+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Another Question ..If you please.

So I completed the QSC application with my husband and plan to send it off on Monday, but I have seen where 2 people posted that as the spouse/wife I should fill out a (A-0520-AA) application for Selection Certificate separate from my husband, this doesn't make any sense.......for us to have 2 such forms?? .PLEASE HELP.
it seems that you are not aware of the things you have to accomplish and you are not sure of the things shared by members here, so this means you have not read all about immigrating to quebec before completing and gathering the requirements. better read on the quebec immigration site to satisfy your queries from top to bottom,this will make sure you are doing it right.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You Harit79

harit79 said:

That's true. You also need to fill this form out. Please check below link for more information.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

Also check who need to fill this form section in below link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

Who is required to fill out this form

The principal applicant in the Skilled Worker subclass and the accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, if any, who are applying.
Dependent children accompanying you who are aged 22 or older or who are married or de facto spouses must complete the form
Application for Selection Certificate – Dependent child aged 22 or older or who is married or a de facto spouse (definitions on
page 4). A child who is not a dependent must fill out this form as a principal applicant.

Hope that will help.

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear Bonne,

My visa office is HongKong but by Jan,13 they receive CSQ applications at Montreal.
When will they reply me if my points are below the required threshhold?

Ken

puneet28

Mar 7, 2013
puneet28 said:
We have used any LAST NAME while applying (actually no LAST NAME in any of certificates or Passport)

Does that make any issue for applying for Quebec ?

Is that the reason that we haven't received AOR for application sent to BIQ Honkong in 31 August which reached there on 6th september.
Somebody having reply for my question posted days ago...

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a few questions regarding the Quebec applications if someone can please help:

1- Is it enough to have "True Copy" stamped by university and signed by authorized person - diploma and transcripts - will all be sealed in university envelope.

2- It says transcript "including course descriptions for all years or study that led to the granting of these degrees" - that is just the subjects, as is usually done in American universities, correct? Or do they also need a detailed syllabus/curriculum?

3 - In UAE, we don't have income tax, social security or any such thing, so what can I enter for this question:
"To certify the legality of your work experience, provide - proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums. If you cannot provide these, provide proof of payment of income tax"
Do I get a letter from my office HR saying that we do not have social security or income tax in UAE?

Thanks

pepepapa82

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-2013
AOR Received.
05-JUN-2013
Hi everybody,

I was planning to send my application before 31st March to Mexico but unfortunately the TEFq is taking more time than expected. They have delayed the certificate a couple of days, and that killed me. Eastern Holidays is not helping either.

I have everything ready except the french certificates.

I´ve heard that there were going to be some changes after 01APR with the french requirements. They will probably request B2? I certainly don't reach that level :(
At the same time I see that they are still in the parliament decision, therefore I don't think they'll change this for 01APR.

Now I don't know what to do.. Should I send my app in early APR? Should I send everything now (before 31MAR) and send the certificate when i receive it?

Are there any other known possible changes? where can i get informed of this.. officially, or at least the options they are evaluating.

what do you guys suggest?
Thanks in advanced!!

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
pepepapa82 said:
Hi everybody,

I was planning to send my application before 31st March to Mexico but unfortunately the TEFq is taking more time than expected. They have delayed the certificate a couple of days, and that killed me. Eastern Holidays is not helping either.

I have everything ready except the french certificates.

I´ve heard that there were going to be some changes after 01APR with the french requirements. They will probably request B2? I certainly don't reach that level :(
At the same time I see that they are still in the parliament decision, therefore I don't think they'll change this for 01APR.

Now I don't know what to do.. Should I send my app in early APR? Should I send everything now (before 31MAR) and send the certificate when i receive it?

Are there any other known possible changes? where can i get informed of this.. officially, or at least the options they are evaluating.

what do you guys suggest?
Thanks in advanced!!
You can send now and send your Tefaq later when you recieve it but you can't claim points for it now until you send it

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
signalmaker said:
Jan is only two months ! it may take up to 6 months, and if they were enough kind with you they will keep the application and ask you to renew the Check, other wise they will resend the application, but they didn't make that with me but they made t with many people ..
Thanks for the reply, please can you tell me if the application comes back will I fall under rules which are in effect now if I send the application with fresh demand draft or will i fall under rules which are applicable while sending the application????
Please help me with this.

hi, please anyone help with above query

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
faultyjack99 said:
Thanks for the reply, please can you tell me if the application comes back will I fall under rules which are in effect now if I send the application with fresh demand draft or will i fall under rules which are applicable while sending the application????
Please help me with this.
Hey is there anyone who has submitted the application in first week of feb for QSW? please tell me if you have heard something from the montreal office?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
faultyjack99 said:
Hey is there anyone who has submitted the application in first week of feb for QSW? please tell me if you have heard something from the montreal office?
Hi, my application has arrived to Montreal office on the 16th of January, got my CC charged on the 6th of March, but no AOR yet. I got a recipt of the fees charged by post some days later.

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
pepepapa82 said:
Should I send everything now (before 31MAR) and send the certificate when i receive it?

I'd only suggest to do something like this if you have enough points i.e (49/57) for them to open your dossier and send you the AOR afterwards, remember that you won't be able to update your file if you don't have a file number.

Be careful, if you don't reach the required threshold they will send your documents back and as long as I know they don't use priority services like Fedex, DHL, etc but national courier which may take up to 2 or 3 months before you receive it.

Nms1

Sep 15, 2012
EFK said:
3 - In UAE, we don't have income tax, social security or any such thing, so what can I enter for this question:
"To certify the legality of your work experience, provide - proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums. If you cannot provide these, provide proof of payment of income tax"
Do I get a letter from my office HR saying that we do not have social security or income tax in UAE?

Thanks
I would like to know the answer for this question. My husband works in saudi arabia and we are in your same situation.. No ncome tax or social security.
I wanted to send something that certifies we don't have such things in KSA in case the biq doesn't know about it but my husband said that we are not the first persons to apply from a gulph country and they should be aware of the tax issues so we didn't send anything.
Now I can't tell you if it worked because we didn't receive the aor yet so I hope someone with similar situation can share his experience here.

pepepapa82

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-2013
AOR Received.
05-JUN-2013
Thanks for the answers!!!
Unfortunately I have 56 points without french :(
Do you know what type of modifications we should expect to see after 01APR? or which are being discussed?

kuro_shio said:
I'd only suggest to do something like this if you have enough points i.e (49/57) for them to open your dossier and send you the AOR afterwards, remember that you won't be able to update your file if you don't have a file number.

Be careful, if you don't reach the required threshold they will send your documents back and as long as I know they don't use priority services like Fedex, DHL, etc but national courier which may take up to 2 or 3 months before you receive it.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Peepa i don't know whether i spelled your nick properly or not ! can u paste ur complete profile over here i ve a suggestion for u