+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

just an update that I received my passport back with COPR and will be landing hopefully next month. Passport has no visa stamped as I am from a visa exempt country. (St. Lucia)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
many many congratulations caribgrl55 for this news... :) :) :) :) :)

Which place u plan to land & to live?

Wish u good luck :)

caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

just an update that I received my passport back with COPR and will be landing hopefully next month. Passport has no visa stamped as I am from a visa exempt country. (St. Lucia)

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

Félicitations pour le visa, Caribgrl55 !!! And wish you a happy life ahead in the Dream land...

Yogie

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

Congratulation for your visa.
Wish you all the best for your new future in Canada.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
many many congratulations caribgirl :) and best of luck for your future life !

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

Congratulations for your visa. :) May all your wishes and dreams come true in your new life in Canada.

Really

Aug 14, 2010
caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

Congratulations caribgrl55....good luck!!

Really

Aug 14, 2010
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to pass Delf A2 from self study alone...has anyone been able to do it?

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
@ Devang3d,
depending on how water tight ur application was, any of the following might be next
1) document update.... requesting more support document
2) letter informing u about interview invitation or that u are on a waiting list
3) csq certificate.. provided ur point is upto the required threshold
4) intent of rejection ( God forbid) if ur point fall short of the required point
Thank you @egrace62 for fast reply

You are right.. i must have to wait for any of the thing which told me...
but please tell me on which basis they can refuse an application..
i am giving you my file info..

Basically as per selection grid , my point will be 57.(Without Delf A2(Mine) and Delf A1(Spouse))
But delf a2 result is remaining to send them.as well as my wife's delf a1 result is also remain to send them.
In this may i will complete 3 years of exp.

Is this info is require to send them ? if i will send this information to embassy , my file will be slow because of this interruption?

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
caribgrl55 said:
Hey guys,

Felicitation frere pour le visa.

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really said:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to pass Delf A2 from self study alone...has anyone been able to do it?

@Really,

Yes you can Really...because i am one of them...my job timings are not suitable to take lesson from AF.
I was studying with help of internet and communicate online within french chat rooms...
You can also do my brother...

varunynr

Nov 30, 2010
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HKong
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Band 8 , Attached with Application along with French DELF results
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
@ Caringrl55 : Many congratulations for your visa.

@ Really : For A2 , self prep might be possible. But beyond that it looks very tough. Try to attend classes if you have some bandwidth. Not to forget we should remember the 16/25 criteria which might be easy to fulfill if we attend regular classes.

I wish we all from India could be as Lucky as caribgrl55 who successfully got her QSW in around 16 months.

Thanks

Varun

Really

Aug 14, 2010
devang3d said:
@ Really,

Yes you can Really...because i am one of them...my job timings are not suitable to take lesson from AF.
I was studying with help of internet and communicate online within french chat rooms...
You can also do my brother...
That's very nice to hear, thank you for sharing. So when you did take the A2, did you find it easy and did you feel prepared based on your studies and if you don't mind what was your score?

Really

Aug 14, 2010
varunynr said:
@ Caringrl55 : Many congratulations for your visa.

@ Really : For A2 , self prep might be possible. But beyond that it looks very tough. Try to attend classes if you have some bandwidth. Not to forget we should remember the 16/25 criteria which might be easy to fulfill if we attend regular classes.

I wish we all from India could be as Lucky as caribgrl55 who successfully got her QSW in around 16 months.

Thanks

Varun
Thank you for your response. I really would love to attend classes but unfortunately, I can't at this time due to unavailability of french classes where I reside.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
mkshah said:
dear seniors and forum members,
I need ur advice for this.
I have read somewhere that after getting PR, applicant can return to his home country immediately after his landing.
Is that correct info?
In that case where will the PR card be delivered?
And suppose, some one stays in quebec till he gets PR card and returns to his home country, is this allowed?
Also, after going to home country, within how much time he need to return to canada?
Hello mkshah
two of my friends landed and get back to their country, one of them landed in Sept. and he gave his friend address and he got back after two weeks of landing, then his friend sent him the PR cards.
the other one stayed for two months to wait for PR and he went back and a year after he settled down in Quebec
so no problem, but its better to wait till you get you PR, BUT don't apply for Child benefit, or open a bank account because it will considered as ties and you have to pay taxes for that period, just apply for SIN and PR