+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
I applied in 28.8.2021 received application number in 8.3.2022 UCI in 2.12.23
I thought you receive your uci number with file number together on the same email. I received in the email that said your file has been accepted. Maybe it's different from application to other application. My application is five group with 4 families. What's yours??

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
I thought you receive your uci number with file number together on the same email. I received in the email that said your file has been accepted. Maybe it's different from application to other application. My application is five group with 4 families. What's yours??
My is group of 5

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Hello Members Today I received flight date From IOM.
Thanks to everyone who has been sharing news or advising here the journey is long but always be patient.
This might be personal but when is your flight to canada? From where are you going? To which city of canada are you going too?

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
My flight is scheduled on March 20th, I am from Uganda, I will go to Montréal City.
Bro congratulations can you share your time history like when you applied when you received application number and when you l received UCI number and when you did interview and medical thanks

danigo03

Mar 14, 2024
I've heard that the processes are finishing fast this days, my sponsors submitted our file in 21Feb 2024. Can anyone tell me the timeline now (file number, approval, interview and flying)

Some says it will take 8 months for file number and a year and 6 months in total to go to Canada, can someone help me and reply

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
I've heard that the processes are finishing fast this days, my sponsors submitted our file in 21Feb 2024. Can anyone tell me the timeline now (file number, approval, interview and flying)

Some says it will take 8 months for file number and a year and 6 months in total to go to Canada, can someone help me and reply
Bro if is all well it will take 4 to 5 years

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
Hello Everyone how are yall doing?

I hope everyone is doing well. I just need someone to help me understand with my application.

According to the website, they started my application on January 2021. It has been 3 years and 2 months or 1150 days or 37 months since they started my application. According to them group 5 application from uganda takes 36 months to finish and as I told u mine have passed the limit. I did interview and my medical expired and I have done another medical and nothing new from ircc. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
I hope everyone is doing well. I just need someone to help me understand with my application.
According to the website, they started my application on January 2021. It has been 3 years and 2 months or 1150 days or 37 months since they started my application. According to them group 5 application from uganda takes 36 months to finish and as I told u mine have passed the limit. I did interview and my medical expired and I have done another medical and nothing new from ircc. I need advice

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
According to the website, they started my application on January 2021. It has been 3 years and 2 months or 1150 days or 37 months since they started my application. According to them group 5 application from uganda takes 36 months to finish and as I told u mine have passed the limit. I did interview and my medical expired and I have done another medical and nothing new from ircc. I need advice
hello. my application was started at the same time as you . had interview in June 2022 in Kampala. did the medicals in December 2022. my medicals expired in December 2023, after that nothing from them. every time i send them email they say you are the final stages of processing for your application so be patient.

Reactions: madrid47

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
hello. my application was started at the same time as you . had interview in June 2022 in Kampala. did the medicals in December 2022. my medicals expired in December 2023, after that nothing from them. every time i send them email they say you are the final stages of processing for your application so be patient.
So did you do your second medical??? And to whom did you send email, Ircc in canada or Iom in uganda?

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
So did you do your second medical??? And to whom did you send email, Ircc in canada or Iom in uganda?
I only one medical and it expired last December. I never contacted IOM, but you can send an email to IRCC and they will direct it to dar salam consulate.