+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Hi everyone, check my eCAS today and it says Decision Made but no passport request yet from CIC..
How long will it takes for PPR. Thanks and God bless us all

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Hloo everyone ...i M under Medical survielence..our Family on Vancouver airport on 3 feb ..the immigration officer At There Provide us a List of doctors with Whom we Can consult for this medical Check up within 30 days..But when we call our Nearby docter For appointment The docter Said that We get a Letter For appointment ..but now 3 weeks over We Didnt Get Any letter ...we Are really Confused what To Do anyone With the Same Experience plz rply

Thnx in Advance

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
DeniseShandy said:
Hi everyone, check my eCAS today and it says Decision Made but no passport request yet from CIC..
How long will it takes for PPR. Thanks and God bless us all
You should get the passport request approx 15 days after your final medicals are done and uploaded into the system.

2GETHER4EVER

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
26-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 09-09-2016
Passport Req..
Praying sooooon...
VISA ISSUED...
Praying sooooon...
LANDED..........
Praying sooooon...
Hi everyone! Does anybody know if CIC requires completion of 6 months medication before continuing to process applications? Thank you!

ELEHCIM

Jun 23, 2016
Hi everyone!

Just want to share you with my Medical timeline.

I had history of ptb last 2014 with chronic lung condition bronchiectasis.

Dec 8, 2015 initial medical with iom
Dec 16-18 sputum (results were negative after 10weeks)
Treatment not needed
Furtherances
Mar 2016 Repeat xray
Jun 2016 Repeat xray with medical clearance frm Dr. Ocampo
Sept 2016 Repeat x ray
Oct 17 2016 Medical results have been received
Feb 14 2017 Decsion made
Feb 21 PPR

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

“God has made everything beautiful for its own time.” (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Reactions: anju355

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Leo369 said:
You should get the passport request approx 15 days after your final medicals are done and uploaded into the system.

Thanks for your response.
My Younger daughter re-medical submitted November 4
And my elder daughter re-medical submitted December2
Medical Received in ECAS since November 4.
Decision Made February 17
Hopefully we'll get PPR within the week or two because my
Work permit will expire July same with my passport August.

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
ELEHCIM said:
Hi everyone!

Just want to share you with my Medical timeline.

I had history of ptb last 2014 with chronic lung condition bronchiectasis.

Dec 8, 2015 initial medical with iom
Dec 16-18 sputum (results were negative after 10weeks)
Treatment not needed
Furtherances
Mar 2016 Repeat xray
Jun 2016 Repeat xray with medical clearance frm Dr. Ocampo
Sept 2016 Repeat x ray
Oct 17 2016 Medical results have been received
Feb 14 2017 Decsion made
Feb 21 PPR

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

“God has made everything beautiful for its own time.” (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Congratulations!
Hope mine will come pretty soon

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Finally PPR Feb.25,2017
To God be the glory
Just overwhelmed with happiness.
Good luck to all of u guys who's still waiting for PPR. ;)
Godbless

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
I m Under Medical survielence does it Affects on My pr card ?? Means they In giving me My pr Card ..i M here In canada

Mar 12, 2017
Hi. Newbie. Im a caregiver applicant in the phil via agency. No relative in canada. Same situation like you guys. Had my medical last december in iom and the xray result was hazy infiltrates on the upper lobe of the right upper lung. Done with my sputum on the same month and advised to return on march for repeat xray. I wasnt expecting just this early february i received an email from cic that the decision has been made on my application and passport request. Passport sent to vfs. Done with my repeat xray recently same result. Smear negative culture not yet. Was seen by the other panel physician because my previous panel was on leave. No need for referral to pulmo and advised to call and followup the result of my culture next week. Now Im confused does the cic request the passport early even without final medical result? They say when it is passport request it is already approved. I have no tb history or in the family, didnt undergone any treatment and asymptomatic. In fact i told the panel that i had my yearly medical exam for employment and my xray is normal. Unfortunately my last years xray film was gone or misplaced the only one i have was the result which is normal together with my other lab test. I gave it to the panel and still asked for the xray film. Im bothered what if my culture is negative but my xray is hazy infiltrates do i still need the treatment? My employer needs me asap. Im worried she will back out because of the very long process. My time effort and money will all be wasted but i hope not. Pls enlighten me. Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I've run into some speed humps. I have a problem with my chest xray. There is pleural fluid in my lower right lung. Had a chest infection 6 months ago so I thought it had cleared. I was also cleared of TB at the time. Doctor said it will cause delays with my application as CIC is likely to ask for further tests. My questions are:

1) Once I submit, does CIC process the application or is it put on hold until meds are passed?
2) Are there people who have been rejected due to this?

Cheers

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Hi,

I've run into some speed humps. I have a problem with my chest xray. There is pleural fluid in my lower right lung. Had a chest infection 6 months ago so I thought it had cleared. I was also cleared of TB at the time. Doctor said it will cause delays with my application as CIC is likely to ask for further tests. My questions are:

1) Once I submit, does CIC process the application or is it put on hold until meds are passed?
2) Are there people who have been rejected due to this?

Cheers
1) The CIC processing of your application is paused until the results of all the checks are completed. This includes completion of the medical checks before a final decision is made on your application
2) This is more of initial findings. The reason for the further tests would be to determine if this is a symptom of any condition of significance. See here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/
List of IMEIs related to conditions of significance.

.../atb

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ragluf said:
1) The CIC processing of your application is paused until the results of all the checks are completed. This includes completion of the medical checks before a final decision is made on your application
2) This is more of initial findings. The reason for the further tests would be to determine if this is a symptom of any condition of significance. See here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/
List of IMEIs related to conditions of significance.

.../atb
Hi, thanks for your response.

Do you mean that a final decision is not made until meds are passed or that they do not check other things (ECA, PCC, POF) until med are done?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Hi, thanks for your response.

Do you mean that a final decision is not made until meds are passed or that they do not check other things (ECA, PCC, POF) until med are done?
They check what you have submitted, but a final decision is not made until all of these checks are complete. Final decision is made based on the results of all checks needed - eligibility, admissibility, criminality, medical etc.

See here for a summary:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/next_steps.asp
Decision on your application
CIC will make a decision on your application based on:

whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program,
whether you have the funds to support yourself and your family when you arrive in Canada,
the results of your medical exam;
the information on your police certificate; and
any other information we have received.

If we need more information from you, we will let you know. We may also invite you to an interview.

.../atb

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ragluf said:
They check what you have submitted, but a final decision is not made until all of these checks are complete. Final decision is made based on the results of all checks needed - eligibility, admissibility, criminality, medical etc.

See here for a summary:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/next_steps.asp
Decision on your application
CIC will make a decision on your application based on:

whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program,
whether you have the funds to support yourself and your family when you arrive in Canada,
the results of your medical exam;
the information on your police certificate; and
any other information we have received.

If we need more information from you, we will let you know. We may also invite you to an interview.

.../atb
Great, thank you. So this effectively means on can do the additional test and still get PPR well within 6 months. Do you agree?