+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
t_express said:
Hello Everyone,
I have question regarding the Express Entry medical requirement. I had got infected by the person having Active TB and because of that i need to undergo for the TB treatment. I had started my treatment in September 2016. The time I started treatment there is no issue with the chest X-Ray it was clear. Also after 2 times skin test they came to know I am infected. Now, I am worrying as I have my upfront medical appointment on May 7,2017. I had another X-Ray as well after 4 month of treatment that was also clear. I want to know is this issue create any problem for my Express Entry application. I had letter from the CITY OF TORONTO mentioning need to go for TB skin test as I am in contact with the person having active TB. So is there anybody who can suggest what should I do before going for the Medical. I am living in Ontario so all the treatment and record is with the Provincial Health Service provider. Please suggest me as early as possible.

Please any kind help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hi,

Since you started your treatment in September last year have you not finished it yet?

t_express

Apr 26, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Since you started your treatment in September last year have you not finished it yet?

Hi,
I have not finished the treatment yet. My doctor told me the course is for 9 month. And i am still taking the medication.Should It affect the application. As now I have postponed my medical date have planned to see my doctor before the medical.
What documents should i ask my doctor.

Thanks

Chiarolini123

Apr 16, 2017
Hi everybody.... shall I ask my doctor to write about my diagnosis during last year for pneumonia in a letter so that the embassy ( pulmo doctor) can know about my previous diagnosis as I'm bit worried about that they might delay my visa.....!! Kindly help me with ur suggestions

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
t_express said:
Hi,
I have not finished the treatment yet. My doctor told me the course is for 9 month. And i am still taking the medication.Should It affect the application. As now I have postponed my medical date have planned to see my doctor before the medical.
What documents should i ask my doctor.

Thanks
Have you received an ITA yet? If so, i would recommend you do your medicals asap and the submit your PR application. What will happen is you will receive a request asking you to do further tests at the end of your treatment. However, this wont stop the processing of your application. So in other words, your application can be processed while you finish your treatment.

Get all documents your doctor can give, including:
A detailed report of your medical condition.
Confirmation of the treatment you are on.
Previous chest xrays and tests reports.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Chiarolini123 said:
Hi everybody.... shall I ask my doctor to write about my diagnosis during last year for pneumonia in a letter so that the embassy ( pulmo doctor) can know about my previous diagnosis as I'm bit worried about that they might delay my visa.....!! Kindly help me with ur suggestions
Not to worry. All you can do is declare that you were treated for this when they ask if you have had any serious illness or prolonged treatment. The panel physician will then decide what to include in his report and give you further instructions. The delay should only be minor, if any at all.

regards

Reactions: Chiarolini123

t_express

Apr 26, 2017
TanakaM said:
Have you received an ITA yet? If so, i would recommend you do your medicals asap and the submit your PR application. What will happen is you will receive a request asking you to do further tests at the end of your treatment. However, this wont stop the processing of your application. So in other words, your application can be processed while you finish your treatment.

Get all documents your doctor can give, including:
A detailed report of your medical condition.
Confirmation of the treatment you are on.
Previous chest xrays and tests reports.

All the best

Thank You very much for your reply. I had received ITA on April 10 and I had booked my medical test on 15 may. However, I don't have any reports or X-ray. As I am in Ontario and here Doctor's don't provide any medical reports to patient. It is kept with them. I have only paper saying that I am in contact with person having active TB and need to go for skin test for precaution. Let's see what's happen next after medical on 15 May.
Thanks again.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
t_express said:
Thank You very much for your reply. I had received ITA on April 10 and I had booked my medical test on 15 may. However, I don't have any reports or X-ray. As I am in Ontario and here Doctor's don't provide any medical reports to patient. It is kept with them. I have only paper saying that I am in contact with person having active TB and need to go for skin test for precaution. Let's see what's happen next after medical on 15 May.
Thanks again.
Oh ok. I wouldn't worry, just go for the test and take it from there.

All the best

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Dear Seniors,

Really need your guidance on this issue.

I came to Canada in Nov 2015 on WP and had undergone the TB Medical tests (Sputum culture plus X-Ray after 3 months) since I had old TB in 1999.All those reports are with CIC and my WP was cleared 10 days after the final reports were submitted to CIC.
After I landed in Canada, I went through a Medical Surveillance (X-Ray + CheckUp) and those reports have been submitted to the Peel regional medical office.
I have the all the reports with the X ray image.

Now for the PR medical test, the panel physician is asking me to go for a consultation with a Chest Physician, and take further tests.

I did not get any email from CIC.

So why is the Panel physician asking me to go for these tests, when the regional Health Office and CIC have my old records whcih prove that mine is an old case.
Is there any way to write directly to CIC to send all the old documents to them again including the medical surveillance report?

Thanks,
Jagadish

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Leo369 said:
Dear Seniors,

Really need your guidance on this issue.

I came to Canada in Nov 2015 on WP and had undergone the TB Medical tests (Sputum culture plus X-Ray after 3 months) since I had old TB in 1999.All those reports are with CIC and my WP was cleared 10 days after the final reports were submitted to CIC.
After I landed in Canada, I went through a Medical Surveillance (X-Ray + CheckUp) and those reports have been submitted to the Peel regional medical office.
I have the all the reports with the X ray image.

Now for the PR medical test, the panel physician is asking me to go for a consultation with a Chest Physician, and take further tests.

I did not get any email from CIC.

So why is the Panel physician asking me to go for these tests, when the regional Health Office and CIC have my old records whcih prove that mine is an old case.
Is there any way to write directly to CIC to send all the old documents to them again including the medical surveillance report?

Thanks,
Jagadish
Hi,

I know its very frustrating, but the best advise I can give you is to follow the Panel Physician's instructions as the have been given the responsibility to give a report on your health.

So all you can do is inform the Panel Physician of you medical history then follow their instruction.

All will be well.

regards

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Thank you.
I did provide the Medical surveillance report along with the XRAY image to the panel physician. But they did not take the XRAY image and are instead asking me to pay 300 CAD and visit a chest physician with my old image and new image.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Leo369 said:
Thank you.
I did provide the Medical surveillance report along with the XRAY image to the panel physician. But they did not take the XRAY image and are instead asking me to pay 300 CAD and visit a chest physician with my old image and new image.
I know how you feel but there is no way round it. You just have to follow the instructions.

regards

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
TanakaM said:
I know how you feel but there is no way round it. You just have to follow the instructions.

regards
Yes. Just paid a visit, paid 300 CAD (on top of 90 CAD for yesterday's visit).
So now despite me going through all the tests during my WorkPermit process in Aug-Sep-Oct 2015 and the Post landing medical Surveillance in Dec 2015, and all these reports are with Canadian government since I have a Ontario Health card and these are tagged to my Health Card profile, the Panel physician HAS NOT uploaded my reports and instead wants me to go though all these tests again.
Talk about health scam :)

Chiarolini123

Apr 16, 2017
TanakaM said:
Not to worry. All you can do is declare that you were treated for this when they ask if you have had any serious illness or prolonged treatment. The panel physician will then decide what to include in his report and give you further instructions. The delay should only be minor, if any at all.

Thank you for the help Thanaka

Mx3

Nov 21, 2015
Davao City
Hello po pwede magtanong im the one positive of MOTT last Novermber 2015 ano ba yung MOTT may gamot ba sa mott? Im from Davao po.. Im.worried na hindi ako mkapunta sa Canada..please tell me the information about mott. Godbless po.

Mx3

Nov 21, 2015
Davao City
Hello po pwede magtanong im the one positive of MOTT last Novermber 2015 ano ba yung MOTT may gamot ba sa mott? Im from Davao po.. Im.worried na hindi ako mkapunta sa Canada..please tell me the information about mott. Godbless po.