+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional Suggestion Needed - Can anyone advise me?

Nov 9, 2011
Hi Everyone

I would like to make a point here, I simply asked some questions which were only answered by MRS. SAM and I am thankful for that. I have not asked for passing any judgment on my actions. Well if you are not mentally capable of answering any question which I asked then you don’t answer it. This forum is to discuss the immigration issues so that various immigration applicants can be benefited from the experience of others. FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this country does not mean that you yourself become judge and start passing out ruling on others action being a racist. This forum can easily be checked who wants to use a BACK DOOR to enter in this country and wants to avail the benefits in ILLEGAL manner. I would repeat in SIMPLE ENGLISH (if SOMEONE can understand it) “I have not done anything against the law or hidden anything from Immigration”.

I am not frustrated person like those who are commenting senselessly. They must have a brain but not a common sense (which I am sure is not common at all) that if I overstayed my wife during her visit on TRV that will destroy my wife’s immigration case. That’s why I applied for visa extension to ask the CIC to give her extension. They granted her 6 months extension, but as a compulsory condition they asked to do a medical. Doctor who did the medical was told that she is pregnant. Of course she must have reported this in her medical report to CIC. If doctor did not have any issues, CIC did not have any issues in extending her visa, why SOMEONE has issues. You know what …. PEOPLE CLAIMING TO HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH are mentally SICK AND FRURSTRATED AND RACIST.

If SOMEONE lives in ON and ON does not allow dependents to be provincial health care system during their visits, I can’t do anything to reduce their grudge. Alberta has this provision and I applied by declaring everything and gave her visitor’s visa copy for Alberta Health application. They did not objected and given her health coverage as my dependent, who is MR. K--O to object on their action / decisions.

@MRS. SAM
I highly appreciate that you took time and guided me in this regard. Your reply is much appreciated.

@jamgirl
Thank you for exposing KANO’s written confession of using BACK DOOR exploiting CIC policies. I appreciate that.

@parker24
I could not have said better than what you said. Thanks for giving a shut up call on my behalf to those who don’t know the immigration or local laws and start becoming expert. I was busy in my exams and could not post my comments that time. But I was just waiting to see the outcome of my visa extension application.

@canadianwomen
@collectskulls
Thanks for understanding a simple provincial policy difference and explaining it to those WHO DON’T KNOW THIS FACT.

UPDATE
Here is the update for those who can appreciate the fairness of the system but someone must have got more frustrated to see this update.
- TRV was extended for another 6 months[/list]
- As a condition of extension she has to go through a medical exam, which she did. No issues with Preg.
- She gave birth here and we got a baby.
- She stayed here till her TRV was valid and then went back. CIC was updated with her flight details for leaving Canada.
- Her spouse immigration case finished and she was issued a Permanent Resident Visa on which she has arrived here as a PR holder.

@KANO
I would suggest you to go out on Ontario roads and start shouting as you have all the rights of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Bang your head on the wall as I proved that you are wrong and you yourself, in writing, accepted to twist the immigration rules to have your Pilipino GF using back door.

@Moderator
Would you please ensure that forum is used to help out people by some useful information? If no body answers any question its okay, but if someone tries to deviate from the main question asked using his silly logics, please ban that person. FREEDOM OF SPEECH and express racism view are two different things. There are so many other forums / places where he / she can exercise his / her useless logics. This post may please be closed as question asked has been asnwered by some good people and it has finally been updated by the initiator with the outcome of the case. Thanks.