AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
...No news for me either... so depressed:( :( :(...
Fafool said:
Unfortunately, I have not any news. I am still waiting ... :(

Fafool

rav_29

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Visa Office......
new dehli
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2018
AOR Received.
June 21 ,2018
Passport Req..
in process since july 23 2018
yanesrahn said:
...No news for me either... so depressed:( :( :(...
i am in same boat as you guys are. dec,2011 applicant still waiting for ppr. this week was really slow.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Pari123 said:
I don't see anyone name in email, its just Ottawa Pilot...
I have the same time line as yours...I got PCC request from CPP oTTAWA on Sep 26 and all this communication was from cpp-ottawa not any specific name..

And it went "In process " on Sep 26

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
romeosaab said:
Mine is Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 101
Hi Romeosaab,,

Mine had number # 101 when the sent Medical request..

Now I got PCC and RCMP request and the number was #164...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jot said:
mine is Ottawa 164#
wot this number means???

Hi Mine is 164 ,,,may be this number indicate where your file is at that moment in the office....

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
Buds said:
Hi Mine is 164 ,,,may be this number indicate where your file is at that moment in the office....
I think its the officer number

I got 120

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
After read this post, I lost my hope to receive anything this year... Very bad!!!!
"Hi Guys... Just want to share this letter from Ottawa...

Thank you for your message of 03 October 2012 concerning the application for permanent residence.

Your file has only recently been transferred from the former Visa Office in Buffalo to this office in Ottawa for processing and it represents only one of thousands of files that we need to integrate into our own workload and this process will take several months to realize fully. Nevertheless, we are actively reviewing files on an ongoing basis to ensure that priority be given to those clients whose files have been transferred from Buffalo and whose applications were submitted at an earlier date than those who have applied more recently to our Department. You can rest assured that we are making every effort to offer fair treatment to all our clients, on a first-come, first-served basis.

I note that the processing of your file is actually well advanced. Medical results have already been received. The validity of these results will be extended, if necessary, to provide a sufficiently long period of time to enable you to obtain permanent residency before the expiration of their validity.

We will be reviewing your file in the next several weeks and I anticipate that we should be in a position to finalize the file within the next several months, provided you have complete documentation with your application forms, as set out in the application checklist. An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, I would ask for patience during this transition period. "

rav_29 said:
i am in same boat as you guys are. dec,2011 applicant still waiting for ppr. this week was really slow.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jot said:
mine is Ottawa 164#
wot this number means???
hI JOt,

Is this #164 number given on the e-mail that u got for passport request?? And is it same on the medical request E-mail as well.
Pls Answer..

Thanks

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yanesrahn said:
After read this post, I lost my hope to receive anything this year... Very bad!!!!
"Hi Guys... Just want to share this letter from Ottawa...

Thank you for your message of 03 October 2012 concerning the application for permanent residence.

Your file has only recently been transferred from the former Visa Office in Buffalo to this office in Ottawa for processing and it represents only one of thousands of files that we need to integrate into our own workload and this process will take several months to realize fully. Nevertheless, we are actively reviewing files on an ongoing basis to ensure that priority be given to those clients whose files have been transferred from Buffalo and whose applications were submitted at an earlier date than those who have applied more recently to our Department. You can rest assured that we are making every effort to offer fair treatment to all our clients, on a first-come, first-served basis.

I note that the processing of your file is actually well advanced. Medical results have already been received. The validity of these results will be extended, if necessary, to provide a sufficiently long period of time to enable you to obtain permanent residency before the expiration of their validity.

We will be reviewing your file in the next several weeks and I anticipate that we should be in a position to finalize the file within the next several months, provided you have complete documentation with your application forms, as set out in the application checklist. An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, I would ask for patience during this transition period. "
I understand this letter before MR or with MR, but in the MR they mentioned specifically that in 120 days they will get back to us.
And I have said before, like any other department in a developed world, Immigration should be responsible for their actions and should keep commitment,. Its been 170 days since I have submitted my MR and nothing yet

sfawzy2002

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Edmonton , AB
Visa Office......
Cairo , Egypt/ CPP-O
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010(AINP) and Application Received CIO on 27-01-2012
AOR Received.
08 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred back to Cairo - 06 June 2013
Med's Request
08 Mar 2012/redo: 01 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
15 Mar 2012/redo: 12 Oct 2013
Interview........
e-cas shows In progress since 06/06/2013 and medical received on 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2014
Buds said:
hI JOt,

Is this #164 number given on the e-mail that u got for passport request?? And is it same on the medical request E-mail as well.
Pls Answer..

Thanks
so maybe there's a logic behind numbers , also the number changed with an email sent since 2 weeks ago to #164 requesting information through email and nothing afterwards.

Guys/Gals who received Security requests/information , was the number also #164 ?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[qte author=sfawzy2002 link=topic=92359.msg1812221#msg1812221 date=1350073265]
so maybe there's a logic behind numbers , also the number changed with an email sent since 2 weeks ago to #164 requesting information through email and nothing afterwards.

Guys/Gals who received Security requests/information , was the number also #164 ?
[/quote]

Guys,

This the E-mail add of Honorable Immigration Minister jason kenny
Minister@cic.gc.ca.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
sfawzy2002 said:

Hi sfawzy2002,

I recieved AOR on April 25 with CPP-o-101 address
Now I recieved PCC request with CPP-O-164 adress.

we have similar timelines...lets keep posted each other...

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Guys, I am so frustrated and depressed. Immigration in Ottawa is so slow, It seems like they dont understand we have our time limits like wp, job (want to change) and under Ontario Nominee took abt 6-7 mnths to process its too long now. I feel like writing an email or letter to Minister Kenney abt what going on with our situation. It is so unfair.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Go ahead and write the e-mail. If he decides to give you a fair treatment, get ready to have your PR probably in an year or even more. You just applied in Feb. 2012 and probably have done with your medicals (which is pretty fast for your case). There are many applicants in this forum who applied in Feb / March 2011 and still waiting for their medicals.

So it's better you have patience instead of freaking out. Things are still moving at the visa offices it's just the matter of few months from now..

Pari123 said:
Guys, I am so frustrated and depressed. Immigration in Ottawa is so slow, It seems like they dont understand we have our time limits like wp, job (want to change) and under Ontario Nominee took abt 6-7 mnths to process its too long now. I feel like writing an email or letter to Minister Kenney abt what going on with our situation. It is so unfair.