+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
average time for sponsorship approval in Uganda is 16 months but it could be longer or short.
Me I did interview in October 2023 with people who submitted their application in 2020 so me I am April 2021, during the interview I was the last one in the list means that they are finalizing with 2020 applicants then I think end of 2021 applicant next year be ready for interview call

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Can someone update me what's going on with IOM in kampala?? It's been a year since my medical and now I have received an email from IRCC saying I have to do medical again. When am I going to go to canada?

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
Can someone update me what's going on with IOM in kampala?? It's been a year since my medical and now I have received an email from IRCC saying I have to do medical again. When am I going to go to canada?
Don’t worry sometimes it’s happene

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Don’t worry sometimes it’s happene
Thanks for replying to my message. The email that I received from ircc said that I should do my medical within 30 days of receiving the email. I went to the iom in kampala and the Somalian girl on the gate gave me a book and told me to write my name, phone number and file number, and she told me that they would call me around 3 to 4 weeks (its been 2 weeks now). She told me also that they might call me after 30 days and it wouldn't be my problem it will be theirs so I'm really confused. There were many people on the list who are waiting to do their 2nd medical. May I ask are you also in kampala?

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks for replying to my message. The email that I received from ircc said that I should do my medical within 30 days of receiving the email. I went to the iom in kampala and the Somalian girl on the gate gave me a book and told me to write my name, phone number and file number, and she told me that they would call me around 3 to 4 weeks (its been 2 weeks now). She told me also that they might call me after 30 days and it wouldn't be my problem it will be theirs so I'm really confused. There were many people on the list who are waiting to do their 2nd medical. May I ask are you also in kampala?
Yeah I’m in Kampala also when did you applied like which year