+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I got this answer every time i ask about my application.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.
I got this answer every time i ask about my application.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.
Background check

i think they are waiting for your background check results in order to make the final decision

Abdigani22

Oct 9, 2023
Almost 1 year for decision made after medical. that is very long time. do u mind sharing which country did you apply from ?
How long does it take for background checks I did my interview jan 24 and my medic on march and got my yellow fever shots too but still in process

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
How long does it take for background checks I did my interview Jan 24 and my medic on march and got my yellow fever shots too but still in process
When you check your status on Ecas what does it say ? in process or decision made ? usually from where I live people get their visa after 3-4 months of their medicals. which country did u apply from ?

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
1. received your application for permanent residence on September 10,2021.
2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
3. medical September 24.
4. 2 weeks later Medical results have been received.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I think for some people it takes a while, it also depends on the nature of your case, just be patient and keep emailing IOM and the embassy who are in charge of your application
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening