+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional Suggestion Needed - Can anyone advise me?

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
I don't think blaming the OP is really fair. I think Canada's immigration system really needs to come up with some sort of a temporary visa for spouses and dependents who need a visa to enter Canada. I understand your pain, since my husband and I also live apart at the moment. He is not from a visa exempt country and there is no hope for his TRV. We are just hoping for a quick PR processing at this point. I have been traveling a lot to visit him, and he has never been to Canada.

I don't know if US still has it, but they used to have the fiance class. Not sure why we can't have something similar. I would understand the lack of existence of such visas if the processing was 2-3months long. However, with processing times of 6+ months, I think it starts to be too much stress that can be avoided easily by introducing a temporary visa class bearing the dual intent, especially for families that have a pr in process.
Can anyone imagine living apart from their spouses and kids for 2 years really?

What buggles my mind, is that if I had a work permit to work in Canada, my husband could get a dependent visa and come here immediately. No questions asked. Now that bugs me.

Why not totally blame the OP? I don't give a flying F**K if she is pregnant. His wife came here on a TRV. That TRV was issued on the premise that she would leave. She NEVER had any intention on leaving. It was all part of the scam for these people to circumvent the rules and jump the queue.

CIC should deport her ass back to Packland and deny her PR application. A scammer is a scammer is a scammer. GTFO and good riddance. Don't let the door wack her in the ass as she is leaving.

I really feel bad for you BCGIRL. People like this just make it bad for the rest of us. I truly hope you are united with your husband soon.

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Well just so you know, my husband is also from a non visa exempt country (its obvious) and we also applied for a TRV for him (denied) so that he could witness the birth of our son. He WOULD have 100% gone back as well. At the time we PLANNED our pregnancy, I was living in Jamaica with him and no plans of moving to Canada or applying for PR. Then other circumstances that had nothing to do with our pregnancy took me back to Canada and I was faced with spending the rest of my pregnancy and birth here by myself. My husband and I were not married at the time either (also circumstances out of our control) and therefore PR was not an option at that time. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE BROUGHT US TOGETHER FOR THE BIRTH WAS A TRV WHICH WAS DENIED. So, until you know the circumstances surrounding each persons decisions, maybe you should shut your fricken piehole. I know there are cases that dont deserve merit, but you can't judge based on one post of an anonymous user...

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
Jamgirl said:
Well just so you know, my husband is also from a non visa exempt country (its obvious) and we also applied for a TRV for him (denied) so that he could witness the birth of our son. He WOULD have 100% gone back as well. At the time we PLANNED our pregnancy, I was living in Jamaica with him and no plans of moving to Canada or applying for PR. Then other circumstances that had nothing to do with our pregnancy took me back to Canada and I was faced with spending the rest of my pregnancy and birth here by myself. My husband and I were not married at the time either (also circumstances out of our control) and therefore PR was not an option at that time. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE BROUGHT US TOGETHER FOR THE BIRTH WAS A TRV WHICH WAS DENIED. So, until you know the circumstances surrounding each persons decisions, maybe you should shut your fricken piehole. I know there are cases that dont deserve merit, but you can't judge based on one post of an anonymous user...
Your situation is a little different JamGirl. And, it is PRECISELY BECAUSE of people like the OP that your significant other was, or would be, denied a TRV.

As for your comment that I can't judge based on one post.... WELL, give me a freakin' break and give your head a shake. In the plainest and clearest English possible, the OP clearly and plainly tells us that she arrived on a TRV, he knocked her up, now wants a free ride from the Alberta Health Care System, and bogus wifey is now applying for an extension to her TRV so that she can remain in Canada to freeload off of our generous system. How much more bloody clear that it be Jamgirl? Are you so incredibly naive and blind to notice the total and complete sham these two have made of our system? Holllllyyyyyyy Guacamolllllleeeeeeeee!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES GIRL!

Look at the OP's Question 5..... Jesus!!! He can't even wait to sponge money out of the system!!!!!

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THEY BOTH GET THEIR ASSES DEPORTED BACK TO PAKISTAN ASAP!!!!!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Kano said:
Your situation is a little different JamGirl. And, it is PRECISELY BECAUSE of people like the OP that your significant other was, or would be, denied a TRV.

As for your comment that I can't judge based on one post.... WELL, give me a freakin' break and give your head a shake. In the plainest and clearest English possible, the OP clearly and plainly tells us that she arrived on a TRV, he knocked her up, now wants a free ride from the Alberta Health Care System, and bogus wifey is now applying for an extension to her TRV so that she can remain in Canada to freeload off of our generous system. How much more bloody clear that it be Jamgirl? Are you so incredibly naive and blind to notice the total and complete sham these two have made of our system? Holllllyyyyyyy Guacamolllllleeeeeeeee!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES GIRL!

Look at the OP's Question 5..... Jesus!!! He can't even wait to sponge money out of the system!!!!!

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THEY BOTH GET THEIR ASSES DEPORTED BACK TO PAKISTAN ASAP!!!!!
Are you a resident of Alberta?

collectskulls

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-12
AOR Received.
2-10-12
File Transfer...
2-10-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-13
LANDED..........
19-03-13
I am paying my own freakin bills she is my Wife hence her healthcare is paid for by me via my taxes ...give your head a shake... this whole waiting over 2 years for sponsorship and pr approval is bullshit ...my wife should have been given a visa to join me at my home the day we were married....

Kano said:
If you are here as a visitor, pay your own freakin' bills. I don't believe that anyone should be given free healthcare on the assumption that their PR application will be approved. How many apps are refused? In the meantime we should pay for these bogus applicants? Especially when they are coming from a country that is well known to immigration officials as being full of fraudsters and scammers? Come on.... give your head a shake!
It's scammer like this that make it difficult on others seeking a TRV.
Get in line like the rest of us!

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Kano said:
If you don't like OUR rules here in Canada, I will glady show you to the airport.

Besides, who asked YOU, Mr. NumbSkull? All comments in this thread are about the scam artists LonelyHusband and wife.

Further, MY taxes also go to pay for fake refugees, bogus spouses, etc. I am tired of it.

Canada is a very welcoming and generous society. Too bad there are so many freeloaders and scammers out there that make it extremely difficult for genuine immigrants and visitors.
every year so many people apply for TRV but only 10% off them get visa even i applied for TRV and got rejection. but his wife got TRV so do you think canadian govt is nonsence.. why they gave her TRV there must be some reason.

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
MRS SAM said:
every year so many people apply for TRV but only 10% off them get visa even i applied for TRV and got rejection. but his wife got TRV so do you think canadian govt is nonsence.. why they gave her TRV there must be some reason.
Sorry to hear that you also were rejected MRS SAM.

They gave her a visa because she and her husband are good liars. We can all see that she never had any intention on returning to Pakistan.

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Dude...please take your racist and rude comments towards the OP and his nationality to some other hate forum. This one is not.... I fail to understand what on earth is your problem with the guy who is doing NOTHING illegal. He is NOT keeping his wife in the country WITHOUT a valid visa. she currently holds a VALID visa and he is applying for an EXTENSION for it and not letting her stay here illegally. He is ALSO paying the taxes you keep complaining about. He received health care for her LEGALLY so if you have a problem with Alberta health care system who provides such a care to the spouses of current residents temporarily then go and complain to them and get the system changed. You can not come on this forum and suddenly say what ever the hell you want to a guy who has done NOTHING illegal so far. I would understand your anger if his wife was illegal in the country. She is ALLOWED to apply for an extension and that is what she is doing so please PEACE OUT.

And show your anger and frustration where it actually applies.

And one last thing....you have no right to decide WHEN the OP should have a baby, he is not the one yelling out in other ppls personal business about when they should have a baby or not. YOU ARE.... so please learn some SELF CONTROL?

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
Ummmm said:
Dude...please take your racist and rude comments towards the OP and his nationality to some other hate forum. This one is not.... I fail to understand what on earth is your problem with the guy who is doing NOTHING illegal. He is NOT keeping his wife in the country WITHOUT a valid visa. she currently holds a VALID visa and he is applying for an EXTENSION for it and not letting her stay here illegally. He is ALSO paying the taxes you keep complaining about. He received health care for her LEGALLY so if you have a problem with Alberta health care system who provides such a care to the spouses of current residents temporarily then go and complain to them and get the system changed. You can not come on this forum and suddenly say what ever the hell you want to a guy who has done NOTHING illegal so far. I would understand your anger if his wife was illegal in the country. She is ALLOWED to apply for an extension and that is what she is doing so please PEACE OUT.

And show your anger and frustration where it actually applies.

And one last thing....you have no right to decide WHEN the OP should have a baby, he is not the one yelling out in other ppls personal business about when they should have a baby or not. YOU ARE.... so please learn some SELF CONTROL?
You are 100% correct in saying that they have every right to apply for an extension. She is only applying for that extension as her and her scamming husband knew very well THAT SHE WOULD NOT GO HOME AS PROMISED TO THE CIC officer.
Let her apply for her extension as she is legally entitled to. I just hope the CIC Officer catches on and says, "NO WAY! GO HOME!" as is HIS/HER legal obligation.

BTW DUDE, we have freedom of speach in this country AND IN THIS FORUM. We are also allowed to make our own choices here in Canada. As long as I am not breaking any forum rules here, I can say whatever I want. You also have a choice. You may choose not to read my posts.

Also MR. Ummmm, I agree that nothing illegal is going on per se. It was not illegal either for boat loads of fake Sri Lankan refugees arriving on our shores claiming false refugee status. Does that make it right, Mr. Ummm? Does it make it right for anyone and everyone to jump the immigration queue when honest applicants wait for years?

Anyone who tries to bend the rules or come in through the back door to get in here should have their asses kicked back to wherever they came from. AND, IF YOU LIE, YOUR ARE DONE...PLAIN AND SIMPLE. No appeals, no crying, no getting prego hoping for H&C grounds... NADA. GTFO!!!

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Kano said:
You are 100% correct in saying that they have every right to apply for an extension. She is only applying for that extension as her and her scamming husband knew very well THAT SHE WOULD NOT GO HOME AS PROMISED TO THE CIC officer.
Let her apply for her extension as she is legally entitled to. I just hope the CIC Officer catches on and says, "NO WAY! GO HOME!" as is HIS/HER legal obligation.

BTW DUDE, we have freedom of speach in this country AND IN THIS FORUM. We are also allowed to make our own choices here in Canada. As long as I am not breaking any forum rules here, I can say whatever I want. You also have a choice. You may choose not to read my posts.

Also MR. Ummmm, I agree that nothing illegal is going on per se. It was not illegal either for boat loads of fake Sri Lankan refugees arriving on our shores claiming false refugee status. Does that make it right, Mr. Ummm? Does it make it right for anyone and everyone to jump the immigration queue when honest applicants wait for years?

Anyone who tries to bend the rules or come in through the back door to get in here should have their asses kicked back to wherever they came from. AND, IF YOU LIE, YOUR ARE DONE...PLAIN AND SIMPLE. No appeals, no crying, no getting prego hoping for H&C grounds... NADA. GTFO!!!
Kano, I understand all you are saying but you are just assuming that he already knew about his wife's pregnancy when she applied for her visit visa and that she planned all this up. According to the OP, she only arrived in May and is only 4 months pregnant which means she fell pregnant while in Canada...she didnt apply for her visa and hide her pregnancy all the way to Canada.. if that was the case it would be called scamming..

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
Ummmm said:
Kano, I understand all you are saying but you are just assuming that he already knew about his wife's pregnancy when she applied for her visit visa and that she planned all this up. According to the OP, she only arrived in May and is only 4 months pregnant which means she fell pregnant while in Canada...she didnt apply for her visa and hide her pregnancy all the way to Canada.. if that was the case it would be called scamming..
Ummm, read between the lines of the OP please. It was all part of the plan. No, I was not assuming that he knew of her preganancy ahead of time. If she was prego on arrival, well.. hehe, that would mean she was fooling around back home.

This was purely planned.

Where is the OP anyway? Why doesn't he chime in here?

Helllooooo Lonelyman, where arrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Kano said:
Ummm, read between the lines of the OP please. It was all part of the plan. No, I was not assuming that he knew of her preganancy ahead of time. If she was prego on arrival, well.. hehe, that would mean she was fooling around back home.

This was purely planned.

Where is the OP anyway? Why doesn't he chime in here?

Helllooooo Lonelyman, where arrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuu?
He is probably just shocked.... leave the poor man alone, there are actual cruel cheaters cheating the society that need to get caught...he doesn't seem to be doing or trying to cheat the system, he has informed the immigration about his wife's pregnancy so he isn't hiding anything at all or faking or misrepresenting anything...i don't think he will jeopardize his wife's PR by doing anything illegal at a point where she is already done with her re medicals. As far as i know about the Islamabad embassy that is usually the last step towards the PPR.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Well well kano, we can appreciate that the OP may or may not have had plans to keep his spouse in CA, circumstances changed that has him choosing to apply to keep his pregnant wife here to see to her well being and that of his child. Something I believe every husband would try under the circumstances. What I have trouble understanding is you claim they are scamming Canadians out of $ when clearly they are doing every thing by the book. You on the other hand have failed to live up to your sponsorship agreement and are having Canadians pay for your failures to live by the rules by refusing to pay your obligatory repayment back to the Canadian people the monies owed by yourself. The OP is not trying illegal avenues to keep his wife here, but you are looking at other avenues to bring your GF to avoid your responsibilities of re-payment. tsk tsk Mr Kano, not very manly nor patriotic now is it

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Kano said:
Nope. I was born and raised in Ontario.
Then (And I apologize for being so frank and rude) shut up. If you want to change Alberta, go move there and go for it. But since you're in Ontario, focus on Ontario. Alberta has the right to govern how they want to. Plain and simple. I have family in Alberta and I'm thankful they have the healthcare and the wages they have for my family.