16-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pari123 said:
Guys, I am so frustrated and depressed. Immigration in Ottawa is so slow, It seems like they dont understand we have our time limits like wp, job (want to change) and under Ontario Nominee took abt 6-7 mnths to process its too long now. I feel like writing an email or letter to Minister Kenney abt what going on with our situation. It is so unfair.
I agree with you its definitely very frustrating I have been waiting for 6 months after my medicals and yes I do feel at times its unfair when I see people who did their medicals in june 2012 and they get their PPR, but one cant do much other then waiting. Even writing letter to Mr. Kenney would not help. I have asked for the GCMS notes two days back lets see what have they done so far with my file I guess you should ask for yours.

sfawzy2002

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Edmonton , AB
Visa Office......
Cairo , Egypt/ CPP-O
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010(AINP) and Application Received CIO on 27-01-2012
AOR Received.
08 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred back to Cairo - 06 June 2013
Med's Request
08 Mar 2012/redo: 01 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
15 Mar 2012/redo: 12 Oct 2013
Interview........
e-cas shows In progress since 06/06/2013 and medical received on 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2014
Buds said:
Hi sfawzy2002,

I recieved AOR on April 25 with CPP-o-101 address
Now I recieved PCC request with CPP-O-164 adress.

we have similar timelines...lets keep posted each other...
My AOR received on March,8th with CPP-O #58
and request of information with CPP-O #164
maybe we have something here. I'll keep you posted if anything happens (been 7 months since medical with nothing :( )

Just an idea, can anyone with CPP-O tell me the # when he/she received the PPR ?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USK said:
Go ahead and write the e-mail. If he decides to give you a fair treatment, get ready to have your PR probably in an year or even more. You just applied in Feb. 2012 and probably have done with your medicals (which is pretty fast for your case). There are many applicants in this forum who applied in Feb / March 2011 and still waiting for their medicals.

So it's better you have patience instead of freaking out. Things are still moving at the visa offices it's just the matter of few months from now..
But someone has to do it...Heres the idea, lets not complain but explain our situation;

we are writing this letter because its been mentioned in the AOR E-mail that we will receive further communication, and if its more than 120 days we should contact office directly, atleast that what my E-mails says.

After 150 days when we contacted office I was told that VO is not working with office anymore and thats why the file is still in process and nobody knows the exact status of the file, not able to get the hold of call centre 1-888 number is always busy and e-mail replies are very general.

we are not asking them to give us all the details or give us PPR just asking the Honourable minister office to look into it.

I personally think theres no harm in it.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samlogani said:
But someone has to do it...Heres the idea, lets not complain but explain our situation;

we are writing this letter because its been mentioned in the AOR E-mail that we will receive further communication, and if its more than 120 days we should contact office directly, atleast that what my E-mails says.

After 150 days when we contacted office I was told that VO is not working with office anymore and thats why the file is still in process and nobody knows the exact status of the file, not able to get the hold of call centre 1-888 number is always busy and e-mail replies are very general.

we are not asking them to give us all the details or give us PPR just asking the Honourable minister office to look into it.

I personally think theres no harm in it.
@samlogani,

Should you write it, I would suggest that you start up with the details on the second paragraph - that is IMHO is a critical fault that needs to be addressed, and the onus is on CIC to resolve that immediately. This is to focus attention on the issue you just learned.

Then bring up the 120+ days, the problems in contacting CIC toll centre, etc. - they can always be dismissive if you remind them of their "commitment" to reply back and often they just send you a canned reply saying "due to the voluminous amount of applications ...etc.". That has happened before -- CIC being non-compliant to "timelines" they mention in their correspondences.

So focus on the urgent issue - which I think based on what you describe, they would need to respond to that.

My two cents....

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
Hi all,

I live in Sydney, NS and last night my friend met a girl and she is working for the immigration office in Sydney (CIO) (the office that you guys sent your applications to) and he has the same situation (he did his medical on the 1st April and nothing yet) and he asked her about the delay by Ottawa and the reason for that. Here is what she said and i want to share it with you

1. the reason why some people are getting their PPR too fast that CIC is hiring alot of people to decrease the processing time however if a new officer got the application and he has no que he will do it right away however if your application is with old officer, this officer has a que and you have to wait for your turn.

2. for those applicants who applied Jan and feb 2012 and didn't get any thing so far DONT EXPECT ANY THING THIS YEAR and the priority for those who applied in 2010 and the 2011 ... and guess what ....CIC still processing few applications back from late 2010 :mad: ...

i just wanted to share this with you ... it may help

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
shadyhashem said:
Hi all,

I live in Sydney, NS and last night my friend met a girl and she is working for the immigration office in Sydney (CIO) (the office that you guys sent your applications to) and he has the same situation (he did his medical on the 1st April and nothing yet) and he asked her about the delay by Ottawa and the reason for that. Here is what she said and i want to share it with you

1. the reason why some people are getting their PPR too fast that CIC is hiring alot of people to decrease the processing time however if a new officer got the application and he has no que he will do it right away however if your application is with old officer, this officer has a que and you have to wait for your turn.

2. for those applicants who applied Jan and feb 2012 and didn't get any thing so far DONT EXPECT ANY THING THIS YEAR and the priority for those who applied in 2010 and the 2011 ... and guess what ....CIC still processing few applications back from late 2010 :mad: ...

It is a good news that they are hiring new people to work on the files. if there are new officers they take min 3 months of training on how to process. I am sure CIC won't allow directly people to work on files.....
So if they already hired the training is finished..we all should be getting mails from them....

and I am not sure about the second point. I have seen many 2012 applicants got their PPR.

Syed

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
shadyhashem said:
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing, just hope we receive it soon...what else...

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
Hi all,

I kind of disagree with this reasoning / explanation, dont get me wrong

Heres the point in every office, there are senior officers and new hires or junior or assistants. CIC will never let Assistants or new hires to issue us PR as it is a very sensitive matter.

However, they will start with sending requests for like MR (After going through the check list that office must have provided them) and general E-mail replies etc etc.

Because of confidentiality and privacy I believe they will not even be allowed to see the files that are in final stage. Its a very sensitive issue.

Having said that, any progress is good progress

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Hi ALL
Can any one help?
I'm new to this,
I've just received my AINP nomination letter and I'm preparing my submission to forward to CIO, However; I found some mis-enteries in my earlier application to AINP.

The question is: should I send a clarification letter with my application to CIO explaning these mis-filled enterie or they do not compare data in the two applications; I'll give an example on such enteris; In my schedule A form answering question 8 for personal history, I did not include my short visits to EU countries as a tourist, Now in the CIO supplementary information - Your travel form IMM 5562 I must enter these data, will it cause a problem?
Thanks

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
samlogani said:
I kind of disagree with this reasoning / explanation, dont get me wrong

Heres the point in every office, there are senior officers and new hires or junior or assistants. CIC will never let Assistants or new hires to issue us PR as it is a very sensitive matter.

However, they will start with sending requests for like MR (After going through the check list that office must have provided them) and general E-mail replies etc etc.

Because of confidentiality and privacy I believe they will not even be allowed to see the files that are in final stage. Its a very sensitive issue.

Having said that, any progress is good progress

with respect to your disagree, i just deliver a message that i heard today, i am trying to help as people post in this forum to help us so it is not my opinion and it was very clear...in other words it could be wrong

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
with respect to your disagree, i just deliver a message that i heard today, i am trying to help as people post in this forum to help us so it is not my opinion and it was very clear...in other words it could be wrong

Ok ..thanks,,,No Offense :)..

Khush Sidhu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
Doc's Request.
05-04-2011
Nomination.....
LOA Received on 14-01-2012
AOR Received.
AOR (CIC) - 30-04-2012, AOR (VO) - 18-05-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Med's Request
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012, Ecas started showing "IN PROCESS" on 16-08-2012 and line added "Meds Received" by VO on 12-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
In 2013
Hi Holygun,

Could you please update my status in tracksheet - Meds received by VO on 12th October 2012.

Thanks

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Gents & Ladies:

Can anyone please help in my inquiry if you know something;

In Schedule A:background/Declaration IMM 5669E Form :

If I just travel by land across one country that is in between my country of origin and my country of residenace and that traveling took me 3 days only to get across, do I have to mention that in the Personal Histroy of Schedule A Form.

If Yes : then what can I do if I've already forwarded the Form to AINP wihout these entries which occured every year in the past 5 years. Should I get back to AINP and update or just get along with it and just put it in the form going to CIO. Is this gona cause problems or delays.

Appreciate you inputs cause I'm gonna go crazy about deciding .
Thanks

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
KAJORDAN said:
Gents & Ladies:

Can anyone please help in my inquiry if you know something;

In Schedule A:background/Declaration IMM 5669E Form :

If I just travel by land across one country that is in between my country of origin and my country of residenace and that traveling took me 3 days only to get across, do I have to mention that in the Personal Histroy of Schedule A Form.

If Yes : then what can I do if I've already forwarded the Form to AINP wihout these entries which occured every year in the past 5 years. Should I get back to AINP and update or just get along with it and just put it in the form going to CIO. Is this gona cause problems or delays.r

Appreciate you inputs cause I'm gonna go crazy about deciding .
Thanks

i am not sure if you get back to PNP to update the case will take time or not but it is very important that you mention that in the federal applications.. in other words, i dont thing you need to update the PNP but you have to mention all your travels in your federal THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION

for the CIO they have to do check on you for each country you did visit since you were 18, it doesnt consider as delay but thats the process

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have been reading posts, its really hard to wait. Ppl are waiting for more than 6 months after medicals. I dont get this, ppl who had done dere medicals in feb/mar are waiting for PAssport request but ppl who had done medicals in jun/jul already got Passport request. I guess they opened CPP-Ontario to speed up immigration, but it seems its hella slow. I think we can only wait and pray to God.:(