waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Hello,

I would like to know how many points i can get for Quebec. The following are my details.

Education: BCA, MSc IT(India),MBA-Marketing(UK)
AOT: ?
Exp:3 Years---Business process Analyst+Banking+Business Manager(Marketing)(2008)
NOC:1122
Ielts: L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6, S-8.5 (Overall 7.5)
French: planning to take up french classes
Relatives:No

Spouse:
Education: B-Tech-IT(India), MBA Marketing(UK)(2007)
Exp:3 Years-Market Research Analyst
French:planning to take up french classes.
Ielts:Not taken(is there a need to write?)

Seniors Please help. Thanks in advance :)

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks all for the well wishes :):)

@Mkshah- I will be going to Montreal as my sister lives there.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
caribgrl55 said:

@ Mkshah- I will be going to Montreal as my sister lives there.
Congrats buddy.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
mkshah said:
@ mdammalli,
Yes u should consult the website address they sent u in mail. Prepare the DD as per mentioned fees and also attach the printout of this mail sent to you.

Pls check the exact fees to be paid, as they are going to increase fees from 1st Jan 2012.
For Principal applicant, it will be CAD 406 & for each dependent , it will be CAD 156.
If the total amount varies even slightly, then they will return ur DD. It must be exact amount as per fees mentioned on website.

Good luck buddy
Hi MK Shah
I got one more mail from HK BIQ asking me to submit DD. They mentioned my FileNo as HA185656.
Today, I couriered DD of CAN$ 718(406+156+156) along with printout of the mail and a formal cover letter to HK BIQ.

Thank you very much buddy for your suggestion :)

Thanks
-Malatesh

carro

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7, 2011
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2013
AOR Received.
April 18, 2011
Interview........
CSQ received November 12, 2013
Congratulations again Caribgrl55.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
congratulations again and good luck for ur new life@wonderland :)

Keep in touch with us and share ur experience... :)

caribgrl55 said:

@ Mkshah- I will be going to Montreal as my sister lives there.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mdammalli said:
Hi MK Shah
I got one more mail from HK BIQ asking me to submit DD. They mentioned my FileNo as HA********.
if they mentioned it as dossier number then surely it is ur AOR/file number. This u must use in your all future correspondence about your file with BIQ. :)
Today, I couriered DD of CAN$ 718(406+156+156) along with printout of the mail and a formal cover letter to HK BIQ.

Thank you very much buddy for your suggestion :)

Thanks
-Malatesh

so now do as they have suggested in their mail. dont forget to mention ur Ref. Number & Dossier Number (this is ur AOR) in ur covering letter as well as at the reverse side of DD and keep a photocopy of these DD and covering letter with you too for future reference.

Good Luck buddy :)

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
Dear members,

as an prospective aplicant for QSW; i have 2 queries. Help from you all is very well appreciated.

1) My wife did her graduation as an external student. (I am from India and we have this facility for students; who can without attending full time college; directly appear in exam and get the bachelors degree). In this case will I be able to claim for her education.??

2) i met one so called immiration agent yesterday; as per him although i can score sufficient score without french;i will not be able to get PR under QSW.. Is it true or he's just misleading me??

Please reply on my queries as my decision to put the application relies on these two points..

Hopenfaith

Dec 29, 2011
Hello Mkshah

I have read your posts and also understand that you are processing your Quebec Application. I am also trying to apply and already started filling forms but am not sure if my profession is on the priorty list in Quebec.
Also I wonder if you could calculate my points to be sure am on the right track.
I have a topup BSc Degree in Management at a University in England and currently studying towards an MSC (Acc & Fin) along with Accountancy Professional Qualification.
I have no spouse therefore am single.
Fluent in English ( Intend to sit for the IELTS)
Can read french but listening a bit of hassle ( Intend to sit for DELF) (is DELF better than TEFaQ?)
I have UK experience in Accounting of 5yrs and I am 37yrs old
I have done the online Evaluation and it was a positive result.
What are my points and do you think I stand a chance?
I know you say a single applicant only needs 49 points . Do I have up to that
I also believe that the forms are filled in French and submitted to the nearest Quebec Porcessing which mine would be in Paris (pls confirm)

Thanks in anticipating your reply
HopenFaith :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello Hopenfaith,
Welcome to the forum buddy.. :)
Well I m not an expert of immigration matters, just trying to learn and help forum members here.
Pls give ur details in following way:
Work exp:
Is ur work exp related to ur education
English: ielts score
French test score
Financial sufficiency
Any relative in quebec
Any job offer from quebec employer.

Hopenfaith said:
Hello Mkshah

I have read your posts and also understand that you are processing your Quebec Application. I am also trying to apply and already started filling forms but am not sure if my profession is on the priorty list in Quebec.
Also I wonder if you could calculate my points to be sure am on the right track.
I have a topup BSc Degree in Management at a University in England and currently studying towards an MSC (Acc & Fin) along with Accountancy Professional Qualification.
I have no spouse therefore am single.
Fluent in English ( Intend to sit for the IELTS)
Can read french but listening a bit of hassle ( Intend to sit for DELF) (is DELF better than TEFaQ?)
I have UK experience in Accounting of 5yrs
I have done the online Evaluation and it was a positive result.
What are my points and do you think I stand a chance?
I know you say a single applicant only needs 49 points . Do I have up to that

Thanks in anticipating your reply
HopenFaith :)

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ all,

I received a letter from the Bureau yesterday,however,the letter was dated 15th Dec,2011. Some the things mentioned the letters are as follows:
""following the Preliminary examination of your case/file,we wish to inform you that we have included you on a waiting list for s selection interview with a Counselor.The date of your interview will be communicated to you.

Your selection interview will be a key step in assessing your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate.To maximize your chances of meeting the conditions of selection of Quebec,we invite you to be well prepared for this interview.

To this end,here are the three main objectives of this interview:

1.Review your Original documents that we ask you to bring to this interview.

note: to validate your experiences of professional experience...........................

2.To assess your language skills (speaking and comprehending the French and English)

3. To assess the effort you put into the preparation of your immigration to Quebec,especially professionally.From this perspective, questions can asked of you,including your knowledge of Quebec market,the conditions of exercise of your profession or trade in Quebec and your knowledge of Quebec Society."

(a). Has any member of forum received this type of letter this month,particular those that applied to Paris office.
(b). In view of the above i solicit for the assistance of all members my providing information/link that will be of help in my interview.

finally, i wish all member Happy and Prosperous new year and that 2012 shall bring maple leaves to our door steps.cheers

Biolah

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Yes, I have done already. Thanks again MKShah:)
I'm very happy if it is really my AOR.
I think I got my first AOR too early as compared to normal timelie.. My application reached on 28th Nov 2011 and AOR received on 29th Dec 2011.

@ OsamaR

Please update me
Member BIQ/Visa Office CSQ App. Sent 1st AOR
mdammalli HK/New Delhi 22/11/2011 29/12/2011

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Biolah said:
@ all,

I received a letter from the Bureau yesterday,however,the letter was dated 15th Dec,2011. Some the things mentioned the letters are as follows:
""following the Preliminary examination of your case/file,we wish to inform you that we have included you on a waiting list for s selection interview with a Counselor.The date of your interview will be communicated to you.

Your selection interview will be a key step in assessing your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate.To maximize your chances of meeting the conditions of selection of Quebec,we invite you to be well prepared for this interview.

To this end,here are the three main objectives of this interview:

1.Review your Original documents that we ask you to bring to this interview.

note: to validate your experiences of professional experience...........................

2.To assess your language skills (speaking and comprehending the French and English)

3. To assess the effort you put into the preparation of your immigration to Quebec,especially professionally.From this perspective, questions can asked of you,including your knowledge of Quebec market,the conditions of exercise of your profession or trade in Quebec and your knowledge of Quebec Society."

(a). Has any member of forum received this type of letter this month,particular those that applied to Paris office.
(b). In view of the above i solicit for the assistance of all members my providing information/link that will be of help in my interview.

finally, i wish all member Happy and Prosperous new year and that 2012 shall bring maple leaves to our door steps.cheers

Biolah

Hi Biolah,

How you can show original employment certificate of your current organization. I think current company will not issue employment certificate until you leaves the company. Please suggest.

Ravi09

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
20-Dec-2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 2012
Caringrl55 : Many congratulations for your visa :D :D

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hey Biola! Felicitations! Go to this thread, they have lots of QSW interview questions:Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Topic: INTERVIW QUESTIONS IN FRENCH FOR QUEBEC APPLICANTS.There's another document I downloaded, I will try and send it to you as an attachment.Its 168 pages, if you're patient enough to read it well and follow some of the links provided, then you will have enough information for the interview. I wish you the best.