New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
grimreaper said:
Hi Folks,

I got my 1st AOR today with my file number.

Hi osamaR,

Please update the list :

Grimreaper date of application - 07th Nov'2011 date of AOR - 20th decemeber 2011.. New delhi/HK

Other info are already there on the list..
Congratulation grimreaper third time is lucky for you. How u feel now after getting AOR ??? After a long wait you got good news today.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
gladiusraj said:
Congratulation grimreaper third time is lucky for you. How u feel now after getting AOR ??? After a long wait you got good news today.
It is a fabulous feeling that I have now in my mind.. thank you for your greetings.. hope things work out fast for you as well

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
congratulations grimreaper,

I think you r first forum member having AOR rcvd after 6th dec 2011.
Good Luck for further process. :)
grimreaper said:
Hi Folks,

I got my 1st AOR today with my file number.

Hi osamaR,

Please update the list :

Grimreaper date of application - 07th Nov'2011 date of AOR - 20th decemeber 2011.. New delhi/HK

Other info are already there on the list..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ADITYA1984 said:
Hello mkshah and all senior here
Hi ADITYA & DIPALI PANDYA,
Happy New Year to you! pls see my answer below.

Please suggest me right cause of action and also send me checklist on my mail id about my case
-
-
-
-
Currently My Points are 49 instead of required points of 57

Should I apply right now for QSW I will advice you should not submit right now and at later stage submit my IELTS Certificate and DELF A1 & A2 Certificate of me and my spouse for claiming points more
If you clear IELTS with 7 bands in listening and speaking, then you will get 6 points. Also Your A1 certificate will give 2 points and A1 certificate of ur wife will give 1 points. So with this you can get overall 6+2+1=9 points for language proficiency.
With this 9 pts you will reach to interview threshold of 57 pts.

Once me and my spouse complated DELF A1 AND A2 Level of French Exam than we both can get increased in points by 8 in this total and also 4 points increased for for IELTS with band of 5.5

With this calculation I will reach at 61 Points total but the thing is right now I am having Just 49 Points so Should I expect to file under QSW Program and Claim French and IELTS Points at later stage by june or july next year in 2012 by way of submiting the same certificates.
as I told u earlier, if u send ur file now, then surely chances are much more of getting ur file returned on the basis of less points. i will advice u to send file only after u have 57 points. Also you need not to wait till June 2012: You must first clear IELTS for you and A1 for both of you. Next exam date for A1 in india is 14th Feb 2012. And I m sure AF is very good in french tuition, so it will not be a problem for you to clear A1. Also you will get DELF result by end of april 2012.
Please suggest me friends and also provide me Documents Checklist on my mail id
pls check my previous posts I replied to gladiusraj on the same thread. You will get the info for forms and documents for qsw.
dipali.pandya89 @ gmail.com

I am expecting your revert for my ccase friends
i was away for while, so I could not answer to ur post. You are always welcomed my friend for any help u need.
Good luck for ur application. :)

Its highely

ADITYA1984

Jun 25, 2011
Vadodara India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
Thanks mkshah

Happy New Year to U and Ur Family

I am happy to writing here in this new years and really happy that I have a such a fantastic friends and supporter here who are suggest me for each step of process for my Quebec Skill Selection Process and Filling.

I am use to apply your way right now and contact on monday to AF for the Feb 12 exams registration and start taking special classes from them if they are allow us to give classes than and My wife had diploma course in french from the M S University of Baroda so she has no problems for this exams as she has knowledge about this language and she can make clear this exams if she appear in Feb 12 but mine is not clear but its try in this feb 12

Also I want to know how much percentage I have to get for consider this much of points and how much IELTS Points count if I will have 5.5 or 6 Band in IELTS

Please give me some knowledge about the same. Thanks once again for your revert

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Happy New year to all my friends

Its been a Great 2011 & here's to a wonderful 2012!!! wishing its the best one yet for everyone's and Hope everyone dream come true.

good luck

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
ADITYA1984 said:
Thanks mkshah

Happy New Year to U and Ur Family

I am happy to writing here in this new years and really happy that I have a such a fantastic friends and supporter here who are suggest me for each step of process for my Quebec Skill Selection Process and Filling.

I am use to apply your way right now and contact on monday to AF for the Feb 12 exams registration and start taking special classes from them if they are allow us to give classes than and My wife had diploma course in french from the M S University of Baroda so she has no problems for this exams as she has knowledge about this language and she can make clear this exams if she appear in Feb 12 but mine is not clear but its try in this feb 12 u never know what will happen, only advise try your luck in feb and work hard

Also I want to know how much percentage I have to get for consider this much of points and how much IELTS Points count if I will have 5.5 or 6 Band in IELTS 2 each in listening and speaking if =u clear ielts with more the 5 bands

Please give me some knowledge about the same. Thanks once again for your revert

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
STILLHOPE said:

Its been a Great 2011 & here's to a wonderful 2012!!! wishing its the best one yet for everyone's and Hope everyone dream come true.

good luck
Same to u and wish u good luck bro.

ambi

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
HI STILLHOPE,
HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!
We know now u r very close to your dream!
My best wishes for you in this new year that u get ur dream fulfill as early as you wish ;)
Good Luck buddy :)
STILLHOPE said:

good luck

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
I wish to all forum members and their family

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2012!
MAY THIS NEW YEAR 2012 BRING LOTS OF HAPPINESS, JOY, HEALTH AND WEALTH IN LIFE OF ALL OF US AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US WITH FULFILLING OUR DREAMS!

:) :) :) :) :)

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
I wish to all forum members and their family

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2012!
MAY THIS NEW YEAR 2012 BRINGS LOT OF HAPPINESS, JOY, HEALTH AND WEALTH IN LIFE OF ALL OF US AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US WITH FULFILLING OUR DREAMS!

:) :) :) :) :)
HAPPY New Year 2012