,

I would like to know how many points i can get for Quebec. The following are my details.

Education: BCA, MSc IT(India),MBA-Marketing(UK)(2008)
AOT: ?
Exp:3 Years---Business process Analyst+Banking+Business Manager(Marketing)
NOC:1122
Ielts: L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6, S-8.5 (Overall 7.5)
French: planning to take up french classes
Relatives:No

Spouse:
Education: B-Tech-IT(India), MBA Marketing(UK)(2007)
Exp:3 Years-Market Research Analyst
French:planning to take up french classes.
Ielts:Not taken(is there a need to write?)

Seniors Please help. Thanks in advance :)