+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port-au-Prince/Haiti Visa Office (Spousal sponsorship)

BlondieB

Jan 29, 2017
Hey!
Finally, finally recieved request for medical and passport as well. I'm a bit confused! Didn't think they asked for them together.
I hadn't heard anything in months, then sent a few anxious emails a few weeks ago and suddenly this. Not sure if it helped kick them into gear or if it's just a coincidence

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hey!
Finally, finally recieved request for medical and passport as well. I'm a bit confused! Didn't think they asked for them together.
I hadn't heard anything in months, then sent a few anxious emails a few weeks ago and suddenly this. Not sure if it helped kick them into gear or if it's just a coincidence
Happy for you!! Has there been interview request? Hopefully its coming closer to the end!

Yorklynn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hey!
Congratulations!

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hopefully someone will see this! Husband and daughters are in port-au-prince today doing medical. The doctors said they will upload the results to immigration....my consultant said no...we must do that. What is the right abswer, please??? Lol.

BlondieB

Jan 29, 2017
Hopefully someone will see this! Husband and daughters are in port-au-prince today doing medical. The doctors said they will upload the results to immigration....my consultant said no...we must do that. What is the right abswer, please??? Lol.
When Gregory did his on Saturday, the doc said it would be sent over. But maybe it depends on the doctor

Yorklynn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
The doctor uploaded our medical also. No issues.

Reactions: faithey

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Husband and daughters did medical in Port-au-prince over the weekend. Checked gckey this morning...its been updated and says they passed!!! Yay! One more step down. Now waiting to see if they will request an interview and/or DNA testing for the children.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
My husband (primary applicant), received a call from the visa office in Port au Prince this morning. They asked him to come for an interview on Thursday morning! Our consultant and myself received an email with the details and requesting for him to bring pictures, proof of correspondence, social media, etc and all stamped pages from MY passport showing I visit him. I'm flying down Wednesday morning to go through the process with him. Very nervous as they scheduled this so suddenly.

Emkay625

Apr 21, 2018
I'm wondering if there are any updates or a timeline any of you can share; especially if your spouse has landed.
Here is my timeline:
- Application received January 25th 2018
- AOR 1 March 10th 2018
- Schedule A and PCC requested April 3rd 2018
- Schedule A and PCC uploaded April 10th 2018
- Sponsorship Approval April 3rd 2018
- Transfer to Port-au-Prince VO April 20th 2018
- ECAS PRAS Application in process April 20th 2018

Since then I haven't heard anything and the status doesn't change in ECAS.