+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

TNFS

Jun 6, 2023
Hello I am a refugee in kampala and I want to now how long am I supposed to wait for the file number please give me an updated processing Time line

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
My application was also submitted in December 2021. I received an email end of April with G number and the email was informing that the sponsor was approved and my application was sent to Dar es salam.
But I now wonder whether G numbers are allocated based on the time the application was submitted, because we should have had close G numbers.
It there any news about interview bro?

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
here is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2021.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on January 4, 2023.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
here is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2021.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on January 4, 2023.
We are the same boat
Am also waiting interview

Reactions: Niyuba

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Do You have already your "G" number, if yes!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Follow that link, then
• What did you apply for: select Refugee
• Agree with the terms and conditions
• Identification Type: select Application Number/ Case Number
• Identification Number: insert your "G" number here
• Fill out Surname/ Family name, Date of Birth, and place of Birth

Those they are information which you will need to fill in the olatform.

Hello guys
How to check application status using eCas?

TE1234

Aug 6, 2023
Do You have already your "G" number, if yes!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Follow that link, then
• What did you apply for: select Refugee
• Agree with the terms and conditions
• Identification Type: select Application Number/ Case Number
• Identification Number: insert your "G" number here
• Fill out Surname/ Family name, Date of Birth, and place of Birth

Those they are information which you will need to fill in the olatform.
I have took the same procedure you wrote but still it says wrong information try again.

The sponsorship application is already approved . I have a G number and UCI number. I don't know what's wrong with it

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello Members,
Yesterday I received an email from Visa office the email is attached with a PDF document which has instruction for medical exam and a form to bring during medical exam and the instruction says that I have to do the medical exam before 30 days after receiving the email but I am confused because I didn't receive the appointment letter for interview or any other information about the day of medical exam

TE1234

Aug 6, 2023
Hello Members,
Yesterday I received an email from Visa office the email is attached with a PDF document which has instruction for medical exam and a form to bring during medical exam and the instruction says that I have to do the medical exam before 30 days after receiving the email but I am confused because I didn't receive the appointment letter for interview or any other information about the day of medical exam

You should get the appointment yourself by applying for appointment through Visa application center ( VAC ) in Kampala