+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port-au-Prince/Haiti Visa Office (Spousal sponsorship)

BigCastle

Jan 29, 2017
Hi everyone, a little update on our files.

We received a pre arrival services letter on Nov 3, and a request for DCPJ and new medical on Nov 4. We submitted everything and now we are waiting to hear back from the office. According to the other threads, PPR should come soon (finger crossed).

We applied January 19th, using the new kit, and our file was transferred March 27. I also follow the Mexico thread and it seems like the process is taking around 10 and 11 months for most people. Wish you all good luch and we'll update you as soon as we hear something.

Yorklynn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017

We received a pre arrival services letter on Nov 3, and a request for DCPJ and new medical on Nov 4. We submitted everything and now we are waiting to hear back from the office. According to the other threads, PPR should come soon (finger crossed).

We applied January 19th, using the new kit, and our file was transferred March 27. I also follow the Mexico thread and it seems like the process is taking around 10 and 11 months for most people. Wish you all good luch and we'll update you as soon as we hear something.
Congratulations! Glad to hear that!

faithey

Jan 12, 2012

Very happy for you! Wont be long now. Congratulations!!

faithey

Jan 12, 2012

May i send you a private message and ask a couple questions?

Yorklynn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017

Did you have to do the police and medical twice?

BigCastle

Jan 29, 2017
Did you have to do the police and medical twice?
I live in Dominican Republic, so I had previously sent a police certificate from DR. On the CIC website, it says to not send police certificate from Haiti unless you re asked to do so. So I did do the police twice but not for the same country. Also when they gave me the DCPJ certificate, they told me that it expired in 3 months.

The medical, I did it twice. Mine expired 6 months ago.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Just wondering if anyone has any updates...

Our file was received in port au prince visa office nov 2, and we've heard nothing yet. Still waiting for medical request.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
I received medical request for my husband and 2 step-daughters this morning!! So happy to know they are awake in Port-au-Prince visa office lol